Name a shittier thread.
Protip: You can't.

meh

oof

I can, this thread yesterday.

/thread

Niggers tongue my anus
Protip: you can't

Not just a better spinoff, it was even better than the show it spun off from.

Better Call Saul.
Protip: You can't.

Checked
Protip: You can't

So many dubs
Protip: you can't

This is going to suck so much balls, everyone's balls on Earth will be sucked.

>Protip: you can't

That sounds really nice tbh

It does. The world would be a more peaceful place if we were all getting our balls sucked.

>shlerdin, jesus
>no mumma, sciens!
*Audience laughs so hard it changes the tilt of the Earth's axis*

everyday we stray further from God

Well said. Next false red flag aliens arriving brings gifts we already have but our evil leaders have hidden from us. Just like the cure for cancer we have it but the demonic people who money is their god keeps the cure. Big business money in cancer. Aliens are fallen ANGELS OPERATING IN HUMANITY. Satan demons.

bowl of hot cum

Checking dubs until Young Sheldon premiere

Nigger please

NCIS...JAG spinoff

This. Plus it was even more successful than the already successful show it originated from.

I thought this show was just a terrible meme until I googled it and found out it's a real thing.

Every day we stray further from god's light.

She-ra

Better Call Saul

>2017
>Not watching Young Sheldon
>mfw

We are all gonna be sorry when the UFOs Aliens turn out to be Satan himself tricking you all that there are friendly aliens....I am doing nothing of what you're asking me to do...I researched this and you're not gonna like what I found out. Satan uses trickery and Light to manifest into anything....especially with your permission....Satan made a promise when he was exiled that he would make humainty pay until we are destroyed. Take Heed lest you be fooled....God the the only way. Without God, there is Satan.

From what I've read from critics the show that will define our times. It will bring democrat and republican, liberal and conservative, all races together. It will simultaneously repeal AHA and give single payer heath care to all Americans while lowering taxes and raising health care standards. It will make DACA law while sending back every illegal immigrant and their children regardless of where they were born.

sequel to what

How many sheckels did the critics get for this?

Someone cock tribute this show

(((critics)))

gotcha

Fuck first post beat me to it

I thought WWII was better than WWI.

Kinda disappointed that no one said the best anime ever

I actually love that show

Aren't the jews already doing that?

What was the show it was spunoff? I thought Frasier was an original.

Really? It spun off from Cheers

soft stool, this show is literally diarrhea

You are so right about the aliens being in league with Lucifer the Devil & Satin himself with trickery, and lies just to turn us all into slaves to worship him, and his demons that are nothing more than Evil Hearted Mutants that have cow towed to his fake Godship. He will be brought to the right justice in time, and it will be like a bad dream once it is overwith. So don't believe these people telling us to worship and conply with the Governments of the World, or the New world order. Just suit the evil right out of them, and their cronies.

Happy Days, nigger

k just looked it up, didn't know he was on that show. I think i've seen an episode or two of cheers, was boring as fuck and all in one bar setting is a bad idea for a show.

Bazinga

When I first saw this pic, I thought it was just something that one us had mocked up.

But, no: it's real.

Is anyone else experiencing a strong urge to punch that kid in the face and cram that bowtie up his ass?

I nearly slit my wrists when the promo commercial came on for young sheldon

Can't stand that fucking big cunt fuck show either

in an age where not only is mental illness accepted and glorified we get a show about accepting and glorifiing mental ilness, checks out, autism is the new normal majority

>bad idea
Let's see...

boosted many celebs careers and made bazillions of dollars =/= bad idea

Even though I find the whole show and its fans pretentious I can't argue that it's the best spin off because it was better than Cheers.

AND it had zooey in her prime

Sorry its great but hasn't surpassed Breaking Bad like Fraiser did to Cheers.

Torchwood, a spinoff of Doctor Who.
Even The Ewoks movies make a better spinoff ofbStar Wars.

search for big bang theory without laugh track on youtube
if that doesn't convince you the show and any subsequent spin offs are absolute shit
then enjoy you shaw made by and for retards

Torchwood was shit just like every bitbong show. American tv is god tier outside of reality genre.

Vagene and bobzinga

did you acually type this or is it copy pasta?, because a normal human being would not have been able to press enter after typing this, not even one in a coma

This! Also somehow the people on the show are supposedly really "smart" but are petty as fuck. I can't even....

Mork and Mindy

You need a video like that to tell you the show is shit? You're part of the problem

Why does every American spin off of a bitbong show get higher ratings world wide. Case in point The Office.

No.
Retards who think that bbt is funny need a video to help them begin to understand that the show is not funny at all.

Yeah okay but Big Bang Theory is complete shit. Name a worse show than BBT, protip: you can't

Lmao, have you seen the Inbetweeners ya dirty amerifag.

We like laughing atvgeneral American stupidity.

The lone gunmen

Nothing more need be said. This show only appeals to complete retards. Anyone with more than 10 braincells can not take this shit physiologically.

would be a bad idea for a show today, but then nothing on tv is that good anymore tbh.

Owie

>part and parcel

Breaking Bad is better than Cheers and Frasier. While Frasier may be better than Cheers, is it better than Bob Odenkirk in Better Call Saul?

Boruto

yes

Sopranos 2

God tier show

>Better Call Saul

Ah I thought that show was going to be shit, but it's a good show, have no idea where it's going but a surprise spinoff that turned out well.

Breaking bad was mediocre at best.

Is Fargo considered a spinoff of Fargo?

Yeah but I don't think it's better than the original.

You betcha

The question is not "is better than original." The question is the best spinoff.

Fine. Here's a contender.

>a show about an autistic child

American television everyone

Game of thrones is a hell of a lot better than it's predecessor tudors

Look this show is going to be best prequel, sequel, spin off, stand alone and reality show. Your severely underestimating it. Did you know that Sheldon grown up from BBT is narrating it?!?!?

Never said Cheers and Fraiser were better than Breaking Bad. I said that Better Call Saul has not surpassed Breaking Bad unlike Fraiser which did surpass Cheers.

White People