How do I learn to be a normie?

How do I learn to be a normie?

I have never held a girls hand or even been in a room alone with a girl besides my sister. I have spent the last 6 years playing video games (mostly WoW I am one of the top players in the world and became sort of a meme because I was on all the time and no one had ever seen what I looked like or talked to me one on one for more than a few sentences) and BTC trading. I just started going to school again because I was going weeks with out any human interaction and had started seriously talking to myself. Like a lot of people here I have suffered from crippling social anxiety and body image issues my entire life and had accepted that I was a ruined person who would never have sex be loved or have any meaningful relationship.

On sort of a whim I decided to make a tinder (imgur.com/a/nF3rn) and so far 103 matches out of maybe 300-500 likes and I am being pretty picky liking only about 25% of the profiles and about 30+ matches have messaged me first. btw the girl in the pics is my sister who my mom sometimes makes check up on to see if I haven't killed myself i guess.

The problem is I have 0 idea how to interact with anyone, I thought I was hideous my entire life and now I learned I may not be but that doesn't change that I have not had any real conversation with anyone in probably a decade. I went from being excited about maybe not being disgusting back to realizing that no amount of attractiveness can make up for my pathetic non existent social skills and I am going to remain an incel forever or until I work up the courage to see a prostitute. Attractiveness isn't everything. How to I learn to have a conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/nF3rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I learn basic social skills at 23?

> btw the girl in the pics is my sister

This is either pasta or your sister is very hairy

>imgur.com/a/nF3rn

lol I ment in the imgur. Timestamped pic

Showing this off gets you ratchet ass girls but if that s what you want with that gay ass first expression, then I guess

I relate to that first paragraph on a scaringly accurate level.. I haven't had friends or social interaction since i graduated highschool 3 years ago. I stay in my room playing vidya and go weeks without having an IRL conversation and when i do i don't know what to say and make it awkward. I hope you figure it out user, because i need to aswell.

They toss the ball

follow this guide

Jesus christ dude.

Just go out on dates with all 100 girls if you have to. Just be nice and ask questions and let them know that you don't get out a lot so you are trying to force yourself to [get out more]. It's a skill like any other, and the more you practice the better you will get. You will have a lot of misses, and a few hits, but just be honest and open to learning. and practice, practice, practice. Social is a skill like any other.

and this one

Are you fishing for compliments are you really an introvert? Because both you and your sister are extremely good looking. So stop being a faggot and go out there and get girls. Stop playing goddamn computer games. Nothing good ever came out of fucking computer games

what about colombine?

Talk about intrest of girl , talk about casual stuff , get abit kinky in the middle of relationship , see if she bites the bait , invite her home , fuck her , forget her , repeat, wanna have friends find intrests,participate with them(only if you are intrested) , spend time with them ,talk about casual stuff, rinse repeat life is easy boy its just a bit tiring for me

hide you power level. i had a girl interested in me for a while until she found out i like/liked video games. she said that she would just imagine playing video games instead of going out.

i'm kind of at the same boat i never been on a date just got laid a few times.

I have over 1000 days played on wow across all characters and they are all the same class and spec. I have diagnosed autism. Im trying to learn how to start and keep a conversation. I have 0 idea how to respond to anything social in person. I do not leave my house.

I have 3 junior chickens and 10 nuggets delivered to me each day from a McDonalds I can see from my balcony. I literally just eat that and protein powder 90% of the time

What gear you on Sup Forumsro? Looking to run my first cycle soon here

I dont take steroids. I literally just work out between wow ques.

im trying to find someone who is also autistic and was able to develop social skills past the age of 20.

To every match on tinder, youalways open the convo like "If this convo ever leads to you coming to my place, ill take you right after opening to the door"

Dont fucking care about the one ignonring, focus on the one answering ! If its not something like "eww," or "no thanks", then its 50% a fuck.

From that point, since you have a half naked pic with fit body, they will want the D if they're ok with the direct sex allusion of the 1st text. Just keep going with the goal of setting early a meeting. Believe me, it works. You can fuck them the day you start to talk. Exchanging phone number for pics is also a plus.

Source : My sex life on Tinder.

Lies

The issue is people message me and I don't know what to say at all. And if I say that I have no clue what to say next to anything they say.

Dude, if you are THIS desperate, just be honest. Chicks will still suck your dick i can assure you. Be honest, tell them how it is until a decent chick shows you how its done wtf is hard about it just stop letting your insecuritys control you, be honest

Listen, if they want the same, they will have to answer something, then the convo will just follow. From then, ice is broke, you and her knows that you wanna fuck, so just be yourself, but keeps having message that turns around meeting her quickly You can compliment her, talking about the fit routine you got, your dog and if she "want to see it after, but it will be minutesafter opening the door (vicious smiley).

I repeat, once you broke the fuck ice early, just be yourself. And when you meet, youll have to kiss her right after you open the door, thats the obligation or you will screw everything cause it will haunt you the rest of the date making your shy person not able to do a move

+

And obv after the kiss you fuck her, trust me she will be wet af maybe she will do all the work by her own

Well if you truly are as autistic as you say you are try talking with people on discord and just meme around if that makes talking any more comfortable. I actually learned a great deal of social interactions just voice comming on games.

nice try nigger

Thus better not be a fucking troll but basically yeah like people said use discord and shit Andy build up, learn basic manipulation skills even and if you work out then get a gym membership and meet some people there.