/brit/

the amount of gas currently being pumped out of my bumhole every 10-15 seconds could easily heat a home for a day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxVX6QZBzCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no edition
dumb fucking leaf

the amount of gas currently being pumped out of my bumhole every 10-15 seconds could easily heat a home for a day

edition

WHAT AM I LIKE!?

>no edition
dumb fucking leaf

Observe my repeating numerals leaf, USA is superior

Fuck you

Donna.

Who are the worst posters on Sup Forums and why do they have a leaf on their flag?

ate an entire block of cheese five days ago

haven't had a proper poo since

because you touch yourself at night hahaha

just did a long hard poo

doesnt cheese in amrica come in plastic slice form?

NO RESPONDAS

>Who are the worst posters on Sup Forums and why do they have a leaf on their flag?

goodnight
your ass will be torn to shreds soon

Hmm yes 12 stabbed to death in London in the last fortnight. I wonder what could be behind that?

*enjoys a slice of American made Tillamook dairy co-op cheddar cheese*

To the other yank, I'm thankful for the leaf because they can somehow trump our generic, bot-like posting.
Go Canada! Viva la Canadia!

I'm sure it was just some proper British lads

eating an eccles cake

feeling rather in touch with my northern heritage

Doesn't look like cheddar. It's orange. Looks tasteless.

off to eat some Oreos to feed my stomach bacteria colonies

>remembering back to secondary school when the paki girl started saying the holocaust was overrated in history lesson

have to go post a parcel

dont want to

cannot believe how much of a JUST lara flynn boyle went

>overrated

people rate it?

Beauty Anzu

why are you thinking about secondary school

got bored and took a gander at /f/, /adv/, /d/, /wg/, /m/

I don't rate the holocaust

How did you guys rate the holocaust?

I personally thought it was overrated.

>thread's dead
>can't get a single one (You)

Where did it all go so wrong?

7/10, incomplete

they add food colouring because they're yanks. also can't stand the way they say sharp instead of strong.

>yanks

haha

thx 4 teh suggestion @kiwi
im edgin

off to work lads

Thank your American dairy farmers

based brend-poster

This one looks like nice cheddar. That other one looked fucking grim.

love the subtle off-white coloring, the thickness of it

poo was anything but strong and stable

lads, going to be at 6802 Bayfield Ave, Arverne, New York next month from the 2nd to the 19th

Stop on by, I'll make you a cup of coffee. See you

Thoughts?

is american gods any good

that's only 5:1, with guns and training you could mow down muzzies pretty easily

slower than better call saul

my thought is 160k soldiers could probably take out 805k civilians easily

need a tights and heels gf

ate an entire slice of cheese five minutes ago

head's been in agony since

don't know what that's supposed to mean

In a scenario where there's a legit battle, sure. That's not their MO though, it'll be terror tactics if it ever came down to it.

each episode so far has been 1 hour and nothing has happened

Has anyone sent Tim a karaoke request? Did he end up doing it?

Someone needs to stop him.

does he read anything anyone ever sends to him? besides Marcus anyway.

and how many of that 805,000 will be willing to fucking blow themselves up?

it's far easier to tick a survey box than pressing a det switch. anyone with a single thought of doing it is on an MI5 list.

and leather

rorkies sure are delusional

how would you mobilise and coordinate that many people, you can't even do it in homogenous arab states where they get btfo but tiny little israel all the time

Then maybe we have to spam our requests to get his attention, or mail them to him.

want to see tim sing ed sheeran

yeah lmao

Was that your doing?

i'd think a MAN MADE law would be better for MANkind

sheeds never have good arguments just really basic rhetoric

Do you ever stop rorking?
25% of religious people thinking religious law is better than secular law is not that much of a surprise.

It certainly shan't be leading to running battles between the military in the strests.

I find it mental how the rorke hates rasheed for being violent, but only wishes for violence himself. The centrist sees the folly of their ways.

these are quite nice
and 120kcal a pop

snacks for ants

>replying to the nonce
will never understand this

don't fucking care mongboy

fuck off with your shitty junk food

fat twatface

maybe youtube's just given you a short attention span

doesn't necessarily have to be a suicide bombing and if the answer is only 0.1%, that's still very bad.
It's purely hypothetical mate, but IF it ever came down to it in those kinds of numbers it'll be a riot.
>spam
where
>letters
will work
pissed myself at this ngl

listening to girly tunes

what is the best (least shittest tasting) dark chocolate?

you have to remember that they have zero doubt there's a god

>tfw a mentally ill man who has done the same thing comfortably every hour of every day for the last couple of years now finds himself mentally anxious about the prospect of a stalker harassing him because Sup Forums decided to do the classic thing of seeing if they could influence reality while sitting at home to laugh at the results

the British military has proved over and over that small but highly skilled, well equipped strike teams win every time over larger forces
it will be Malaya all over again

lads i just don't know what to do

Its a dumb hypothetical.

300k people could form a political party if they wanted to start getting sharia laws in. They havent.

Muslims are imcredibly unorganised

watch it for yourself then mate but so far little has happened

what do I play lads
I'm considering:
>Dark Souls 2
>Catherine
>Def Jam: FFNY
>FF7 Crisis Core

I'm rude I don't give a fuck fell in love once but I had to stand up

the British army is more than equipped to handle domestic terrorism and guerrilla warfare.
the UK won their "Vietnam" war against terrorist/communist insurgents while the US lost
its all about willpower

just London might turn into another Northern Ireland

you're talking pure rubbish. you reckon 805,000 muslims can unite under some form of secrecy and perform covert terrorist attacks that don't involve sudden ambush suicide bombings? MI5 and GCHQ find cells of like 4 cunts working out of a shed. it'd get shut down so quickly that the biggest issue would be making sure they have enough zipties.

it's a hypothetical not even worth having. they won't be fighting conventionally, they won't be suicide bombing. I am not quite sure what you will move the goal posts to them doing to fit your rorke thoughts but i'd be more worried about the chav gang on the corner than them.

tim starts talking about the picture at 2:06
youtube.com/watch?v=GxVX6QZBzCw

do people know where he lives now? seems he doesn't say the full name of the new place and he keeps going on about "how did they know my address"

to emphasise on this- Tim repeatedly talks about someone sending him threatening letters and has tried contacting the police.

While the prospect of Tim only really comes up for /brit/ whenever he's posted, Tim meanwhile probably thinks about someone who's been threatening him every day. He has to deal with that now

on train to work

>imagine if the army killed 800k unarmed civilians

Rorke is rasheed
Rasheed is rorke
Peace emanates from moderation
The centrist for harmony

sure sure.. I can agree with this but it'd be messy.
>Its a dumb hypothetical.
started a conversation though
>you reckon 805,000 muslims can unite under some form of secrecy and perform covert terrorist attacks
no

Dire

his address has been posted on here numerous times, he's doxxed himself in his previous videos

not the high wycombe one though?

might marathon a book today, any suggestions?

This they cant even be bothered to make a muslim party.

How could they coordinate mass attacks.

+ they probably all disagree over what sharia law should be on top of that

>no

yeah sweet argument. I actually have no fucking idea what you're talking about or trying to point out with that statistic. it's honestly meaningless. they won't be fighting the army conventionally, they won't be suicide bombing, they won't be uniting. what are they going to do? stop driving cabs and grind london to a halt?

wish i had a job

just relax and enjoy the show my dudes

t. Billy's dad