Fixing a “broken” phone at work today and found a bunch of pics. Commencing dump. Also got her kik

Fixing a “broken” phone at work today and found a bunch of pics. Commencing dump. Also got her kik.

Janet.s1988

Op is real

Is fixing phones your job, or did a coworker just need hers fixed?

welp, hope you have fun losing your job.

I'm not judging you bro but I do have a serious question, do you find your actions to be morally justified?

SEND THEM

It was a coworker. I work in IT so she asked me for help. I told her her phone was infixable and recommended she get a new one.

Someone be a white knight and send this girl a link to the thread, and post screenshots.

Who cares, she's basic white bitch. She'll live

Morality is subjective and you are a nigger.

I’m cool with it.

Send a screenshot of this thread to her for the lulz!

What do I do

And you are a quark.
I already gave her link
Sorry op

Why not just tell her it would take however long to fix? I understand stealing nudes, but you didn't need to keep the whole phone.

Why would a woman have these photos

this ! wait i need popcorn !

Hi Janet.
Shave your ass.

Dude, I fix phones for a job and we always see this shit. But never actually save and post it. You're fucking up here..

+1

Starting to think this is just an attention seeking fag

The irony that someone would do this and they work in IT is palpable. good show though, I just hope that's her bf/husband in the photos lmao

OP post more.

You are correct. "Janet" is op LARPing.
>no profile pic in kik
>all she says is "What?" And "Who's this"
If a real woman was getting her shit leaked she'd be furious.

I have a serious question, do you really give a shit?

He gave us a way to contact her along with how he got the pictures so she knows who he is
Brilliant one m9

maybe she is still unsure what is going on , and doesnt know photos are leaked

just because she's not responding doesnt mean she isn't furious, you have the logic of a 12 year old.

A lot of samefagging here too

Either this, or OP got the photos some other way and wants to fuck over some guy with a shitty IT job...

wouldn't my question indicate that I do? Some people say there are no stupid questions but damn you are just going for the gold today aren't you?

someone is going to fuck up and get OP in trouble some how lol

Except that's the first time I commented. A lot of autism here too.

or the other infinite possibilities that could be going on... when is this nuke war going to kick off. people like you make me think eugenics is an ethical concept.

I have her talking, will post if anything interesting happens

Delete this op.

I didn't say she wasn't responding nigger. Why don't you try kik'ing her and seeing what she says. Guarantee it's the same shit.

ask her where she is from.

r u retarded ur 100% guna lose your job now since you leaked her kik

Seems like you jelly you don't have a job like that bro. Grow some balls

I told her that the dude she gave her phone to is posting nudes and sent a link to this thread.

No im actually thinking homeboy getting caught lol

That said I am aware that he likely didn't give out her actual kik, that's just asking for a lawsuit.

I was criticizing your theory that she isn't real, not whatever the hell you're talking about. Go troll your parents or something kid you need practice.

I didn't mean (You), I was just agreeing with you and commenting OP has samefagged a lot

It's her kik

And I don't give a shit about your criticism and telling you to test my theory. But, much like the rest of Sup Forums, you're a fucking idiot. Go study more kid.

Then she's probably OP too. No one is stupid enough to try and get away with this shit.

Jesus y’all are dense. We don’t have records of who fixed what phone or tablet at work. There’s a pile of them. Just pick one and fix it. We all use the same account to mark tickets complete.

lol everyone this is a good example of what happens to people who are incapable of imposing their will on others.

So how many people live in your trailer park? do you get hear people getting raped a lot there? I bet those walls are pretty thin

There have been way more stupid fags than op