"user, I can't believe you just said you're voting for Trump!"

"No I don't want to hear about his policies... Either vote for Hillary or I'm breaking off our engagement. I've never been more serious about anything in my life."

>tfw this situation actually happened to me

What would you have done, Sup Forums? I'll tell you what I chose in a bit.

I'd make it known I'm not her bitch and if she's willing to end our relationship over a political disagreement in such a way, she was never committed in the first place. Also, that I fucked her cousin.

I got just one one question...

How bad do you think it smells in there?

Push her off the toilet and fuck her in the pussy

This would never happen.
I don't date stupid women.

Dont forget to report anons

Bye

Fake, girls don't poop

I would tell her to not let the door hit her in the ass on her way out. My country is more important than your feelings.

>falling for the vaginal jew

topkek, i rather date a pol trap boifu

I'd respond with Not An Argument

I would have used her as a toilet and pissed all over her, taken videos and asked her who she's voting for again?

Break with her first, get rid of the cunt.

Her shits must be monstrous. I reckon it smells like pure, pungent shit, as if brown lava spewed from her bowels.
>mfw my fetish is qt girls taking massive shits

First post best post

We all know the answer

Then that's a good thing she's bringing that up now. Dumb bitch should've waited for marriage so she can leech off the guy with alimony

you have to go back

stahp you're making me gay, i can't stand the thought of qt's pooping or farting

yeah thats the one thing you are really good at arent you little commie faggot

Dodged a bullet there.

"sure I'll vote for Hilary dear"
Walk in the ballot booth and vote trump
She never will know senpai

I'm really voting Bernie

If my wife put politics over our relationship she would have been out faster than a nigger at a paternity test.

I don't pay you to voice opinions.

I bet her and her son took there things and left

i would have told her to fuck right off and then left and never initiate contact again.

Sounds like both of you need to see other men.

I only live about 50 miles from where I was born so whatever

lol this.

If a woman is going to end it all over something so petty like politics, it won't be long before she's cucking you over everything.

>No user, you can't ride your motorcycle anymore! It's not safe!
>You need to buy a minivan for our kids!
>Jamal is coming over, can you please spend tonight in your shed?

And so on and so forth.

>I'll tell you what I chose in a bit

to leddit

Sounds like a shit-tier waifu.
For your own sake, I certainly hope you kicked her ass to the curb.

The doors right over there missy, don't forget to flush

>not appreciating the natural beauty of women and the irony in such delicate creatures forcing the loudest, steamiest dumps from their puckering assholes.

Make sure you get the ring back before you do that tho

How do you fins procreate with no ones likes to be around other fin in a 20 meter radius?

This intrigues me, do you have sex with knifes around just in case shit gets awkward and you need to kill the other before the other kills you?

gross

>I'm breaking off our engagement
>I've never been more serious about anything in my life
wow what a serious relationship glad i changed my vote

>Anonette, I can't believe you just said you're voting for Shillary!
>No I don't want to hear about how she's a woman running to be the first woman president. Either vote Trump or I'm going to fuck your sister

user GET OUT I'M PISS!

>engagement
Top keke, faggot. What's it like knowing I'm closer to my faggot friends than you are to your supposed loved one?

Damn son, that's a nice Pepe...

We get drunk

>Slap the bitch
>Restrain her on the ground
>Forcefully rape her
>Dad bursts into room
>Say to dad, "Make America Great Again."
>Exit through window

>IMPLYING TRUMP HAS ANY POLICIES

This kinna broad will make your life hellllll if you give her babies

you WANT to marry a hillary supporter??

A waifu pillow isn't a fiance user.

We need an edit of this where Trump holds the flintlock rifle he was given by the NRA today.

I hope you chose to leave OP, any bitch that wants to break off an engagement over something like that isn't worth it and you would have dodged a serious bullet.

This is why society is failing. You should be the one threatening to leave her. Men have given control to women by putting the pussy on the pedestal. Don't put up with her bull shit. Find a respectable woman. Follow your head not your penis.

What's up with her weird ass hand?

lol

>IMPLYING THAT A PERSON WITH NO POLICIES IS WORSE THAN A MONSTROUS CUNT OR GRIZZLED OLD JEW WITH TERRIBLE POLICIES.

I'll help you pack

sure whatever

Well OP?

what did you do?

"I'm amazed that even though you're on the toilet you're still choosing to have that shit come out from your mouth"

Tell her no, she doesn't control you and if she's willing to break off an engagement because of your political views she's not the one.

he does though lol

What's amazing is that it's probably her cup of beer sitting on the back of the toilet... and that she's likely still going to drink out of it afterwards.

My wife just told me that I needed to stop taking the poptop lid off my drink bottle before I drink out of it and just use the potop... How cucked am I?

Inb4 OP never posts again because he bitched out and he doesn't want to be mocked on an anonymous image board for his decision to keep the peace (and probably secretly vote Trump anyway because what the fuck how would she even know)

Why is there a cup of piss

Sounds like she is doing you a huge favor, user. Better to break this thing off now before she can divorce you and take half your shit.

Why the hell does your wife care how you drink? How does that possibly effect her in any way?

>You're going to be building a cuck shed real soon, if you haven't already. Find one of our swede anons for instructions if you need to.

I was thinking it was beer myself. But either way it's fucking gross.

This.

>What would you have done, Sup Forums? I'll tell you what I chose in a bit.
Bye!

OK assholes fine I'll tell you. OP here. I decided to back down but only so I'd have the chance to talk to her about it later. She escalated the situation so fast so I figured it was worth talking about when she had a cooler head.

Now she's sending me links to Jezebel and HuffPo to change my mind about Trump. And yes, I kinda regret my decision. But I'm 32 and need to settle down. Or so I'm told. I don't want to have to start over with another broad.

Good thing the vote is secret then.

If you're gonna be a coward, vote Trump and just tell her you went with Bernie. Lie if you have to, cuck.

You gonna get blasted son. Prepare for (You)s

vote for trump anyway, tell her the truth on her death bed

>I decided to back down
>She escalated the situation
You mean she forced you to back down, cuck?

dude. way to surrender your balls.

i'm not even voting for trump, but you just lost your man card.

How is she with other aspects? Is it only politics she tries to make a big deal about or are there other things as well? Is she a feminist?

KEK
U
C
K

I have muslim friends and they don't give a damn.

>Jezebel
>HuffPo
I'm so sorry user... she's retarded

why are pictures of girls sitting on toilets so hot?

Yeah that's pathetic.

call her a cunt and tell her she's voting Trump. If she's sending you links to huffpo and jezebel she's obviously a retard that needs to be told what to think and will love being verbally dominated. Don't discuss, don't demand, just inform her she's a twat and this is how it's gonna be.

>Muslim friends.

I think you mean tanned Germans, Hans, and they're not just friends if they are fucking your wife.

enjoy being cheated on because she has no respect for you

Break up that bitch.

But Sikh are bro-tier.

What a fucking faggot. You two deserve each other, congratulations.

In the emails Hillary Clinton literally talks about destabilizing Syria. Not only that but she accepts money from all the mudslide countries. If you don't at least point out how shit Hillary is, you might as well kill your self. She's pimping America like a cheap whore and it fucking irritates the living hell out of me. Fuck you faggot you ruined my day

you are gross

sure

>OK assholes fine I'll tell you. OP here. I decided to back down but only so I'd have the chance to talk to her about it later. She escalated the situation so fast so I figured it was worth talking about when she had a cooler head.
You are a pussy.

You failed the test.

HAHAHA TOP KEK ENJOY FOREVER ALONE LIFE

Yeah she's an obnoxious lib. It doesn't come up a lot but she's really aggressive when it does. However, to answer this also, Girls sitting on the toilet is my fetish, and she will let me watch her pee and give me blowjobs and stuff while she does it. Sometimes I wipe her too, or put my finger in her asshole while she's peeing.

... what the fuck are you on abut? I in no way said he should even pretend to vote for Shillary.

God damn learn to read, you're making us burgers look even more retarded.

Just go ahead and get snipped, your life as a male is over.

typical liberal girl

Does the box she keeps your balls in have your initials engraved on it, or hers?

>our engagement
How the fuck would you get to that point in a relationship without knowing your respective political beliefs? Also who the fuck would date a liberal girl? Any woman who votes Hillary WILL get fat and WILL cheat, it's only a matter of time.

You're going to have a miserable life with this woman, assert yourself or find someone who won't make a bitch of you but don't do this.

This.

Anyone saying otherwise would
either puss out at the last minute or is a dickless virgin.