Why do so many people on Sup Forums misuse the word "millennial"...

Why do so many people on Sup Forums misuse the word "millennial"? It means people born between 1980 and 2000 so virtually fucking everyone on this website.

do yourself a favor and google "generation Y"

Your point?

Many on Sup Forums believe they were born in le wrong generation or just want to further separate themselves from their peers.

if you are really born in the wrong generation, then you have the ability to change the most.

people cry about how social media sucks because they are lazy.

Edgy fedora fags
>muh born in the wrong generation

Don't fucking call me a millenial.

Millenial

Millenial

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH

So are you Gen X or Gen Z?

Moor

'78 master race

Enjoy your ban.

hahahahaha hiDGksn3 blown the fuck out

>no precise dates fr when the generation starts and ends

Millennial then.

The real question is how fast can you beat it?

The guys who coined the term gave 1982 as a start date and I think 2000 to end it

>It means people born between 1980 and 2000

well thats hilariously wrong

Okay

>Moorish Rape Baby

This user gets it. Cancer comes from generation Z.

Reminder that the narrative of the "millenial" is a fabrication of the jewish owned media, who in turn wish to further their grip on the youth and indeed every aspect of our culture

Just like good blacks call niggers, niggers.

It's embarrassing when a group you have no control over associating with is so terrible in every way.

Gen X got the same treatment and they're the first to rag on millennials. Millennials are ready to treat Gen Z like niggers in turn. It's a vicious cycle.

because there's no better term for annoying little faggots

>term coined by Neil Howe and William Strauss

so jewish

But that's literally how it's defined. People born after 2000 are Gen Z, not millennials.

its early 90's, we're just now getting into gen y

Was only gonna post the SMB1 but damn, this is bringing me good memories.

See

its what i just said it was

It literally says that millennials and Gen Y are synonyms.

Who is putting all the shows on TV about "THIS IS THE TRUE PULSE OF MILLENIALS" and "KIM KARDASHIAN IS AN AMERICAN HERO FOR MY 6 YEAR OLD"

It's lunacy and a completely manufactured strategy to corrupt and derail the youth. But more and more people are starting to see through that bullshit and refuse what Schlomo is trying to serve us up

I'm still allowed to shit talk millennials even if I'm one myself.

so whats the current generation

Also there's a massive difference between people who experienced life before 9/11 and those that grew up post-9/11. There needs to be a split right around that point.

Actually, the term has like seven different meanings depending on which demographer is being asked. And every one of them except 90s and later is retarded.

Holy fuck dude please be baiting I hope nobody is actually this retarded.

As in people born after 2000? Gen Z.

so what the fuck years are gen x

Before 1980.

so then what in the fuck is 1981 to 2000 gap

classification is simply not correct.

As you very well see on american campuses, these is a scourge of a new generation of retards that is something completely different from what has been before.

I know generations are not international, they vary of local reasons.

For now we don't got this shitgen here. We got a bunch of fucked up people beyond belief to the country to the east of us.

I can start to see a gen shift here now I think, but it's really been the same gen since well late 90 teens tbqh. But also diff groupings. I was very early out in my generation and it has been or is still dominated by youth 20ish...

It will change... I just hope we don't get your or sigh swedens crap, I dunno even what's fucking worse

Gen X here. eat shit kiddo

Hand to God, thought that was HP Lovecraft in OP's pic lol

Are you just baiting or retarded now

PLEASE be baiting

it means people born between 1980 and 1995 everyone later is gen zombie

apparently i am considering none of you fucks have been able to answer this

He looks so much better without that stupid fucking moustache.

1945 to 1965 = Boomers
1965 to 1980 = Gen X
1980 to 2000 = Gen Y (Millennials)
After 2000 = Gen Z

how the fuck does it make sense to have kids in college in 2000 called millenials

Because they create the popular culture at the start of the new millennium.

If you're 20 you were born in 1996 which makes you a millennial.

this is hitler without mustash?
mein gott he is handsome

Alberto barbosa

Seems that the Boomers fucked another generation. WHat do we call the kids born after Gen Z? Nothing. Globalist-induced apocalypse confirmed.