Ever fucked a regular customer or coworker before?

Ever fucked a regular customer or coworker before?

Sniffed coke from a female co-workers ass and tits with a friend in my probation period.

Yes. Married coworker. I came too soon. Cant look her in the eye anymore. Fml.

Asked one out. She declined.

i serve her coffee and she sucks my cock

As a fan of firecrotches please describe her pussy. Ginger bush or shaved?

Shaved with a little stubble.

She's made mention of growing out her ginger bush before.

I've fucked several of the married office chicks

Any moar kind sir?

Get a job at Boeing in Everett WA. All that happens is people hook up.

I left my wife for a co-worker who left her bf for me. Huge tits, and loves to fuck.

Pics or it didnt happen

She should. I want to eat her out

Only a few times.
>work as a pet sitter
>mostly try to work in wealthy areas
>better tips, more consistent work since they can afford me
>every so often you have clients that are just too fucking lazy to take care of their pets
>want me to come over and walk and feed fluffy while they're there
>there's always a small selection of those that are lonely house wives that try to fuck you
>it's like pool boy syndrome of some shit
>cucked husbands still tip me because wives mention how good I am with the pets. It's fucking gold

She loves having her clit licked

how did it happened?

I hired an 18 year old once (primarily because she was hot as fuck). She use to tell her co-workers, my friends, that she wanted to "ride me all night" among other things. So once I turned the game up one notch , she sucked my cock in the back of the store during business hours - and I fucked her after we closed and multiple times after until she got back with her ex

Yep. Regular customer at my music store. Found out what kind of music she likes and used that knowledge to get to know her and end up becoming a fuckbuddy. Both of us have significant others.

Forgot to post a pic of her.

Lmao. You may have scored lad