What does weed paranoia feel like

What does weed paranoia feel like

For me, I just feel more anxious, and I worry about things I wouldn't normally worry about. Not much different from regular anxiety, except it isn't being caused by an event.

weird

This right here sums it up pretty good.

paranoia because you smoked weed

It sucks, that's why I don't smoke.

24 been smoking regularly since 17/18 with a few breaks in between. the only way it really causes paranoia is if you feel like you have to do some shit or go somewhere but can't cause you just feel too fucked up. then you start to panic a bit. the key is to smoke moderately when you don't have any responsibles

i haven't had it since literally the first time i smoked tho. i was freaked out cause i didn't know what the experience felt like, and the sort of time distortion and elevated heart rate made me feel like it was running away. i've been smoking almost every day for the last couple of years now tho, and it's great. if i couldn't drink ever again, but weed was legal, i'd do it in a second. no hang over, no overdose, no sickness. it's great.

For me feels like all the dots are connecting and im attracting things that are leading me to my destiny aka death. Basically feel red pilled.

think im having a stroke

I feel exactly the same way. Like everyone and everything in that moment is tied into the point of my ultimate and fastly approaching doom...

couldn't move out of bed
felt like i could feel blood moving through body
felt like i would die if i didn't control my breathing
panic attack level anxiety for about 2 hours

you start thinking and you freak out

that's really sad. smoking alway enhances my experiences doing anything, espcially when i have responsibilities. imho that's what weed has always been for. man that really sucks

about what

mormonisms

Your mind quickly jumps to the worst conclusion.
You heard a noise? Someone is probably there to get you

Are people on the street talking? It's about you

Do they cross the street? They're definitely avoiding you and already called the police

I start psychoanalyzing every little thing my friends do in their company. It's like a Sherlock thing, except quite more the untrained opinion.
I have learnt to push these thoughts away now though

I've smoked pot so much every day for the last few months and haven't gotten the desired effects.

I feel like a fucking junkie.

Just about quit at this point

The first time i smoked was awesome. I smoked with my 2 good friends and we had such a fun time. For the first time smoking it felt like you forgot everything and remembered it 2seconds later and it was really funny. (At that time i wasnt hooked on any thought) Then i kept smoking and smoking, never smoked when i was alone.
This summer i bought so much weed and smoked alone like every night. I started thinking about stuff and it just kept getting worse and worse. I wasnt scared, but couldnt get the 1 thought out of my head. (The thought of everything just being electricity. I know it might sound stupid and retarded but its fucking weird)
Now i think i can never smoke again cause im afraid of thinking.
I did take a long brake from smoking but tried it last night and it isnt fun.

>says the electric man on an electronic device in an electric world in the middle of an electric galaxy located within an electric universe where we are all one

Im neither of that.

Kekked

>says the propane grill in the world of gas

That is not who I am.

i also feel my blood flowing and every muscle being contracted

Bump

Maybe everything is electricity? i wouldnt be suprised

No. You do not understand me at all.

but wtf causes it and how can i stop being paranoid

Shut the fuck up you pretentious piece of dog shit. It's a joke and you're the one it's aimed at.

>00

We are all one, but we're also electricity grids with the transformers the capacitors the electric jew

My good, incredibly close friend, what troubles you?

in the worst moments i was high i thought everyone is making fun of me

Used to get paranoid smoking, for me it's just the fear of people knowing I'm stoned, I think everyone cares and I need to hide it. Stopped caring about it and when I need to be or act not high I just use whitening eye drop and that usually gives me confidence.

you're high, you're not thinking straight so you might freak out over little things.

Just smoke where its legal or where you won't get caught and with friends.

feel like anxiety

don't get the context, ...the capacitors, the electric jew?

Second time i tried weed i greened out because i'm a weakling. It didn't feel so bad at first but then My body started feeling like it was being shot at by .50 cal machine gun only instead of bullets it was half inch bolts. I was also like paralyzed and felt nautious and i was freaking out because i legit felt like i was dying. I ended up vomiting like 5 times and since my muscles were pretty much frozen (or felt like they were at least), an bunch of it went into my lungs and i started and my breathing got harder. It took me 2 day to fully recover and i haven't touched the stuff since.

My roommate used to smoke all the weeds back in high school. Doesn't smoke anymore, but I'm convinced it fucked with his brain.

Recently, he's been asking me fucking weird questions. It will be dead silent in the house, and he'll walk out and ask me if I have a girl over. I say no, and he swears he can hear a woman talking from inside the house.

He's also paranoid that people break into our house during the day while we're at work, rearrange shit in his room, and then leave. He thinks they tried to break into his toolbox in the garage as well. "Yeah, let's just bypass the giant tv, all the computers, guns, and collectibles in the house to go to the garage and try and break and steal tools while there are numerous power tools on the shelf that would yield more money." Makes sense, robbers.

Another time he asked if I heard a little kid running around in our back yard. I said no, and where my computer sits, I would have heard the gate open, which a little kid couldn't have opened, and then I would have seen them run by my window.

First time I ever smoked kush, and a few more times after, I swear I could feel every cell in my body moving

It feel sometimes it makes me anxious depending on where i am and who Im with. I had really bad anxiety while i tripped one time and it kinda brings that feeling back to me. Unless i drink a bit then smoke then im okay.

Wtf did you take man, never heard of anyone feeling like that after weed.

Unfortunately I've also had a semi similar experience. Wasn't sure if it was cuz of laced tree or drinking the gravity bong water that was like 3 weeks old
Ended up passing out in the snow and my friend found me two hours later laying in snow and puke.

it's fucked bro fam

we're all electricity dude. the capacitors