Reminder Sup Forums is for anime

reminder Sup Forums is for anime

reminder anime is for losers, even japanese over 17 think its childish bullshit.

so's funnyjunk, but you post here

This.

Literally everyone who disagrees:

-Has no real job (55k+)

-Has a roommate, lives with parents, or is government subsidized.

-Overweight or skinny and unhealthy.

-Might have a gf but likely not, if they have gf shes 7/10 or 8/10 but currently overweight.

-Posts on Sup Forums on a saturday night because they are so pathetic they have nothing better to do.

you're doing it right now
how's high school going boo?

I dont like to paint with a broad brush but anyone who has a folder of anime reaction images should be shot.

I just got back from Disc Golfing in the park with some friends, showered and now Im waiting for my hair to dry so I can put product in and head to my buddys housewarming party.

Sup Forums was about anime in 2004 but it's 2017 now

is disc golfing code for anal sex?
because you're obviously a fag manchild

The only anime worth watching was zoids, everything else is bullshit for autists.

go back to jewbook manchild

>Projecting

>-Posts on Sup Forums on a saturday night because they are so pathetic they have nothing better to do.

>Manchild

Im going to go ahead and say you are probably a man child.

look and laugh at the manchild

explain Sup Forums and /x/ then?

anime has no place in sports or ghosts

Not true, I grew up in Japan and its not uncomon to see 80 year olds reading manga. You're an idiot.

All these stale images.

If you cant even post OC then you have no merit.

>this coming from a newfag who doesn't have any oc
ferme ton clapet

Its also not uncommon for me to see a parent walking around a retarded older son at the mall...

Heres some OC

because you look down

>Look down
Im sorry about your condition user. At least you tried.

what is oc

Original Content my Old fag friend,

Its a term for artwork/photos you personally took and arent just took from Sup Forums or a google search.

please. we all know you're a skinny high schooler who doesn't have the balls to do what he says

ANIME IS FOR QUEERS AND AUTISTS

NORMIES

GET

OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where do you live faggot Ill fight you right now.

>Dont care for anime
>Must be a normie

AUTISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

866_720_5721
here's my number. I'll schedule a time. fag

>akiba

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ANIME

let's say you bring your girlfriend over and she doesnt know what Sup Forums is and you show it to her

what do you show her first? the cool boards like sports or guns, or the loser shit like anime?

>Call Number
>"Hello what is your situation and lcoation?"
>"Yeah Im gonna fuckin kick your ass faggot"
>"Sir?"
>"You heard me you faggot!"
>"Sir this is for disast-"
>"Im coming for you!"
>Click

Why on gods green earth would you show a potential mate Sup Forums?

Even though Im on here constantly if I ever met a girl who had Sup Forums on her computer I would drop her like a rock.

>showing your girlfriend Sup Forums

There was good anime with characters, a real story, emotions, life lessons and a general plot that was successful... and then came the people who ruined it all with copy & paste designs that's just style with no substance.

like you actually called it
you just got scared when they said it was fbi

cough cough Seth MacFarlane

I actually did call from skype, its some sort of fema number, then i looked it up to make sure I wasnt getting an FBI visit.

Greentext is largely exaggerated though. Pretty much just the last line is what happened.

Does anyone know what did he did to get banned?

DUBS SAYS ANIME IS NOW BANNED

Trips say you're a faggot

Nah ur just an idiot, every age reads manga in japan. Literally every age demographic has their own mange genre. For good reason.. I dont even read manga and I know they all read that shit. Get out of your basement faggo.

mods saw him talkin shit bout anime

It says in the image you moron

Reminder Sup Forums is an English sub of 2chan

>Manga is anime

get out

Where? It doesn't you moron

This you retards:

>banned from all boards for the following reason
>lists reason

Thats's just a mean message from the moderators, i was wondering what he posted

Probaby anime isn't real, or something to that effect

Kek