Things that annoy you the most! In before OP

Things that annoy you the most! In before OP.

When people think opinions over the internet matter.

When people waste time typing paragraphs to eachother arguing over the internet

when they nerf my chars cause people whine about the play style not even that its OP just cause they don't want the play style

When people type like this

People who can't keep their cuntspawn under control in public.

people who walk in the middle of the sidewalk...slowly.
People who drive with the radio blasting and their windows down (only acceptable on the highway)
People who think they have the final say on whether they're a good person or not.

this. You made the mistake now make sure you're the only one who has to suffer for it

Jews.

Is it that hard to put the little shits on a leash?

"Mommy mommy mommy! I want it I want it I want it! plz! plz! plz! plz!"

How do you fix this quickly my dude?

If kids on leashes was a socially acceptable thing, we'd have one less cancerous gorilla meme

When OPs inb4

I don't know if it has to go that far. Just don't let them bother other people. Don't let them touch anything they even MAYBE shouldn't. Don't keep them anywhere near other people if they're going to be a loud piece of shit

I don't see anything strange or wrong about putting kids on leashes. It used to be really quite common.

yeah but I'll make fun of a leash kid

Yeah until people started speaking out saying it was "inhumane" or some bs like that

How the fuck is keeping your brats safe and under control inhumane?

>drive with the radio blasting
fuck yourself

Some parents went overboard and instead of like a backpack leash harness they used neck chokers

I was a flight risk, I got leashed in the backyard.

If it's good enough for dogs...

Black people that insist everything is racist. It's not, sometimes you're just an asshole.

People who use irregardless. It's not a word. Just stop.

Incorrect use of homonyms.

>People who drive with the radio blasting
Some prick I know fucked his car because his music was so obnoxiously loud that he didn't hear that he was scraping down the side of a bin lorry. Oh how I chortled!

This absolutely annoys me.

But y'know what's worse? White people that telling other white people they are inherently racist and call blacks that don't support that notion "Tokens"

People using the expression "I could care less" That means that you care you fucking mongs. The correct expression is "I couldn't care less" meaning that you care so little it would not be possible for you to care less.

No one wants to hear your shitty taste in music. Even if it's good there's no chance you aren't a piece of shit to at least one person. I want to smash your back window just because you clearly don't want to use any of them.

Not having a good pc. Shit fucking sucks.

you're so retarted and i could care less mate, fuck off

You're literally the first ever person to come up with that response.

people in retail, i hated working in retail. the recycling place closed at 9. 9 was when i had to clean the machines and floor. at 9 people would come in with bags full of cans bottles.

i hated how they wanted their stuff bagged. they would complain about my bagging.

Anyone who turns up within 10 minutes of closing is automatically a piece of shit. Regardless of the business.