Happy Victory Day, Sup Forums. Are you going to celebrate today?

Happy Victory Day, Sup Forums. Are you going to celebrate today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I will read some Marx today in honor

aiding the marxists was a mistake

We initially wanted to invade USSR afterwards but Patton was killed so the idea was scrapped in favor of letting it survive

our largest mistake

the idea was scrapped when he was alive

daily reminder you can kill Nazis and still be redpilled

victory day was yesterday

patton wasn't the first it was churchill himself

fdr told him to shut it

Why was it a mistake?
Invading the USSR would've been the dumbest fucking move possible

HAКATИM БЛЯЯЯЯ

Yes happy victory day over nazis and fascists. It's celebrated on different days in other countries.

S dnyom pobiedy, OP

I will eat some bliny in your honour.

Because Marxism is like virus, killing Western Civilization

What makes you say that?
Not to mention, what does the US have to do with western civilization?

I live in Volgograd so it is a special day

Not really, USSR was bretty weak after she nearly bled all of her Human Resources against the Nazis. Bretty sure America could've kicked its ass after G*rmany's defeat

>What makes you say that?
It's written aims, and it's demonstrable results
>Not to mention, what does the US have to do with western civilization?
:^)

Honestly, how the fuck did they rebuild that place? Wasn't the whole place basically rubble?

>bretty weak
It was the exact opposite of weak. Production was at all-time high and there millions of Soviet troops in Europe. And those weren't the 1941 troops with no proper training. Those were veterans hardedned in battle. And what would be the US's drop-off point in Europe? France had a lot of communists, Spain was fascist, Germany and pretty much everything to to the east was under Soviet control. A war like that would just be a waste of men and resources.

I don't recall anything about "destroying western civilization" in any of Marx's works

The US was nuclear though, and traitorous Jews hadn't given y'all our secrets yet

>stateless, global, common working class world
>not eliminating nationality

Take a look at the condition of the roads and buildings and you'll see that it is merely a patch job instead of a rebuilding. But yes, it is interesting how the city was flattened and rebuilt so quickly

The burning of a russian, britshitistani and amerimutt flag.

Yes, but nukes were more likely to be dropped on Japan than on the USSR. Don't forget that nuclear weapons need to be delivered to their tardet and the USSR had complete air superiority in eastern Europe and over its own territory(obviously).

This

You should have pushed all the way to the Atlantic desu.

KURWA
A
T
Y
Ń

No

We already did this on the 5th. But hey, any excuse to party is good with me.

GET TEH VODKA! RUSH B WOOHOO!

nope

yes

Friendly reminder that it was the British Commonwealth that saved the world, NOT the Soviets and NOT the Americans.

Ussr should've ceased to exist in 40s. You are all such a pussies for rejecting "unthinkable"

>mfw an Amerishart near me starts boasting about his ancestors liberating some coral reefs

Wow I just realized Victory Day is today and I was watching Hetalia these last 3 days. Interesting coincidence!.

It's true

We did it!

Fuck wasn't that cunt a paedo?

WWII has ended with huge economical losses.
Brits had huge anticolonial movement in India (and I'm not talking about Gandhi, nobody was giving a fuck about Gandhi) and even pilot riots.
US couldn't make enough nukes in time and send enough recruits
Both soviet block and western Allies had angry guerrillas, which could cause problems in case of a new war (OUN, AK, Forest Brothers, different communist partisans of Europe).
So, allies had reasons to forget about the Unthinkable

>Why was it a mistake
We helped you guys, and in the process helped our next greatest rival to stand in opposition to us for more than half a century. We were friends for the briefest of moments before turning into enemies. Bit sad really, but rather inevitable. I think of the very few times when all the allies have celebrated VE Day/Victory Day together, and those times have been very few.
>destroying western civilization
Communist propaganda during the cold war constantly derided us as being uncultured savages. Also, your KGB was rather influential in promoting leftist ideology in my country.
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
You guys did good work in Burma, I will acknowledge that alongside other Commonwealth contribution in the Pacific. However, we were the ones to start pushing directly towards the home islands.
Yeah, though that didn't come out till after the fact.

>Also, your KGB was rather influential in promoting leftist ideology in my country.
Sounds like conservative conspiracy theories.

Did you not watch the video? Also you cannot deny that most leftist groups in the cold war had a rather hard communist slant to them.

im starting to drink before noon

Of course.

It seems like Greeks and Frenchmen are the only Europeans who like Russia. Why is that?

You forgot serbs.
Eastern Europe will be butthurt for a century ahead, Italy and Spain don't give a damn.

Well we are orthodox so culturally closer and the French have a long liberal-left tradition plus our current government is leftist and has promoted more the 9th of May celebration in recent years. If a right wing party was ruling they would ignore it mostly.

>1941-1945

I guess the years where the USSR was an ally of Germany don't count, huh

USSR wasn't an ally. As well as Poland was participating in conquering of Czechoslovakia without being german ally

I'm going to celebrate by pissing on the unmarked graves of red army scum who were slaughtered trying to conquer my country. The graves are just outside of my town, in a forest. Lots of people shit and piss on them regularly

salty

The United States sold war materiel and raw resources to the UK and received technical expertise.

The USSR sold war materiel and raw resources to Germany and received technical expertise.

Our hate for the Russian subhumans will carry on for generations to come. These niggers tried to culturally genocide us by forcing russification in 19th century. This proved ineffective and then they tried literal genocide when they attacked us again. During WW2 Russians killed or sent to death camps around 1/4th of Estonian population.

Needless to say they sent our economy back 100 years when they occupied us. We would be Scandinavian tier if these niggelords hadn't chimped out again

Yesterday was time for celebration of victory of freedom over tyranny.
Today is time for contemplation over replacing one tyranny with another.

no, they're hate

Russian propaganda machine invented a new term for the war so they don't have to remember that embarrassing episode.
What's worse is that they're pushing it even now.

>don't have to remember that embarrassing episode.
No, in Russia it is also a matter of pride, the British wanted to stop us fighting the Nazis first, but our diplomacy forced them to enter the war first.

We must do that again, one time was clearly not enough.

Yeah, had a blast killing you last time. You cucks literally cannot help dying

yes :)
I'm happy we won WW2 :)

>shitstonian calling anybody a cuck

Lol, in 1940 your "country" joined the soviet union without any fight.
We had to vanish your fucking mongoloid kind completely, but unfortunately didn't do that. We won't repeat this mistake in the future.

>The USSR sold war materiel and raw resources to Germany
Before Hitler, no?
>The United States sold war materiel and raw resources to the UK and received technical expertise.
United States also had Ford factories in Germany, which have been working for german customers throughout the entire war.
ITT was working with Franco and Hitler governments.
As well as Standard Oil, Chase Bank and many others.

Hitler could have been stopped at Czechoslovakia, when Germany was weak, and the allies had the Soviets at their side. The conquest of Czechoslovakia gave the germans a huge military industry. Plus, leaving it to its fate convinced the Soviets that the West were out to get them.

>1918-1920
>Estonian losses: ~5 000
>Russian losses ~45 000
>Landeswehr losses ~1500

Lmao learn to fight faggit u cucks got rekt so hard by school boys with rifles xDDD.

Also ur forgetting the fact that we won a war in 1992 against you with zero (0) casualties.

>war in 1992

but Russia is anything but a leftist state these days

>If there is no reason for pride, they must be invented.

>war in 1992
Our independence war. Tens of thousands of unarmed people. Ur shitty "army" got so scared they decided to leave

Also can we address the fact that Russia is a complete shithole atm compared to Estonia? Ur average wage is below our minimum wage lmao. What a shitty country u have there

Way to overlook the fact that U LITERALLY LOST A WAR AGAINST SCHOOL BOYS AND OLD MEN with 9x more casualties, even though Estonians also had to fight the Germans at the same time

>If you have nothing to confirm your words, SHOULD START SCREAMING.

How fucking hard it's it for you to Google Estonian independence war? Still cannot comprehend how u are so incompetent at war

>this thread is so autistic

>Estonian independence war
It was 1918-1920.

>war
Well, what a country such and war, lol.

>Estonian estimates
Huh i thought our losses would be 1000x per one estonian

That what I was telling you. Both Germans and russians lost to us. The 1992 was the second independence war

This reminds me of Croatia and Bosnia.
>years controlled by Belgrade: 70
>years Serbia was controlled by Zagreb: 0
>not a single Croatian or Bosnian round fired on Serbian heartland
>Bosnian and Croatian cities and villages burnt to the ground
>Having to fight militia for a whole 4 years since the army pulled out in 1992
>W-we won
Pathethic countries with no achievements. Proud of being a vasal of Hungary for a 1000 years, or proud of being conquered by Turks in Bosnian case. Estonia is same. Never once was a threat to Russia, conquered for hundreds of yearayears, country invented after the first world war, proud of being occupied by Teutonic knights, single defensive win against militia= proudest moment in history

>wow so wage
>such well-being score
If life in your country is really well why are you so butthurt?
>Our independence meme
Sorry, no one beside you knows it

>Both Germans and russians lost to us
More like "Deciced not to waste human lives because there are other things to do" Both Soviet Russia and Germany were a mess.

Still lost, and yeah Russians did lose a shit ton of human lives. By 1920 they were basically begging for a treaty bc they were afraid the British supported new advance would be too strong to conquer
Bc I must remind too self confident Russians that they are indeed shit
There are monuments in every parish with the names of men from there who died. U can recount them if u want

We don't ever do anything here for VE or VJ day. We still have to go to work.

>I must remind too self
But, the only thing you do is make us laugh. Do you like it?

>Invading the USSR would've been the dumbest fucking move possible
You were beat to shit at that point and we had nukes and the air power that the Nazis never had. A lot of the Germans wanted to rearm and keep fighting the Soviets.

>I must remind
Kek, why do you think someone gonna listen to little acrimonious bug?

ukrainian happening:

>Our independence war.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ohh my incestoid.. but you are not independent at all.

>You were beat
em no
>we had nukes
Production capacities were too small
>air power
At the end of the war our anti-aircraft forces were stronger than in Germany and Japan combined
>Germans wanted to rearm
lol

Yeah.

U are forgetting that most of Eastern Europe would have joined the offensive if USA had supplied them.

Early nukes could only target cities.

They fall for it every time

lol ok

Yeah, I'm sure most of Europe, or even America, would have been willing to fight for another 5 or 10 years.

Most Eastern Europeans were willing to fight bc Russia had committed horrible crimes against them.

>early nukes could only target cities

Yeah, every time coming to a standstill you need to say that this is a "bait".

It's Europe day here.

Utter shit either way.