Black memes

Black memes

If you wanted one dart to hit the board would you rather throw one or nine darts?

Fastest way to get your ass and pussy hair away

>Black
Do you mean Niggers?

more like how to get a lady out them panties

OC

>memes
Oh goy..

>imperfect analogy detected

he looks like slimer

filthy, thieving niggers to be more precise.

what is moving people inland from the coast. Wasn't Chad a major slaver state and it was pretty inland.

I Get what you said but it's better to aim one dart instead of throwing nine at random.

Last CMNF post on this thread!

On to the next stupid thread!!

>Hey,That's my bike!

kek

This is just as cringy as when white women do the same shit.

>lady

But they aren't considered black only the ones in America are considered black and forget about where they come from and don't try to help them they rather hate whites and commit crimes

That'd be annoying as fuck. As soon as you lay on it the other person would probably text you. BITCH I"M SLEEPING

wha... what?

This is a fucking retarded argument. Your position in life is almost always decided before you're even born.

I'm not saying this to imply white women don't post stupid shit, but if you have any examples, please post em. So I can laugh at them. People being stupid in general amuses me, regardless of race.

You identify as liberal don't you

Lol..

Can you prove me wrong faggot?

this

I like this one, it's a classic

Yes.

the nigger for $1914 seems to be the better deal

If you only had the resources to make one fully functional and complete dart would you put them all together and make a dart or would take a handful of peices and throw it and the board and hope one of them sticks.
Faggot

Do they really do this? With the egyptians

Right? Looks like a good strong working nigger, kinda worries me that they have the teeth covered though...

Do it. Theres a reason so many blacks commit a huge amount of crime, and it's not race.

Have you never head the "we wuz kangz" shit?

Notice the whole crowd not even appearing to give a shit while a woman runs around on fire?

A more appropriate analogy would be would you rather carefully aim one dart or walk outside and throw a bunch of darts into a river.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I've never seen a window in an African shit and straw hut

cant burn whats already burnt

I looked this up before, this is some weird African type of mega-church. The preacher told them all to go out and eat grass to solve all their problems or some shit and..they did.

I think that's just poor craftsmanship, not an actual intentional window.

Well i mean i live in a country that is predominantly african decent mroe than half the population, so they arent a minority here and although they can become educated and basically hold the reigns on their own future there are still ghettos made up of said people who literally commit crime because they rather not work and live productively, its interesting from my perspective because in those same ghettos are great success stories even though the bad ones fuck up the school and mess with the teachers and infrastructure around them

Um, yea; their choices. Which was the point of the picture, stupid cunt. Race doesn't determine how you end up. It can determine how your life starts and the circumstances you're in, but ultimately you as an individual choose what you do to cause your life's problems and joys. The three men chose to do different things in their lives and have been given three different outcomes.

we equal right?
skin color only differs ur right?
lets wash the black away by race mixing and we will white and beautiful

Lol

What country?

these things legitimately gross me out

almost every rapper ever disagrees with u. we started in them streets nigger