Reminder that Norway is the greatest country on earth

Reminder that Norway is the greatest country on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/meet-the-donald-trumps-of-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4RSt_WxP2o
youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s
youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok, Mohammed.

Reminder that Norway will be the first Western European nation to elect a Muslim prime minister

Lies. She is hated by most of Norway.

Norway hasn't been great for a long time. The moment you were able to see a nigger (sand-nigger or otherwise) at every street corner, we knew we were fucked.

PERSEC and OPSEC. Prepare for the Race War.

Still better than most, if not all western european (Including USA) Nations.

Literally the savior of the Norway. Bow down to your Aryan goddess! The Trump of Scandinavia!

>Since becoming Norway’s migration minister in December, she has taken a harsh stance — including deporting rejected asylum seekers to Russia in sub-zero weather in what may have been a breach of international law. Observers say she could rise to the highest ranks of her party.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/19/meet-the-donald-trumps-of-europe/

pretty cool

made it to south pole first too

dunno what pic is

>putting women in charge of anything outside the home

trump isn't the savior either

this is the "end times". ww3 incoming too

degeneracy accompanies collapse

South pole is rightfully norwegian.
Pic is Finse, a small village and railway station in the mountains. Same place they filmed the battle of hoth in star wars.

Kek.

dette er sant

hver person jeg kjenner hater henne

Heilt klart

Reminder that we must kill every jew to keep it that way.

Pic related. It's Sweden under Jewish influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4RSt_WxP2o

It's quickly becoming third-world... Like the rest of the white countries though. It's a programme of genocide against whites.

Hush, Sardine. Hush,

Objectively USA is the greatest country

However I can't really argue Norway isn't the best country in the world (Until you run out of oil money)

The jews are bad yes. But the swedes are worse. The jews are currently 4000:1 in Norway, unlike the USA which are cucked by the jews. The only reason there is anything bad about Norway today is because of the 400 year long occupation by the danes and the almost 100 year long occupation by the swedes.

Reminder that Norway is one of the greatest importers of anti-depression medications.

We are not sweden, we are not germany, we are not little britain, we are not finland. Our country has pride, pride like those whites who live in the South of your country.

Norway is nice
jkaem and rain are gr8

Ofcourse we get depressed when we see how the rest of the world is going.

Norway was the greatest country on earth maybe 10 years ago. Now it's following the same path as cucky Sweden. I give it 10 more years before it self destroys and becomes Norwaystan and the 1st country in the western world to legalize pedophilia, necrophia and goatophilia

>anti-depression medications
is that what you get told in burgerland? its funny, because americans are actually the most depressed people in the world

>Norway getting told by jews through the UN and the EOS to accept more shitskins
>17th of May this year in Oslo was crowded with shitskins that weren't there 20 years ago even.

Hei Kohn. Drep deg selv.

>norwegian women are so jealous of sweden's strong brown male influx they get depressed
kek

I think you are thinking of Switzerland friend.
>Novartis
>Roche
They just want to hide in the mountains and watch the world burn.

she's cute

No, I don't agree with his methods...but...

Fuck off you cunt, south pole is ours

Merica bringing the bants

I wish i could hide in the mountains and watch the world burn

Instead i have to sit in my apartment and watch favelas burn up in the mountains

>jenkem & rain

I agree.

Jeg bor i oslo, jeg har sett det

real scandi women can be pretty based fatso

Nordmenn - Kjemp for Norge (eng. "Nordic men - Fight for Norway")

wrong song Portugal but its all good anyways

>A tropical country
>In charge of a frozen wasteland
Ha, i'd like to see that. What you call a cold in winter in Australia we call a hot summer in Norway.

sure totally

We are the hordes of the Nebulahhhhh

>norway
>Civilized

Your high school students have an ending party where they get badges for fucking other students.
A badge for perform 10 blowjobs.
Sleep with 5 different people in a day.

Truly a place of degeneracy that needs to be cleansed

Why not? He killed 80-something future open borders leftists. A traitor should be killed, whether he's a young adult or not.

Inb4 "they wuz keeds"

It translates to Norwegians. Not nordic men.

America is the greatest country on Earth and that couldn't possibly change.

Maybe Norway can be #2 if you prove your worthiness, but that will be rather difficult with your zero (0) aircraft carriers and zero (0) flags on the moon.

>anything bad about Norway today is because of the 400 year long occupation by the danes

>mfw Norgebros dont feel any kinship

Jeg troede vi skulle dræbe Svensken sammen?

>hordes of the Nebulah
>liking metal
>liking black metal
>not liking extreme power metal

youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

That's not nordic men, it's Norwegians.

I can't condone the killing of children or anyone for that matter just because you disagree with their views

Dere er mye bedre enn svensker, og jeg vil lett å gå i kamp med dere mot den evige svensken. Men fortsatt undertrykte dere oss og hold oss i fattigdom i hundrevis av år.

Hey Rabbi - watcha' doin'?!

>Jeg troede vi skulle dræbe Svensken sammen?
min danske er dårlig , beklager. Jeg onsker at dræbe alle svenskere med danskerne og finsk

My blood is there. Please keep it intact, I'd love to come visit some day.

Its one of my favourites user.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

du er fra Sor-Trondelag, kan jeg fortelle

please tell me how what Breivik did was justified
>wah wah wah I can't take that leftists have come to power in my country so I'm going to slaughter children that will sure show them

And what if their views mean the death of your culture and your people? Forget about race for a moment. European and American-European birth rates are ALL below replacement level. Let that sink in. To support open borders and massive immigration from foreign cultures... It means the death of the host culture and of the host people.

Reminder.

Vestfold

Obvious bait

>If you kill the people who want to breed your entire race out of existence - they win.

too many non europeans come here imo, but that picture just proves that we manage in a better degree to integrate people

Tonsberg? Sandefjord?

why are there so many Turks in the comments?

What's wrong with them?

Sem. 5km utafor Tonsberg.

I have never seen a concentration of mongrels like that in Norway in my life. That picture is pure cherry picking.

I think he would have been much more useful to his cause had he written a book or tried to spread his ideals amongst the public, I think by killing those who opposed him he showed a great deal of stupidity because he essentialy acted like a child who when others aren't listening or paying attention to him strikes out. By slaughtering those people he essentialy lowered himself to the level of the muslims and leftists which he was supposedly so superior to.

Agreed. What he did only got the Left-wingers more sympathy among the normies.

If we all had as much courage as him leftism would literally be eradicated in a single night

Have you seen Turk women?

She is based as fuck, but she is a woman.
I hope she pulls some shit through, she always managed to block the whole asylum shit forever.....

We need a strong man. These women must go, regardless of how good they are. We cannot afford losing listhaug now ofc, she is our hope.

TBQH... I've seen it so long, empty rhetoric.. they are basically all the same (- commies)...
>Just saying, I believe it when I see it

Also... been in oslo lately? it's serged with illegals.. I want to to fucking beat the shit out off all border patrol, screeners and police for fucking not doiong their job...

asses are really out on the street trying to get you driving 10km/h to fast while hordes are trying to get in.

to end leftism and the mass flow of immigrants into the West you would have to kill the global elites not some defensless children on an island

they were indoctrinated teenagers, not children

those bitches had to die

CHRISTIAN TYBRING GJEDDE FOR PRIME MINISTER

pass på, grisen har vært her inne en del ganger siden for jul av en eller annen duste grunn.

Seriost provd å fiske shit ut av folk, ikke gi ut personlig informasjon her.

Trur det har noe med en artikkel om "muh skoleskyting" også har de hort om Sup Forums og egentlig bare sitter å shitposter her i steden for å gjore jobbensin.

Bare sånn pass på.
Vi bor egentlig lage en masse premade uloste mord greier og paste om du ser dem, så setter dem i full gir og dem må etterforske

jævla håplose måsabjonner ass

Checked

>burger meme

kunne kanskje funka... nei vi trenger seriost noe radikalt nå fort, så det ikke går rett til sverige.. kek

Carl Ivar Hagen anno 1989 kunne vært godt trengt nå

Fedrelandspartiet må gjore et comeback.

nice proxy svenskejævel kek
forskjellen er at du kan dra til gronland og ta et slik bilde, i sverige kan du dra over alt....

Amazing country

it seems to do it's job

>Fedrelandspartiet må gjore et comeback.
witnessed quads, kek wills it
The fatherlands must and now will do a comback

Vi skal drepe de politiske korrekte og fjerne kebab. Make Scandinavia great again.
Personlig så elsker æ Danmark, Det er dejlig å være norsk i Danmark

Who the fuck is this, and how is Sylvi Listhaug not a stronger candidate for prime minister?

> Bitching about immigrants celebrating Norwegian independence day

This is outright retarded. You'd probably rather have them waving Pakistani flags and yelling death to the infidels just to put them in a bad light.

she is a jew puppet for Jens stoltenberg, a bitch, witch, surveilance cunt and paki.

If this happens.. I think there actually will be a revolt and oslo will be kicked out or parts claim independence, westlands etc

It could happen, but how it looks now... hohohoho

I'm not fat. it doesn't matter what kind of woman, she has no business in government

hmm.. har ikke vært å sett.. fyfaen så jævli

Brenn hele jævla driten med innhold til avgrunnen, fjern kun konge familien forst

There's an awful lot of shit that is wrongfully called sexist in the world today, and you having retarded views like that isn't helping our case. There's no other politician who would dare to go as far as Sylvi Listhaug has for reducing migrants of the wrong kind to Norway, and to properly integrate those who get to stay. The cucked media is constantly bashing her, and the people are constantly praising her.

hahaha.. that bitch is not getting ellected to anything, AP is not even going to give her any good position if they actualy win, she`s pretty much hated by everyone, and there is a treasure chest of insane qoutes she said to hurl at her in an ellection

norways population is 5 millions, your race will vanish soon and youll speak arabic, ALLAHU AKBAR!

This is because the government is still too stuckup to legalize cannabis for recreational use.

You would need some medication too, if you hardly saw the sun for a few months

it's not retarded view. it's all of history as it functioned smoothly only up until very recently, as society falls apart and we're on the eve of ww3 (widespread destruction, collapse of nation states, etc.).

100 years ago women couldn't even vote, much less run for office.

Study history. This is nothing new. Degeneracy accompanies collapse, every time.

i noticed you specified western europe

>americuckistan
>elects a muslim nigger as president twice in a row

While most women in charge would be degenerate, women aren't inherently degenerate, just like black people aren't inherently degenerate, or even muslims aren't inherently degenerate, even though the majority indeed is.

Friendly reminder that one of the most degenerate politicians of recent Scandinavian history is a white male. So there's shit in that category as well.