S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s
youtube.com/watch?v=qn0uYtCScsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>CAN YOUR SCIENCE EXPLAIN THAT?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s

Hmm, I'll think about it. Kickoff isn't for another hour, but I will have to go get something to eat in a few, unless I want to do dominos

Is that from the incredibles?

Sure is. I'm looking forward to the next Incredibles

Man, I haven't seen that movie in ages. Still surprising it's taken them this long to do a sequel.

It's been a long time coming.

I would like to think it's to keep it from going bad and tainting the series. I also think it was less merchandisable(?) than Cars or other movies were and that could have had something to do with it

Eh, I have a hard time believing any studio would sacrifice potential profits for artistic integrity.

Pizza's done, so beer time starts.

happy bisexual visibility day!!

It's too bad you'll be invisible in a few hours.

I hope so too, but sometimes I feel like whoever is running the production takes control or influences decisions. I think disney would do it if it meant they could make a few more million

Hell yeah

Ya, it certainly isn't the actual creators deciding that. Just the soulless execs.

Great!

Unfortunately. I feel like a lot of movies are ruined by that.

The whole point of Bisexual Visibility day is that that won't happen, and so that we won't need Bisexual Visibility day in the future.

Nice troll though.

You retarded or just in the wrong place son?

I don't know man, there have been like 180 Black History months but I still can't seem to see them either.

How about dem comics bois

Hmm, I think I'll do dominos tonight

Oh, that's why?

Nice

Fuck, but if I went to the dining hall I could get fries

Long time no see man

fuuuuck

Shit I meant to type Hi
Hmm?

Like, just fries? Or pizza AND fries? Because if the latter I'd say that.

Oh, thought maybe you were the poster from last thread saying they needed to stay anonymous.
Hello

That it has been
How goes?

FUR?
WHAT HERESY IS THIS!
BROTHERS OF /TG/ PURGE THIS HERESY!!!!

what

Well I could get dining hall pizza. But they close in 20 minutes.

So I'm starting to lean towards a pizza and wings from dominos

Well, it's definitely great to see you man.

Things have been okay lately. A lot of up and down since we spoke before but kind of on an upswing. And, like most days "the usual", you know? I'm nervous about graduating this semester.

What about you?

HERESY EVERYWHERE! BURN YOU FILTHY SERVANTS OF CHAOS!

Dining choices are a lot easier when you don't go outside!

that image is from Sup Forums dude, its older than /tg/

I AM WITH YOU BROTHER!BURN THE HERETICS!

>being a furry

That's definitely true.

I think I'll make it easy and do dominos.

Ah, I can see where you might think that. First time I've navigated here in a while though!
I promise things are better than when we last talked.
Anything new with you?
Glad to hear you're on the up.
Graduation and (unemployment) was definitely a source of stress for me, but the change was good. Mostly the same here. All things I have control over are going great but there's some people around me falling apart and that's no fun.
New job is good though, and I got some great feedback about my progress yesterday.

Ya?

She's really cute
Well
I guess only with the mitigating factor of time since that happened, but I'm more comfortable here than I was before, and that's what ultimately matters.

Thanks man.

Glad your new job is going well. I'm kind of afraid of finding a job, but it'll have to happen. I just feel like I'm not ready to grow up that much more.

Sorry some things are falling apart. I know what it's like, and it's no fun. Actually it really sucks. And sometimes there's nothing you can do but watch, and it's awful.

Agreed

I guess I'm not sure, by "that" do you mean the car trouble? Or something else?

wouldn't it be crazy if Alan Shepard's golf balls became galaxies in a few million years?

I don't think that's how that works

Sorry, I guess you're right.

Planets then

You don't have to grow up, just show up at regular hours, haw.
I suppose I'm fortunate to have been hired with a handful of other college grads and have met a couple people my age, but we're doing the same old stuff I did in uni
Just with bigger pocketbooks +1
I think a kid is really the grow-up impetus
Yeah, the car
Pops isn't going to get any better any more
I have a better grasp on what my job entails and I think I'll like it. Lots of applied fluid mechanics and materials science. It's a good blend of technical and soft skills.

I don't think you need to be sorry.. not trying to be an ass.
Though I realized I kinda inadvertently set up for this youtube.com/watch?v=qn0uYtCScsw

>Pops isn't going to get any better any more
That's what I was hoping you meant was getting better... :(

We have a furnace?

No dude, it's cool. I just don't really have any idea how galaxies form. I thought it was a gravitational force from something in space and then shit just kinda forms around it. But I think that's planets too. So maybe those golf balls will be massive planets some day.

I guess that's a really good point. That's cool you've got a sweet job and some decent people to work with. I'm jealous of that. Man, having a kid must be hard, and that must be the real wake up to reality and time to be an adult.

Fuck, that just reminds me about my friend who had a kid with his wife. They're like 23 and that shit's scary.

brb, pizza time

You're actually probably right. I'm not too bright, just figured it would need a lot more mass.

That's not a pizza! Don't choke on it though.

Yeah, I'm sorry I left that open to interpretation...
I think he'll be here come deer season, but I don't have much idea beyond that
Thanks for caring, it means a lot

Ya, of course. Still hoping for a miracle, but I guess it's good you can at least spend some time with him.