Anti Soundcloud Thread

Seriously guys what are we going to do about all this boring trash music being produced by uninspired non-artists?

I bet a load of them ctrl-f their way into their thread and post their shitty soundclouds and start commenting on each other's music as if it's good.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/tijildekonyak
soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge
soundcloud.com/literal-weeb-trash/sets/this-generic-piece-of-shit-is-whats-killing-soundcloud-threads-are-you-happy
soundcloud.com/juntaro97/
soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue)
simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soundcloud.com/tijildekonyak

>NEETwave
>Life coaching ASMR
>Not for plebs

your music is shit
i hate you

>he makes a thread just for his own shitty soundcloud
>9 followers

Get the message OP just stop

This is literally my thread from 2 days ago, right down to the shitty inverted logo I made.
Guess imitation is flattery

kinda of does because of spamming these and the spamming of soundcloud threads we're gonna have twice the clutter

start an ITT: Soundcloud songs made with real instruments

soundcloud.com/expanding-sponge

>pls feedback me
>trap boom bap rap instrumental chill hip hop lofi
>vapourwave seapunk revival

What makes an uninspired musician? I'm always under the impression that there's one person out there who's bound to like it.

well for uninspired specifically, it just needs to be something with overused or gentrified inspirations, or to have no discernable idea/purpose

you could seriously make any thread that has the word "soundcloud" in it and these drooling retards will post no matter what it's actually about

I dunno, I feel like the SC threads are like /bleep/ or /shugazi/. Something to keep discussion in as opposed to having a bunch of threads dedicated to it. That's the best case scenario, at least.

People do still make new threads after 20 replies, but mods are starting to get better at pruning them.

Half the time people post just for exposure, just dropping their links and leaving. There are people that link songs they've made YEARS ago. Props to the people who actually listen and critique past just saying "rec".

Gotta start with the boring trash music to get better.

I caught that thread, the post about SC threads being popularity contests hit it right on the head.

Most of the guys who make stuff with just a DAW do it because of like, money and space limitations.
Hell, I make that kind of music and I'd love to do more interesting things with proper instrumentation.
no space though

oh you sweet summer child

>lofi hip hop
>anime
>chill
please check out this fire mixtape senpai
soundcloud.com/literal-weeb-trash/sets/this-generic-piece-of-shit-is-whats-killing-soundcloud-threads-are-you-happy

So you're talking about those who play it safe and post songs that are similar in style to songs in their respective genre?

I usually tend to leave a like on their SC page if I like the music because half the time I don't think my opinion matters. (Especially if they have 1000+ followers and I think their mix is bad)

Reccs

soundcloud.com/juntaro97/

(old soundcloud, inactive because it reached upload limit: soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue)

>bedroom pop from toronto
>folky stuff
>acoustic lofi stuff
>stuff like elliott smith, early sebadoh, daniel johnston, alex g, ween's first few albums

---for the uninformed---

simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/

---------

recs:

can't tell if this retard actually posted this himself or it's someone else poking fun at him from the other day

ITT : retards

We might as well derail the thread by posting our own shitty projects...

both