Trips decides how I come out to my friends and family for Bisexual Visibility Day (today, Sep 23)

trips decides how I come out to my friends and family for Bisexual Visibility Day (today, Sep 23)

By hanging yourself

/thread

kys's instead, bigots

trips get

You should just tell them in a genuine, relaxed way. Try to pick a time where there's a peaceful atmosphere. If they react poorly, consider the personal and environmental factors that shape that choice. If they continue ostracize you or show you cruelty, their loss.

rolling for this

roll
for this

Rerolling

"Mom, Dad. If I ever say that I'm gay or bi, I want you to castrate me. Btw I'm gay"

kys

this

But I'm not gay I'm bi. I actually prefer pussy a little usually.

me too which makes being out of the closet a little tricky

I just want the cute guys to know that I'm willing to date them

you come out by jumping from the top of a building

why is there so much hatred on Sup Forums?

go to lgbt fag get of Sup Forums your the reason Sup Forums is trash

Hang yourself in their bedroom

Rolling for this

Have you considered not being a fucking attention whore? Y'know... not making your choice of where to stick your dick a major element of your identity because you have no useful qualities of which to be properly proud?

Don't do these things.

Absolutely do these things

KYS fgt

Instead of this, you should embrace whatever parts of your identity you consider important.

roll

go to LGBT fags kys

I dunno if you're OP or not, but just shoot yourself, there are two genders and birth defects, nothing more or less.

I like making grilled cheese using mayonnaise in place of butter but I don't have a fucking flag for it.

Nig I was telling him to pull the trigger/jump/whatever fucking way

seconding this, it's pretty good

I like the "olive oil" mayonnaise

Not OP but you're welcome to your opinion! I'll keep living, though.

Nobody said you had to, but, if you wanted to, do it. Doesn't hurt me in the slightest.

oh my bad

yes but people like you shove it in are faces

>Bisexual Visibility Day
Visibility?
Like ... threesomes in public? That's pretty fucking hot.

I don't have a flag for anything. I'm just supporting OP's right to do so if he wants. You don't have to look if you don't want to.

"Look at meeeeeeeee! I'm speshul! I are uneek snowflake!"

Even though I don't agree with him, you shouldn't give him shit for thinking how he thinks. He has as much a right as OP.

people like you

People like me what?

fuck him he should go to lgbt

By getting "I'm a faggot" tattooed on your chest.

Come out? Why is it such a big deal? Just live on, no need to make your sexuality so special

go to lgbt fags kys

That's the beauty of free speech. He has every right to attention-whore and I have every right to mock him for his attention-whoring.

Maybe -- just maybe -- if he is mocked enough, he might go learn to play an instrument, write a book, devise a hitherto-unknown method of masturbation: *something* that could become the core of a new, better identity.

It's all he has. I almost pity him.

I agree, but if that's no his prerogative, so be it. It's not up to us to decide for him.

say lok at mea ima special

I don't care if you are gay.
Just stop shoving it in my face
Fuck gay culture
It hurts gay people
And fuck your feelings. I don't care if you are gay. I doesn't affect me in the slightest. But what i do care about is having to listen to you whine about how you are persucuted for being something that people ONLY KNOW IF YOU TELL THEM.
Fuck off

I doubt I have autism but you never know.

Suck you dads dick while your mom pegs you...

Fuck you trips get....

im gay and i agree there are two genders and birth defects, nothing more or less.

By sucking a dick and then letting a girl peg you while your friends and family watch.

I'm glad that you have an opinion, as we all do.

are you retarded being gay is a birth defect you can not have kids with the same gender

Humans are very complex, but I doubt any argument I make will change your opinion so enjoy.

no you just cant make a argument for why being gay is not a defect if you can plz tell me

this should do it