UTA prepares Titan supercomputer to process the data from LHC experiments

So with all the minds of the world connected together by super computers.

Combined with the ability to create new matter from quarks, and gluons

How soon till the antichrist, and mark of the beast?

phys.org/news/2016-05-uta-titan-supercomputer-lhc.html

> Its collisions produce subatomic fireballs of energy, which morph into the fundamental building blocks of matter.

>"The understanding of this new physics can only be uncovered with new experiments such as those to be performed in next LHC run."

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33517492

>"We are transforming this problem from a one-dimensional to a five dimensional one... we are able to describe everything that happens in the decay," said Dr Koppenburg who first saw a signal begin to emerge in 2012.

> "The pentaquark is not just any new particle… It represents a way to aggregate quarks, namely the fundamental constituents of ordinary protons and neutrons, in a pattern that has never been observed before in over fifty years of experimental searches.

>"Studying its properties may allow us to understand better how ordinary matter, the protons and neutrons from which we're all made, is constituted."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=191x25281
youtube.com/watch?v=0qJcnIReyqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTh4xv3OT4
youtube.com/watch?v=iQLsvH53-Zg
windows2universe.org/mythology/Definitions_gods/Saturn_def.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(power)
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/synchrotron.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassini–Huygens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know for a fact these things.

>666 in symbol
>shiva given to the facility for bringing the destruction before the creation
>Alice, and Atlas symbolism
>they claim they are looking for Dark matter, super symmetry, antimatter, portals.
>Scientist are weird as hell
>90 countries have a stake in CERN
>Had a lot to do with birth of beast system www=666
>located on apollyon, abaddon.
>Gets it's name from CERNunnos- the horned god of the underworld.
>Cern refers to itself as the "Gateway to the Universe

The physic side they are shooting lead ions at near light speed creating almost a continuous stream of particles. They are reaching anywhere from 13-14 TEV, but some say even they're reaching a PEV. They say they are just using the explosions as a way to gather data, but when do they ever tell the truth.

live elements produced in CERN stand for certain planets> Like LEAD being SATURN. This is called the ogdold or cosmic egg , it's used for alchemy. They're trying to birth the Antichrist by creating these chemicals in a witch pot, so to speak. But that witch pot is a LHC.

Quantum tunneling

Sending signals to different dimensions using
Using an adiabatic super computer. They shoot a beam to Saturn using CERN to beam a signal to merging our timeline into theirs. They achieve this by breaking the Strong force

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Imagine the spiritual side only being able to use energy as waves not actual matter. That's why drugs like dmt, and lsd give you sort of wave visuals, because your havening an aspect of that side of the world.

They made a TV show with 12 Monkeys? Man just let these movies rest.

A couple of new ones.

Movies/ games

x-men apocalypse
Call of Duty Black ops Awakening
Amityville The awakening
underworld awakening 3D
Planetshakers Awakening 2016
Disney Giants
Gods of Egypt
X-men apocalypse
Alice of Wonderland. Through the looking glass
Captain America Civil war
tomorrowland
Cell

OMG NOT THE BIG SCARY TECHNOLOGY SCIENCE STUFF!!1 OMFG ITS THE END TIMES!!111!1

>people actually believe this

are you stupid, or just ignorant?

Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

1Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, wrapped in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head. His face was like the sun, and his legs like pillars of fire. 2He held in his hand a small scroll, which lay open. He placed his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land. 3Then he cried out in a loud voice like the roar of a lion. And when he cried out, the seven thunders sounded their voices.…

>White horse
>Bow
>Crown
>went forth conquering and to conquer
>Pease prize for peace/he's a mass murderer
>setting up all kinds of fraudulent peace deals.
> rainbow above his head

prove it wrong scrub.

Do the elites not worship Saturn.

These verses have nothing to do with CERN.
You are finding patterns where they do not exist.
Look up pareidolia.

Obama was birthed from the beast being CERN.

>are you stupid, or just ignorant?
>is unintelligibly rambling about cosmic eggs, the antichrist, merging timelines, 'strong force',

you dont even explain any of the stupid shit you spout, my fucking sides are in orbit.

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=191x25281

Nigger what?

you have to ask me a question about something for me to explain it friend.

Here's some snips of my stuff.

The Earth keeps spiraling downward into chaos. We have heard of wars and rumors of wars, nation will rise against nation, there will be earthquakes in various places, as well as famines. The elite all worship one thing either the black cube of Saturn, or the old gods of Egypt. They call it the ogdoad which is comprised of 7 fallen angels, and Osiris. The 'Cosmic Egg', which is also a symbol for the planets lined up into The Cabala, or the tree of life. Just like Solomon said, "nothing new under the sun". The scientists have managed to put together this LHC from the old artifacts, and manuscripts. This is either their portal to/from Saturn. The assumption is all they need is 14 TEV to open a fixed portal. The Scientist themselves say they are trying to open a portal, and look for dark energy. It's a lot like dmt where you black out, and communicate with demons pretty much. They have been given this information by the great confuser himself. That's why he has pieced his whole religion into everything. All I know is it's coming soon, they will stage an alien takeover that's really here to just save us from ourselves. In all actuality it will just be the antichrist with his demons tricking the elite just like Eve in the garden. Do not bow down to the mark of the beast. All you have to do is plant your own farm, and build a tesla generator. I'm guessing they will they will take out certain populated areas while destroying the others with weather manipulation, and targeted drone strikes.

Not only is billions of taxpayers dollars going to this, it involves around 75 different countries. These elite, knights of Malta, communities of 300, or the bildurburg ground all knowingly, or un-knowingly are supporting this beast system. Just look at all the worship of the ogdoad, black cube, Saturn, technology, Satan.

Seriously m8, lay off the fookin drugs.

6 million
201*6*
6 sides
"shekel" - 6 letters

You all think that many "refugees" just up and leave a country? Has anyone counted them?

Nobody expects the mudslime reverse shoah.

goddamn i responded to the wrong fucking post

Do you lack the understanding of reading or what don't you get. I'm putting it as simple as possible

CERN is the modern day tower of babel, and its judgement day

read the fucking thread you lazy cocksucker. If you want to learn be my guest, and ask questions.

Otherwise fuck off to the cuck, Hillary, and self pitty sjw cancer threads.

go on man this is cool as fuck

>that pic

it's all satan worship. It's really that simple. all you have to do is watch these... I mean come on, look how far down the degeneracy tree we have come.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qJcnIReyqI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTh4xv3OT4

youtube.com/watch?v=iQLsvH53-Zg

>Tesla coil is invented

Wow guys how long until Thor comes back for Ragnarök????

Put Doom down.

don't know much about it. how can the tower of babel be likened to the portal. i just remember something about it being an epicenter for intellectuals that were then seperated

it's funny it's been twice is all. Every picture I post is not some all connecting conspiracy It's just highly coincidental I guess.

*separated

This sounds like DOOM.
I like DOOM.
If DOOM happens I will masterbaution and then die.

Notice the 11. or twin towers the start of the muslim endgame.

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

>Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

>with a tower that reaches to the heavens
This would be from the Birkeland currents between planets.

> so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

They wanted to escape the earth before the flood so they shot through a portal to Saturn. Now they want to bring them back, or escape to their planet.

Most of the stuff you are saying is gibberish, but I can at least give some engineering viewpoint on the limits of ion energy in particle accelerators.
The energy that a circular accelerator/storage ring can hold is limited by the magnets. So, you can't just jump for 13-14 TeV to even 15 TeV, much less 100 times that. You can read about the concept of magnetic rigidity,

YES

Having actually studied string theory, I've been yelling at him about how wrong he is in every thread. Don't bother. He won't listen.

Godammit OP your post looked so promising at first. Then you went full retard

what's the significance of saturn tho senpai?

why do these devilologists have such a hardon for that planet?

you sound like a faggot.

So, we're going to all start speaking different languages when it crashed down?

We already do that, shitbird.

the 12 monkeys tv show started airing in 2015

also anyone who knows anything about CERN would be amazed to find out that it is going to do something worthwhile. it having the capability to somehow destroy the world would be fascinating and lead to important discoveries, but I suppose we aren't that lucky.

try harder next time /x/

Saturn is a massive gas giant.

The radiation would kill us first, then the gravity, then suffocation, then pressurization.

If there are beings on saturn that can live there, they deserve to destroy us.

Moron.

MOOORREE, this is good stuff. I'll be watchin user

>People who believe in the occult and cite popular tv shows and movies as evidence sound like faggots.

Fixed that for you.

the first season was actually pretty good.
the current season is 'ok'

better than most primetime, it at least has a plot

I mean COME. ON.

>are you stupid, or just ignorant?
He says while quoting the fucking Bible of all shit.

I've already stated that, plus it's like a fraction of the whole thing.

The Bible isn't real moron.

The bible also says no one will know the hour, he will come like a thief in the night.

But let's just ignore that part. That would make his thread blasphemy.

6 Quarks
6 Leptons
6 Bosons

Universe confirmed for The Beast.

i think they made it into a SJW cuckfest too

Wow I never noticed the 666. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Stop sliding Sup Forums

Look on the bright side, OP.

If it wasn't for CERN breaking reality, meme magic would never work.

You are truly fucked in the head. Reality just passed you right on by didn't it? Get it through your head: the bible isn't representative of reality. Grow the fuck up.

kronos God of all gods

windows2universe.org/mythology/Definitions_gods/Saturn_def.html

No you idiot, that already happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Ok dude.

which predicted everything that would happen to alexander even his land being split.

Keep trying user.

>scientists are on the verge of numerous breakthroughs in quantum mechanics
>must be the work of lucifer!

What's even funnier is that you probably post this dogshit from the quarter inch thick globally connected computer that you're able to carry in your fucking pocket.

This post marks the beginning of a change in /pols culture.

We're all going to be Christian Creationists by the end of 6 months.

I love the discovery science meuseam. (The black cube in santa ana) Used to go there as a kid.

I love the discovery science museam. (The black cube in santa ana) Used to go there as a kid.

Seriously
>>>/mentalhelp/

Not you again and your inbred bibleblaster shenanigans. Any progress in your cognitive disonance? for the sake of the lulz at least use some new pictures

idk if you were dropped on your head as a kid so much as thrown forcefully from a couple stories op.

Weren't you posting this garbage before until some user pointed out the energy being used for these experiments is minuscule in comparison to that released from all sorts of other manmade shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_(power)

>1.1 PW – tech: world's most powerful laser pulses by laser still in operation (claimed on March 31, 2008 by Texas Center for High Intensity Laser Science at The University of Texas at Austin).

There's a laser in Texas that regularly clocks in at over 1 petawatt, and no portals or any of that other shit have resulted.

Fucking go away and stop making us look bad.

when have I ever said a date you ditwit?

You guys keep saying that in swarms with 0, and I mean 0 substance to back you up.

Explain this then...
Let me tell you a little story
Picture yourself 49 years before the flood.
You are not suppose to plant on the seventh year, it was a release from debt, as well as a time to get closer to god.
But every year your fellow anons got greedier and dis-obeying,(Just like the Jewish people in the forest right out of Egypt). They would plant on neighbors lands to get around the LORD.
So every seven years things would get a little worse, maybe some earthquakes, a hurricane maybe?
So they get this brilliant idea lets build a tower to heaven without god(tower of Babel)
God destroys the tower because it defies him.
But they build it back, all the while getting more corrupt, and evil.
Then you know what happened on the Jubilee year (last of the 7 year cycles)
THE FLOOD!

Flash Forward a good bit of time to now and...
The people in charge getting greedier and greedier while all of us are the Un-Privileged
shit keeps getting worse and worse plus a tread of every 7 years a collapse then the cycle starts over
Now were in 2011 and the twin towers( A Symbol for economic growth) are hit right on that seventh year weird. also...

You forgot the black clad building in Mecca.

Also /k/'s murdercube.

I was referring to your 'having studied x im an authoritative source on the subject' faggoty nigger fuck intro to your nigger post nigger

You still haven't answered how the fuck there are people alive on saturn.

Explain the difference between detecting a 5th dimension (what they are trying to do) and your claims of opening a portal to saturn.

Define the 10th dimension according to Superstring theory.

When you hear hoofbeats, do you think of horses, or zebras?

>174.0 PW – astro: total power received by Earth from the Sun
>200 PW – tech: planned peak power of Extreme Light Infrastructure laser

Well shit, I know these lasers only fire for a billionth of second or whatever, but fuck.

>2015 mega crash alert
>nothing happened

Lol at all these wrong interpretations on what 666 truly represents and the mark of the beast. Are you ready for the ultimate redpill?

Good evening gents. I see still no evidence just random insults. Maybe if you actually started doing your own research you lazy fucks.

>1.1 PW
>1 petawatt

I'm talking about Terra Electron volts you retard.

How stupid are all you guys.

Eh, I guess I did sound kind of faggy.

If you go through the archive you'll see what I'm talking about, and why I'm tired of this fuckstick. I've been in the last three threads.

At first I took the trolling as a way to educate, but now I just get angry and call him a shitbird because he's a shitbird.

>religion

(puke)

>The Breach-United States just like ancient Israel has breached the covenant it made with God
>The Terrorist-the kingdom of Israel was attacked by Assyrians, United States was attacked by Al-Qaeda.
>Fallen Bricks-signs of the attack on ancient Israel were that of the fallen buildings and the ruin heaps of fallen bricks. In 9/11 the most visible site of the attack was also the fallen bricks of the fallen buildings.
>The Tower-after the Assyrian attack, the kingdom of Israel did not repent from its sins but vowed to rebuild its buildings with its own power. Similarly the author argues that United States also did not repent from its sins after the warning and continued its path, vowing to rebuild on Ground Zero with its own power.
>Gazit Stone-The Israelites carve out quarried stone from mountain rock and bring it back to the ground of destruction where clay bricks once stood. Three years after 9/11, a 20-ton quarried rock meant to serve as the cornerstone of the new building was brought to Ground Zero
>Sycamore In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel declares that its sycamore trees have been destroyed by the Assyrians during the attack but they would replace them with cedar trees. After the collapse of the buildings during the 9/11 attacks, a shock wave was created that damaged most buildings around the area. Only one building was not harmed which was St. Paul's Chapel, which was protected by a sycamore tree that is believed to have captured the blast
>Erez Tree-In Isaiah 9:10, the nation of Israel vows to replace the damaged sycamores with cedars, which are stronger. Two years after the events of 9/11, on November 29, 2003, an actual tree was planted in the place of the original sycamore in front of St. Paul's Chapel. This tree was a 21-foot spruce tree and was called the Tree of Hope.

>but some say even they're reaching a PeV

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/synchrotron.html

No offense but you come off as completely insane. You're also not being very objective when it comes to these connections you've made or what others have made for you.

I will tell you, you're closer than you think. But the problem is you're looking through it all very narrowly. You have a strong bias and it shows, there's two people generally (There is a third too, which is what I am. Neither extreme in either, but I see the larger picture) those who have gone completely off the deep end, and those living in blissful ignorance.

You're very close to being completely off the deep end. The only thing that saves you is that you're only 2/5's right. The constellation is definitely significant, God doesn't work in coincidences. So, yes be on your guard, I know quite a bit about this subject and plan to write a book about this particular subject.

I'm rather hopeful that the world won't end before I do. However that could just be wishful thinking.

>Terra Electron volts
That's a unit of mass-energy

>no evidence in an /x/ tier mental problems thread
Okay

Soon

>2015 mega crash
yeah only if you were in the canadian oil industry. Everyone here who owns a home gained a shitload of money since its basically a seller's market on crack.

Anyone who takes the bible this literally is retarded and is on par with astrology.

Nothing but mental gymnastics trying to connect two completely unrelated things.

You don't have to speak a date.

By claiming you know how the antichrist, saturn monsters, doom demons, etc, will bring about the end times, you make yourself out to be a false prophet.

Think about what you're saying.

"We're going to make a portal to bring back ancient humans from saturn."

This is why people are calling you crazy.

Remedy that part of your trollbait, and you'll get somewhere.

What's going on in this thread?

It's used for kinetic energy because it's convenient with conversions involving speeds approaching the speed of light. Everything else he wrote was basically gibberish.

Hey op, did you know that, um, time doesn't exist, you already dead, this is hell, and death is the messiah?

idk this is the first thread i've seen. no offense but it doesn't seem like you're getting through to him. why not enjoy the ride?

so what do you think about the idea that the evil people who do satan's bidding in this world are setting up global events to harness spiritual energy from the masses? do you think they are diverting that into the CERN machine to destroy everything?

Mental illness

See this is the problem, your shitty pics are not helping your argument. That picture doesn't add to your point it only detracts. I feel like you're that same user who posted the stargate pics as well, in another thread a couple of weeks back.

It's people like you that really hurt people like me trying to show others, something that's out of their perception.

I thought that one was obvious. It's 666 nautical miles from the dome of the rock.

this is why Sup Forums is fucked

How do we know what Saturn's like user? Can we see the gas on it?

>Explain the difference between detecting a 5th dimension

They're trying to send energy into the 5th dimension, not detect it.

>Define the 10th dimension according to Superstring theory.
Super string theory can lick my balls, it';s on the same level as flat earth and gravity.

Biggest week collapse of it's time asshole. Plus we have degenerated so far since then.

www=666
Internet is beast system

Fuck your bull-shit psyop baneposter.

some faggot from /x/ has been spending too much time on neo/pol/ threads lately. Atheism became too mainstream and associated with liberals so a bunch of retards decided going full on evangelical christian was the best way to be contrarian.

>tfw living on a type 13 planet

it was nice knowing you

None taken. Like I said, I've given up trying to educate, and now I just call him a shitbird.

Ultimately he just wants attention, and we are all to blame for giving it to him.

>harnessing spiritual energy from the masses to power a particle collider

Fuck. You're a shitbird too.

>How do we know what Saturn's like user? Can we see the gas on it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassini–Huygens

>Good evening gents. I see still no evidence just random insults. Maybe if you actually started doing your own research you lazy fucks.
c'mon mon, srly? show me your arguments, your peer review facts, your staticals analysis, your thesis, your hypotesis. Anything of that and maybe you'll get something more that the shit you gave us: thinfoils videos fo jewtube? cryptobullshit images? links to blogs and more shenanigans? you can do it better, here take this meme to cheer you up

I wonder man, are you alright. I thank you for trying, but I wonder if you're misguided. I would ask if you're open to discussing this, and not simply shouting at us all to believe you.

What's your most thought-provoking evidence or even insinuations, that is very suspicious? Your smoking gun, if you will?

top fucking kek

sorry i find more entertainment in this than trump/hillary/cruz/bernie thread #398739739028028721

I dunno why but this made me laugh

Keep seeing that word today
The shills learned a new thing

We shouldnt play with things we dont understand