Tell me something that will make me change the way I think about this shit hole we call a planet

Tell me something that will make me change the way I think about this shit hole we call a planet.

I love the ancient magus' bride.
the ova was fucking amazing

I love you OP. Isn't that enough!?

Pretty nice to see that someone that isn't in my family loving me, but I don't see why you would post some random camgirl unless you wanted to b8 me into thinking I found true love or some shit over Sup Forums.

With that attitude, nobody will be able to love you
Unless you take the phrase "misery loves company" to the extreme and want to base your relationships on that. Fine, but you'll be unhappy for no good reason.

I used to be just like you OP. One day I grew a brain, a dick, and a heart. Now life is sweeter.

In the real world, people know me as that always happy guy who doesn't take life seriously one bit, little do they know I've been contemplating suicide over the past 2 years now

You should do stand up comedy. You fit the profile to a tee.

I messed around with stand up with my friends, they said I was pretty good, so maybe I'll try that in the future...

>but you'll be unhappy for no good reason
That's my fucking problem, "unhappy for no good reason" imo I have a great life, but for some fucking reason I'm constantly crying in the club.

I was gonna try to go for something deep, and philosophical, but fuck it. OP if you need the advice of this fucking community to ease your existential crises, you are already too far gone. You hate this planet so much? Leave. Bullets are cheap.

Can't, for some reason I feel like my time isn't finished and I still need to live the rest of my life helping people, that was what I was also known for: The guy that will always help you in a pinch.

The nature of the universe is incompatible with what we call free will.

it has weed

All animals have certain defining instincts that help them survive. Those instincts have been honed over the many years to better their chances. Humans are no different. Our defining instinct is drive. We all aspire to be something. It furthers us as a species. We may be conscious beings, but we are still collectively enslaved by that drive. Will is an illusion. If you lack the drive, then you lack purpose.

>to be dellusional is to be happy
well horray i guess.

Is this meme actually still a thing, Jesus...

It is flat

Too fucking real

this is only known place where love exists.

Is this what happens when you go through life as other people's doormat? Try doing some shit just for yourself for a change. You might find you're a happier person for it. Also... You need to get laid. And not one of those "Oh she had sexy time with me, I love her!" types of getting laid. I mean you need to go park your dick in that 2 cock garage the slut from the bar calls a mouth, and go ape shit on it. Fuck like the world is ending tomorrow, and see how you feel about this shithole of a planet when the sun comes up.

Theres beauty in the dark.
Theres warmt in the snow

I am sure love is here
But not the kind you want.

garbage, you just dont know what You're looking for

I agree completely.

have fun being a legit op you cockblocking fuck
she wants the d