What do I reply Sup Forums?

What do I reply Sup Forums?

Might I interest you in the Ol'Lickaroo, M'Lady?

"yeah"

Oh my god, you're so beautiful that I can hardly believe it. I'm being totally honest. I hope it doesn't sound creepy that I've been staring at this picture for something around half an hour, poring over every beautiful idiosyncracy of your body and of the little clothing you do have on... Take my word for it that if it wasn't obscenely and blatantly invasive, I would be gushing verbally over every tiny characteristic of your body, the wonderful colors of your clothing and how they lend to the vision of you represented int his picture, the background and how it not only contrasts your passionate use of color, but shows the contrast between two different eras, adding to the theme of sexual freedom present, probably inadvertently, in several parts of the picture, how the relatively poor resolution makes you seem simultaneously distant and dream-like, yet relatable and still very wonderfully normal and grounded... etc. etc. etc. I'd love to go on, but I fear that it may seem too... creepy stalker-ish, especially in a public place such as Sup Forums. The thing I like most is how your wholesome and powerful sense of humanity is omnipresent and very defiant against conservative views about the expression of sexuality. It doesn't seem slutty at all, simply like another facet of your existence that you are expressing like many others you have shown through Sup Forums. It and you laugh at the stereotype that girls who show their bodies are sluts, and it shows in your ironic facial expression. You are incredibly sexy in the way that your sexuality is portrayed as simply being another part of the complexity of your being, and that you mean much more than that. hope I can go on another date with you sometime soon!

I don't think
I know

This should work

Well your face is too flat for me but I'm not looking for a wife I just want to stick my thumb in your butt

"Definitely. Maybe I could show you i'm not too young with dinner?"
Or some other classy stuff.

what? you never wanted to explore your cradle robbing side? perhaps a little mdlb?

Say something. Ask her out.

>her

Idk when she'll reply

Shall we keep the tread alive

Small things come in big packages

no, let it die like OP is inside

And here we wait eager and full of dreams

If you guys are wondering. She's 24 and I'm 18.

>Auckland
into the trash it goes

also checkem

>u r 2 yung 4 me only real men no bois
She's a retard. People in their early 20's are worse than teenagers because they still act like children but are all smug because they have "experience".

She's not particularly attractive either, imo, to each his own.

She won't give a shit about you, just move on. Take my advice so you don't get mad to this bitch.

Thats why he doesnt give a shit about actually trying something with her and asks random people on a fag site for things to say

>24
>18

How's that "too old"?

Besides, she's a fat, stuck up piece of shit, don't even try.

I'm just commenting on her being a shitstain, dubs user.

dont racemix you faggot

Keep it playful and light.
Make the age difference into a bit of a joke. Mention youthful virility etc.
You need to seem more mature and confident.
You got this, mang.

"show tits"

>>"Curvy"
A bro knows this is girl code for im fat but it sounds better.
Many hotter girls out there.
Skinnier ones too OP

Bobs and vagene pls

Yea shes a real shitstain, probably no chance on getting tits either

Most def. However, if OP wants to get a little blubber on his dick we should help him out. Fat girls can fuck.

"Even if i'm younger, I can still teach you things ;)"

Place an order for some food

Women dont like dating guys younger than them. Its a girl thing. Shes just gonna play him from this point.

He won't even see tits unless she's a raging herpes slut. Also

in case you cant tell, she's a fucking landwhale. I bet her overflowing meat flaps she calls a pussy smell like sour milk.

This is a good start. Flirty, playful and confident. You need to add in some jokes about being mature.

Always down to help a fellow bro with a ho. Although I do think we could get him a better one. But sure I'll help

Ask to clean dishes/laundry

Let's bust it.

He needs to make a joke out of the age difference or play it down.
You want a woman not a little girl etc.

I like it. Good reply. Cocky and confident. Don't get too cocky. Mix it up and make her laugh.

Yup deffo
>mature
>fun
>confident
>aloof

All these are needed in replies

Uggo..... but those titties... sheeeeeeeeiƬiiitttttt