So why the fuck can't you fucking Atheists define Atheism?

So why the fuck can't you fucking Atheists define Atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A-Theism

That's the entire definition, dumbass.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/atheism

?

bait fuck off nigger

>> Nothing is something
>> Religion is the belief in something
>> Atheism is the belief in nothing
>> Nothing is still something
>> Atheism is a religion

Are you fucking retarded? Just cause you read a BuzzFeed article doesn't mean it's right. Atheism is not believing in a god or a higher being than us.
Also what the fuck is the reason for you using that image? Why can't theists tell us that?

Is this the neo-noir tapestry of woe we've been waiting for or just a crappy student film?

sauce?

Who do i have to screw to get a producer's credit around here?

Why the fucking fuck has this same thread been here every day for what seems like forever?

Dick pics?

>> Nothing is something
>> Religion is the belief in something
>> Atheism is the belief in nothing
>> Nothing is still something
>> Atheism is a religion

... How do you explain "Nothing is something"? (They are literally opposites)
Gotta prove the first thesis in order do deduct somethig from it.

fanf

On the jailbait from never ending story?

These threads have gotten slightly more aggressive. I think it's the eyebrows.

Atheism means nothing TO define

Nothing is something the same way zero has no numerical value but is still a numerical symbol.

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Atheism is not the belief in nothing dumbfuck, that's nihilism. Atheism is the lack of belief in god, it's not a religion, it's a theology

lol getting aggressive aren't ya buddy?

I'm sure we can figure this out, pick any given definition and i'll help you understand it piece by piece by putting it into words you can understand.

explain the difference between "the lack of belief in god" and "the belief that there is no god"
what would those two thought systems be labeled?

i say: the lack of belief is agnosticism and the belief in no god is atheism

>So why the fuck can't you fucking Atheists define Atheism?
I NEVER LEARNED TO REAAAAD!!!! D':

I purposely removed the semantics so fools like you could understand the argument in simple terms. Do we really have to expand specifics of nihilism and atheism or can we just safely agree that both of them believe in nothing in terms of afterlife and god?

So why the fuck can't fucking Uncle Leo be calm at the doctor's office?

Yeah your mom sent some, they were fantastic!

We keep defining it for you, so why the fuck do you keep posting this same old thread again and again, only to receive the same answers each time?

strawman, not even strawman... just dumb unrelated unnecessary question. If you believe in the christian god you are still athiestic toward all the other infinite gods conceived by man..

God is not a thing, it's an attempt to explain the universe.

you can be agnostic and have faith.
agnostic is just a matter of skepticism, like limbo of thought. inebetween knowing and not knowing.
It is merely the acceptance that it cannot be known.

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun
noun: atheism

stahp

Atheists are people who have grown out of having imaginary friends.

You could still be a christian with the understanding that all organized religions are just highly inaccurate vessels for the truth behind "god", while at the same time picking Christianity because it most effectively represents said persons beliefs.
The same way that not all republicans think like trump whole heatedly but are still very much republicans

These threads prove a very valid point about your typical atheist.... that they cannot control their urge to assert their disbelief. It's ironically unatheistic to even acknowledge that theists are making an argument.

it is related, because the text i was replying to said there is a distinction between the two.
a person who believes in the Christian God is absolutely not atheistic in any way. The Christian God is the same as the God in Islam and Judaism, and Just because you believe in Him and not the various Hindu gods does not make you Atheistic towards them, it just means you don't believe in them. Atheism is the belief that no gods exist.

did you have a point or was it just tangent o'clock?

LMAO i like that.
"If you believe in the christian god you are still athiestic toward all the other infinite gods conceived by man" - my point is that said statement is not true.

you're admitting that your beliefs fit into a bubble that intentionally ignore other beliefs. Why not try having an imagination for once? or is god against that?

cause they dont believe in atheism

not according to my beliefs. therefore I AM GOD and you are not. so get over it.

- a typical "atypical" athiest.
HURRDURR

Oh here it is again.
The neverending shitpost.

noone believes in atheism, that's the point.

Because republicans took all the dictionaries out of the public school system and replaced them with bibles.

Eat your sadness

The lack of belief in god: "I believe that such a being does not exist. But I am willing to believe once credible evidence proves he exists.

The belief that there is no god: "There is no such thing as god, and there is absolutely no way his existence is either logical or possible, therefore any 'evidence' of his existence is false."

Is it really this hard? Or should I spell it out for you in alphabet soup?

Lol butthurt fag gets bullied
>> I AM GOD and you are not.

noun
synonyms: nonbelief, disbelief, unbelief, irreligion, skepticism, doubt, agnosticism; nihilism
"atheism was not freely discussed in his community"

Very good billy, gold star for you. Now, with that knowledge of those two definitions...apply a word that corresponds to each one. Here are your options: ATHEISM, AGNOSTICISM.

*HINT* you can use the same word twice

Both of those are atheism, nihilism is the belief in nothing, as in you die and there's nothing, absence. Atheism is basically "I don't know what the afterlife is but it's not this heaven/hell, god/Satan bullshit, agnostic is "I don't know, you don't know, so move on", me? Ignostic or "theological noncognitiveist"

I'm a Unicornholiogist.
I dont believe in a God but I think it's possible that the universe could be a giant unicorn's bunghole and we could be his anal bacteria.

You are all damn fools. Take some DMT, or better 5-MeO-DMT. You will see, that there is no god. There is no one creator. There are only energies, entities, your brothers and sisters, which are no more or no less than you. You are only confined in this body on this earth and that's why you know so little. Lurk moar in the real life anons.

They are both atheism. One is agnostic atheism, and the other is just atheism. There. Happy?

lol triggered child look at him struggle with his understanding of god.

>> assuming athiesm is strictly for judeo christian god.

Why can't atheism cover other religions?
And if it does reject all imaginable possibilities, is it not therefore nihilism?
What if atheism also rejects nihilism?

>apply a word
>you can use the same word twice

allofmywut.jpg

Eat arrow, fascist!

If eletromagnetism is the essential way we perceive world and all we see and can feel as time and space is, in a way, answers of an especific interactions of EM, than electromagnetism is a way of understanding something that old people would interpret as God.
You are using an artificial interface that simulates and trick you, in a controlled way that you know that is tricking you, to think that what you see here exists in "real world", Internet is real, internet is the way we can perceive the world and universe as distant that it can be. Internet is becoming god of this age.

there is no atheism, except in a way that you can tell people that you don't support the interpretation of their gods as an anthropomorphic or "energy" in an abstract way.

Sounds like Agnostic Atheism is just willful ignorance.

I praise to you
Nothing ever goes away
I praise to you
Nothing ever goes
I praise to you

I praise to you
Nothing ever goes away
I praise to you
Nothing ever goes
I praise to you
Nothing ever goes away
I praise to you