Im genuinely and sincerely curious as to the appeal to grimes...

im genuinely and sincerely curious as to the appeal to grimes? ive tried listening and i want to see what the others see in her, because i want to see what the others see. can someone explain, please? :---) thank you very much.

she's a meme. We love memes here

she has autism that you can't fake, jew producer

Someone photoshop a dick
To this picture

no need. you are already here

There's nothing surprising: she makes amazing, diverse, hyper melodic and innovative music, has a quirky personality and image. She's very memeable but also very good musically. To get her appeal you have to get into her music first.

She has nice teets

"Grimes is just a meme" is just a meme.

Niiiiice
Thought OP pic was Ariel ponk at first lolll

delet

propped up super mediocre music.

>super mediocre music
You're trying too hard. What happened to a honest "mediocre music"? Not that you're right anyway....

She might care about me

She's fucking amazing... She's an independent artist who creates & produces everything herself, who survived tragedy & is still capable at commodifying this into gourgous sounds that fill the air, melodies inspired by multitudes of genres because she never neglects any possible inspiration. She is inspired by everything.
And she endures: she doesn't give up when she sets a goal, making her relentlessly resilient in her pursuits, always creating passionately with emotions that she has conquered to all our pleasure. Everything she does, she does because she feels it, making her the truest, most beautiful character on the face of this planet...
And she cares immensely, always fighting for what is just, actively advocating animal & human rights, encouraging people to take a stand for something while inspiring them to follow their hearts and their dreams with ferver. I cannot possibly think of a person more lovely than her.

You never were a friend

to me its just decent pop with her interesting personality that i happen to like (at least with art angels). im somewhat of a fan but i don't spam her or pretend her music is anything more than that. and i wouldnt go as far to say they're great (or anything above a 7) but i like those as well. also the fact that she does everything herself leaves me with confidence that everything im hearing is her and nobody else's work, which you don't see too often in pop
I also didn't understand the appeal to grimes in previous years, its only recently that ive opened up to her

She moved me (to a bigger house)

Manic pixie waifu

Grimes has great motherly teets

Oh i said quiet part loud like i do with everything

is this really her?

obviously not

she is a good girl

She's a fucking nobody you pridefully force on a board that doesn't want her. You're happy to be rejected, you're stuck in your high school years or some retard shit. She wasn't raped hard enough and yall prove it daily.

Nicely said.

I found it like pandering though from a very convinient and meaningless position though. I only got 3 words in and i tap out.

Why isn't he the boy at pitchfork but thinks he's better than them? >i hope ourgrimseulleeepub fgeell >ya

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

ya

Her music though....
It's wonderful and absolutely a pleasure to listen to it.

shame her music is mostly shit though

'

Claire is not in possession of tits

it's good pop music

what a great comment you gave us

She's a woman, she has breasts.

I wonder what her rape looked like. I wonder how long that lasted.

She loved it

Shame you have such a shit taste. Her music is lovely.

Claire

Elise

Bonkers

You ruined it all.

that was my plan all along

she doesn't shave her pits. that might be your fetish

Entire thread is OP (30 year old classically trained virgin) samefagging, arguing with himself.

And you bumped it. Hmm

Grimes is shit

>Grimes is shit
no u

Haha I'm samefaggging

:)

Her music too

Haha! cherade you are

Sad.