About thirty-five minutes ago, General Douglas Cox, the commanding General of Andersen Air Force Base in Guam...

About thirty-five minutes ago, General Douglas Cox, the commanding General of Andersen Air Force Base in Guam, issued an order to the 9 B-1B's of his 36th Operations Group which were airborne at the time as part of a special exercise they were holding called Operation Dprkick. Now, it appears that the order called for the planes to attack their targets inside DPRK. The planes are fully armed with nuclear weapons with an average load of 40 megatons each. The aircrafts will begin penetrating Norks radar cover within 25 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

andersen.af.mil/News/Features/Article/1322369/us-bombers-fighters-fly-in-international-airspace-east-of-north-korea/
twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/911743018218135553
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
sputniknews.com/us/201709241057643215-usa-missile-defense-fail/
washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/08/10/what-president-trump-can-learn-about-fire-and-fury-from-gen-macarthurs-korean-war-horror/
youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you threaten you better not bluff

Is this true?

WW3 is ON!

oh-k nice try for bait

Woot woot send them with love

B1s cannot carry nuclear weapons. They were all modified as a consequence of arms limitations treaties with Russia. I have seen it myself, personally.

Yeah right. That can be modified in an hour.

...and they HAVE to be modified, otherwise they can't carry nuclear weapons. So you're not actually arguing. You're agreeing.

>yeah right

"Excuse me, do you have my stapler"

sauce or lost

Strategic bombers? What is this 1954?

andersen.af.mil/News/Features/Article/1322369/us-bombers-fighters-fly-in-international-airspace-east-of-north-korea/

>average load of 40 megatons each

Bullshit.

That sort of yield is tactically near useless. Smaller, more numerous warheads would be much more effective.

They are a huge part of the nuclear triad, stay in your lane.

Please be true

Combined, not for individual b61's.

Flip da shit. Nah, the world has neither class nor balls.

International waters ONLY

Wow, after getting no replies here you had to come to Sup Forums
Just neck yourself.

>that post don't exist
wut?

A brigadier can order an attack on a foreign country?

>B1s cannot carry nuclear weapons

you know how bombs work right? Literally just strapped to the wings.

twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/911743018218135553

ikr, just some duct tape and BAM!! you have a nuclear bomber

Nice try. We haven't had a nuclear triad since before Ronald Regan went senile. I'd hardly call a bunch of 50 year old planes a vital piece of anything.

>Ronald Regan went senile
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

>B1's and B2's

50 years old

You're a moron and I hope you know that.

They seemed to do it easily enough with a B-29 in WW2.

Your lies are weak.
The US won't use nuclear payloads against North Korea-- even if they launch. If we make NK glow green, you're talking about Nuclear Fallout for 2 Nations we consider "Great Allies" in Japan and South Korea-- And then fallout for China, one of our largest suppliers in trade goods. We aren't nuking shit. We'll just bomb them back to the fucking stone age and leave that place a shit hole.
It already is. NK isn't worth a fuck resource wise-- It has shit quality iron deposits, mid-range coal that matches the quality in our Appalachians(Which is mid tier at BEST--Lower Carbon content than most)
We will not put boots on the ground in NK, unless our Military Leaders don't fucking understand that you can't invade something like that-- You bombard the fuck out of it from both sides. It's a god damn peninsula. 2 weeks straight of strategic cruise missile strikes, naval bombardment, aircraft hammering armored targets.
Expect North Korea to retaliate in kind-- South Korea will get fucked and any bases we own there will be high priority targets. Expect chemical and biological agents. Kim Jung Un is a desperate fuck.
Either way-- It's going to be millions dead. And we're all going to get to remember why we hate War. It'll be all the images of teens and kids that get caught up in collateral-- blown to bits by carpet bombing or artillery barrage.

Here is how it will go down. Kim fires off his four missiles in Guam's general direction. Trump has our armed forces attack some target in North Korea, probably the missiles' launch sites and nuclear facilities. Before that attack is even over, Kim directsl the commanders of his field artillery to open up on Seoul causing massive casualties. Trump responds by bombing the artillery locations and other military targets and says something stupid on twitter indicating that North Korea would be destroyed. with nothing to lose, Kim shoots a couple of nuclear armed missals into South Korea and Japan.
Millions die. China enters the conflict.

someone please nuke the larpers

you do realize WW3 means you won't have Internet anymore, right?

Let's remember that one man can't do shit even if he's the president of a country.

Here's what will happen. Kim will continue to make threats and do nothing. If he somehow did manage to lose his mind enough to direct the military to launch a real attack, it would take a whole bunch of subordinates to go along before anything happens. And I don't believe all those people are crazy.

"Sorry, Your Excellency, for some reason the rockets did not ignite."

Cue the coup.

seems plausible, but I don't think the US will allow NK to shoot a nuke. I have a feeling all, or most missile sites will be destroyed.

>Operation Dprkick

Pretty sure they'd choose a word that can be pronounced.

NK uses mobile launchers

>mfw anyone believes this

edit : i don't think they will allow NK to shoot any nukes after fighting begun, to start the fighting, sure, but deep in fighting, don't think so.

That might hold true in the US, but you do realize people get executed in NK for no reason at all, much less defying a military order.

If Kim wants an attack, there will be an attack.

that other faggot was actually telling the truth, B1's aren't nuclear capable CURRENTLY, however id imagine they can rectify that real quick.

B-52's gonna fuck up North Korea!

Shoulda just let Mac nuke em in the 50s.

but what if they do?
sputniknews.com/us/201709241057643215-usa-missile-defense-fail/

B1s are no longer part of the nuclear fleet. They do, however, carry conventional weapons.

Really? Then read this: washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2017/08/10/what-president-trump-can-learn-about-fire-and-fury-from-gen-macarthurs-korean-war-horror/

I don't know why the Jew media is constantly pushing this idea of war with North Korea. There's a reason that South Koreans are not worried about it. Because they know that North Korea can't do shit with their 1950s technology even with all the help that they've been given. I lived in South Korea for four years. In Seoul. I wasn't worried about it then and I'm not worried about it now. What I am worried about is the US getting into another war that we don't have any business being in.

>Sending nukes from Guam when we could launch from OKI.

Sure, kid, tell me your conspiracy theory.

>washingtonpost
lol

Are they in attack formation R?

>allow
It's not about allowing, it's about being able to shoot them down once launched, which is problematic, unfortunately.

Are they going to use their Yamato cannons on the DPRK niggers???????

You are all fucking cunts on /b

North Korea is called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, it's a play on words. Like if they ran one called USAssram

People claiming to be "military experts" who have a 4-year degree in foreign relations and political science. I guess they really had to scrap the bottom of the barrel to get those guys.

Wrong post

WW4 is on!

It was inevitable

Yes.

Absolutely, I saw the movie they made about it

When NoKo nukes SoKo you can see it here

youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

Under operation plan R, R for Romeo, yes. Well, sir, Plan-R is an emergency plan to be used by lower echelon commanders if higher echelons have been knocked out by a sneak attack. You approved it yourself, sir. You must remember.

So?

Do other countries not realize there's multiple US nuclear subs parked for 6 month periods waiting for the order to launch at places like China/Russia/Iran/North Korea....?

He's not a president he's a dictator. Remember that you're talking about a country where you are killed or imprisoned (and your family as well) for disobedience.

There would be no coup - it would have happened by now.

this

Also Instillation commands do not "issue orders" like that. They fall from the SECDEF down to individual units which is administered in predetermined plans via a planning cell in the pentagon.

Don't care. 7 years till the end.

Are you talking about USA?

>Lancers
>carrying nukes

At least use google before baiting.
KId these days, I swear...

OP's point, I think, is that the general acted without authorization. He's not going to sit by and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all our natural bodily fluids.

obviously talking about North Korea

I like Ron Paul

I wish Ron Paul had won.. everything.

You say you want a revolution

This somehow negates radar and satellites?

OH CRAP