The more I learn about the worlds recent past, the more I realize that feminism has destroyed society

The more I learn about the worlds recent past, the more I realize that feminism has destroyed society

You'll have an easier time getting laid if you change your mindset. You're prolonging virginity with this Sup Forums autism. You need to separate the memes from reality.

a bit
to realize that dont you think

If a feminist doesn't agree with the principles of egalitarianism... that everyone deserves equal opportunities... they have an agenda that has nothing to do with men and women being equal. 3rd wave feminism is cancer.

Why do you say i dont think?

>men have feelings too

Inbreds. Feminism is about equality, and always has been. Every single time you try and exemplify the extremities of the movement, you reach for people who are insane to generalize the entire ideology.. There are extremists in every movement, believe it or not. Its about gender equality.

Men and women are different. Biologically and mentally. Each sex has it's strengths and weaknesses compared to the other. Denying that is denying science.

That is my main point. I agree with the original idea of feminism, women get equal rights to men and all that, but they have already achived that.

Where are the feminists fighting for equal parenting rights? For equal prison sentencing? For equal divorce settlements?

There's your answer.

It's just competition that has destroyed society.
Kill off all the neoliberals and social Darwinists, all of whom are helpless manchildren and jewish yappers, and the world's problems will be solved.

A century ago that may have been the case. Now it is not

>doesn't know about waves
>doesn't know about the bourgeoisie
>doesn't know about white feminism
Piss off, shareblue.

And, for all the talk of "equality", feminists sure seem to hate trannys.

First wave. Needed
Second wave. Needed
Third wave tumblr facebookers. Not Needed

Fourth wave: competitors, put them to the wall and treat them like the defective, single-minded objects they aspire to be

>women get equal rights to men and all that, but they have already achived that.

Not really. They are much closer than they were a few decades ago, but not equal.

I have to call bullshit on that. If anything a woman has more rights than a man

They wanted to compete with men and now are demanding to set the terms. Competition isn't fair and they need to understand this.

Women have reproductive rights
Women have child rights
Women have marriage rights
Women have legal rights

Women clearly have more rights then men

Yeah, men are left out.