Hey Sup Forums. I'm really embarrassed about this. I'll just tell it all

Hey Sup Forums. I'm really embarrassed about this. I'll just tell it all.

we were doing a paper in our intro psych class together and i was in her dorm room. well when i went to her dorm she just wanted to hang out for a bit, watch some tv on her bed. she laughs at all my stupid jokes and stuff and as we're teasing, hitting each other and wrestling on her bed she whispers in my ear "do you know what's fun?" i fucking froze right there, and she took my hand and placed my finger in her mouth and began sucking, i had no fucking idea what to do i was in a cold sweat and my asshole was clenched up so tight and i was so nervous.

she started rubbing my arm because she could obviously tell that i was a little weirded out. anyway, she came on even stronger, began kissing me and laid me down and unzipped my pants. i had a pretty good erection going then, and she started jerking me off and fondling my balls. i was thinking like "what the fuck" because i had never gotten this far with a girl in my whole life and it was fucking happening. i was enjoying it but her eyes, her eyes kept looking up at me and it was like someone was watching me as i was getting off, like my mom watching supervising me getting off. it went on for fucking like 25 minutes. i was so fucking nervous i had no fucking idea what to do and i could tell she was getting a little impatient, so i decided to fake my orgasm. i started moaning a bit and tried to amp it up, grimacing my face and going "oh god ungh oh god". i told her i had cum and just pulled my still erect penis out of her hand. there was this huge awkward pause so i told her i had left my Gatorade bottle outside and just ran home.

the thing is, i think she knew i faked it. What do I do, Sup Forums?

Why would you fake it?

wtf

A guy attempting to fake it thats the best shit i ever heard

There is nothing that can fix this user but thanks for the oc

Can men even orgasm without nutting?

two choices
>tell her you were so embarresed becux u noob virgin ( you have to be lucky that she is ok with it)

>forget about her

>i think she knew i faked it
kek you think?

Classic Sup Forums autism missed threads like this

How do these nerds get with a girl but I'm practically invisible. This life isn't fair.

I want to be in the screen cap, holy shit I've never seen anything so autistic

>i told her i had left my Gatorade bottle outside and just ran home
classic move

Is it wrong that I kinda sympathize with OP?

hahahahaha

>like my mom watching supervising me getting off
yes it is.

>sheltered basementsyndrome with single mom

Dem tendies must have been ballin'

You fucking gay ass queer faggot

No hay mas

just tell her youre gay fam

I did it once, Idk how to replicate it tho and it'll probably never happen again

>think she knew I faked it

What makes you say that you beautiful retard kek

Try talking to her, come clean tell her you're sorry and that you were extremely nervous and scared
She already knows you're autistic but you have a shot at fixing it

I gotta try that Gatorade trick sometime though cause it's pure genius

Kegel exercises

Yeah If I were you, I'd just be honest. Admit you were a little weirded out and hope she's cool with it. Next time though, you have to surprise her when she's not expecting it.

sounds like you are the kinda guy who wont have sex with someone you dont love , you dont have the connection so you are weirded out by this stranger getting intimate with you

sounds like this fat bitch raeped you. its ok to say no to sex user.

roses are red, violets are blue, OP is a fag and you know thats true.

Holy shit. Next time just have some confidence. She wouldn't have done it if she didn't want to user. Just enjoy it and live in the moment. I would get out in front of it and ask her out on a date, never mention what you did, and when you get in her bed don't repeat this fuckery. Either way this is a good learning experience and cautionary tale.

Fuckin 25 minutes though, pretty good for a beta virgin. Was she fucking rubbing your dick with 40 grit sandpaper at the time?

Why didnt you just fuckign smash that ass dumbass.

You have one option...