Most of you have the IQ of a rock

Most of you have the IQ of a rock.

144 here. I am also stupid

uh.

>144 here
Right. So which 10 questionnaire online did you take? If you've ever been to a "Rate Yourself" thread, everyone has an IQ of 140+.

2 IQ tests when I was in elementary school. The first one was 148 but the more accurate test said 144

>when I was in elementary school
>elementary school

I'm 6'5 solid muscle, white, 10" dick, make 160k a year, and have a genius iq. I'm only on Sup Forums on Saturday night because they said niburu would crash into us today, so I wanted to be in my mansion.

What this IQ thing? Is it for queers?

So you know nothing about IQ. Got it.

This. This is the only reason I'm here. I was told the world would end and I wouldn't have to eat more of my Grandmother's insufferable Thanksgiving dinner. Super nice woman but holy fuck she cannot cook. Looks like I get to scarf down some more shitty noodles and uncooked turkey again.

i need that shirt

grow some fuckin balls and tell the bitch to learn how to cok

the reason IQ is regarded as the standard measure of intelligence is because it's stable over time

Okay Mr. Edgington, I'm sure you'd proudly walk up to your sweet caring Grandmother, call her a bitch and tell her to learn to cook.

Oh really? I thought people who came to Sup Forums were only here to discuss their next Nobel Peace Price or next scientific finding. No shit the majority of this cesspool is stupid. Most of the threads are devoted to fetish posting, shit posting and fapping to girls you pretend to know on the internet.

Samefag

I bet you do, maybe you can finally get a girlfriend that isn't blood related.

Sorry, wrong

Spotted the Hillary supporter

>5c has been deposited into your account, thank you for your continued support with the Clinton-Soros Foundation

I find this disrespectful to rocks

Your grandma loves you. Be nice. Maybe you could cook and let her take the day off. But I'm glad I'm not the only ones who's dissapointed the apocalypse didn't happen. Now I gotta keep dealing with the real world.
> user pay your bills
> user don't park your car in my yard
> user stop being creepy

Hey, don't insult rocks!

I am nice. She won't let people cook for her or help her. She finds it relaxing and it's nice for her to have some time away from our racist drunk dumbass grandpa who spends all day watching golf, screaming at his TV and killing himself with non-stop smoking and drinking cheap Whiskey all day.

At least two aren't.

>He uses the default theme
Disgusting

>tfw exactly 100 iq

>implying I don't get that much

Mate I'm a stone you fucking racist

Kek. You got a good family. You're gonna miss that one day, hopefully a long time from now. Tell them you love them.

Hey Sup Forums tard, since you're all so convinced anyone who thinks Trump is a dumbass is being paid by some rich billionaire, could you please pass me a link to sign up?

I would gladly shill for someone all day and get paid for it. I've got some downtime lately and I'd love the extra work.

Where do I sign up?

Stats would say about 60% of us have the IQ of a rock.

>You got a good family
lol no I don't. Only 5 people (including me) are at family get togethers, the rest are either in prison or drunk all day. My family's completely dysfunctional and my grandmother is the only reason I even come to these events.

Checked.

derpityderp

YOU STUPID MILKY LICKERS
GET EM ALL OUTTA HERE ENGINEER

I can't wait for Sheriffeli's stream to die so Ghost can stop pretending to be a former cop on Twitch and come back to True Capitalist Radio

We'll the 5 are good. Cherish that. Seriously. And you're a good grandkid so keep it up. Before Thanksgiving go to Costco and buy a cake or some presents to bring

There is NO logical reason to dislike Trump and all his winning so for sure yeah, you're getting paid by Soros*.

*Soros is a badguy

Don't believe these people.
Trump isn't a dumbass.
So you wouldn't make much.
Sucking Rachel Maddow's dick will benefit you more.

Statistically, 70% of people have a below average IQ.

>Trump isn't a dumbass
LOL

holy shit a TCR reference,

I'm proud! To be stupid!!!! Stupidity rulez the planetz. Flat earth, no problem, here. My education was done when I learned to turn on a TV. So there......

Laughing at facts makes one look crazy....

Stop calling niggers "people"

I don't follow this at all but I like your positivity.

You mean a boulder?

You're right, you got me.

KEK

high iq doesn't mean a shit if you don't have eq

America's becoming so PC and SJW friendly anyways, most of the intelligent people are leaving for first world countries.

True. Only a third of people are above 100, and only a third of that above 115. I have no idea where you guys get these numbers but they're always inflated/exaggerated.

Yeah, I pull the mids down like 10dB every time I can.

Not on Sup Forums. Everyone is highly intelligent.

Yeah... if your main source of news is Stephen Colbert and The Washington Post.

>implying true belief is a sign of intelligence

This. I'd gtfo myself if I had ten grand to get set up and a work permit.

Ayup.

>Sup Forums
>94
Seems generous but I'll go with it.

Sadly, this test was done in 2015 before the_donald invaded Sup Forums and spread their cancer onto a lot of other boards.

Neat.

Not sure what my full-scale IQ is, but my GAI was tested at 141 by a professional psychologist a few months ago. Can confirm I'm also a dumbass.

That is true. It would be worth seeing if Pew-pew would be willing to recount.

What's gai?

He means 'GAY'

>genius
>they said niburu blah blah
funny stuff

I feel like Sup Forums consists of 2 types of groups.
Higher-IQ burnout kinds of student who shoud be achieving much more than they do.
And genuinely unintelligent people who are often more likely to reply with stupid shit online and get easily aggravated which is probably the cause of them wanting to reply..
There's much less of a middle ground than there should be statistically. I can't say that I know this to be a fact but from observations over about 6 years of lurking I feel this to be true.

Brainlet with 109 here.

Still considered a genius in my country because fuck studying and working hard.

General ability index. Derived mainly from the 'perceptual reasoning' and 'speech and comprehension' portions of the IQ test.

Nigger detected. Just wants more bass.