These are the clothes my wife bought my daughter for christmas

These are the clothes my wife bought my daughter for christmas

now she is wearing this around, (live in FL)

what should i do is this OK?

This is terrible, be a dad and be athorative, tell your wife as a man you find it unacceptable, its not cute, children should dress their age.

Fire is the only solution

>My daughter gives me a boner
>Now I'm afraid I won't be able to keep it out of her
>Please validate my feelings Sup Forums

>now she is wearing this around
And? I had shorts like the second from the left when I was her age

and you turned out just fine.... oh wait.

which is strange on boys and men.

dude, every other kid had those

And just look at those fucking Millennials now.

its a t-shirt and pants???

>which is strange on boys and men.
Actually, I still wear shorts like that from time to time. Like when I go hiking.
They were popular in the 80 in the US and aren't unseen in europe during summer

>This is terrible, be a dad and be athorative, tell your wife as a man you find it unacceptable, its not cute, children should dress their age.
OP here, i see you've never had a wife

Your fault for getting married, dumbass.

it's only bad if there are pedophiles around

...aaaand every ex-boyscout in existence

Fuckin' hot little twats! I would say it is likely that Daddy is getting a boner and wants to deny it. Mommy bought them these clothes to lure some dick their way. It is the natural order of things. As my wife said, flaunt it while you got it!

mods

These clothes are not sexy. The photographer made this seem sexy. The camera is at belt height and the setting looks like a girls locker room. Out in the real world these are just clothes and no non-perv would have a second thought about them.

This is just op's way of posting real life lolis. No daughter involved here. No moral dilemma, just op trying to sneak some little girls past the mods.

Only problem is with the one on the far left. The others are just fine.

what the fuck am I reading.

mine are about this length or at most an inch longer, hard to tell without wearing them

That is disgusting. You have no honor, OP. Letting your child run around like a common whore. There's only one thing to do OP. You must kill your wife and children to regain your family honor. Either that or kill everyone who has seen your daughters flouting themselves as common whores.
Or forever live in shame and humiliation as the father of common whores, user. You disgusting, degenerate pervert and total failure as a father.
Best to kill them and start over like a real man would.

>mine are about this length or at most an inch longer, hard to tell without wearing them
not cool

don't let your wife boss you around

The only one that's questionable is the far left one

>The only one that's questionable is the far left one
The other girl's skirt is way too fucking short for going to school

they would send her home where I live

i guess you'll have to show us, for science.

wtf is the left one even wearing pants? why do women think this is acceptable holy shit

>wtf is the left one even wearing pants? why do women think this is acceptable holy shit
and the photo is from a Disney shoot

I wouldn't wear them if the manliest man alive I've ever known (he's a retired soldier from special forces in my country) wouldn't tell me to wear them when he took me hiking. If not for them I'd have raw meat between my legs after the distance we covered.

I've got a wife and if she bought clothes like that for my daughter I'd say no. If she does not understand why explain it to her. If she still refuses then be a man and put your foot down. Fucking pussy.

swimsuit

it's probably a one piece. Perfectly normal in a setup like this for kid in summer
no one other than a person with pedo tendencies would notice anything wrong with it

I thought those were shorts, it could be skorts. I meant for casual wear, I could see the shorts only being acceptable for like gym class.

>I've got a wife and if she bought clothes like that for my daughter I'd say no.
yeah right

god they are fucking cute

post pics?

>no one other than a person with pedo tendencies would notice anything wrong with it
Basically this. Applies to anyone itt who has a problem with those clothes on. a. fucking. child.

I think I can see the girl on the left's labia through that

Jesus Christ you really are a pussy arent you. Let me guess you're wife goes out on the weekend and fucks Tyrone while you sit at home and babysit.

OP, are you the same kind of a person that has an issue with kids running naked on a beach?

pics of your daughter wearing it or you lie pedofile

>OP, are you the same kind of a person that has an issue with kids running naked on a beach?

You think children should run around naked in public?

I think you already know his answer to that question.

Maybe he's European. I hear they are alright with young girls getting gang raped there, so surely naked children in public would be fine

On a public beach? Or a pool? Dude, that's normal to see a naked kid in places like those.
Topless women on a beach shock you too?

I hint a bit of jealousy

>On a public beach? Or a pool? Dude, that's normal to see a naked kid in places like those.
the fuck it is

where do you live

>young girls getting gang raped there
a naked kid in a public place with his supervisor around is safer from pedophiles then even in its own home.

I was referring to the gangs of Muslim immigrants that have been raping European girls lately.

Take controll of your life you faggot. You don't have to let your wife buy them or your daughter wear them. Teach her the value of not giving into peer presure. If you let her be a whore now she'll never stop.

it's like that literally anywhere in europe

>being scared of gangs of memes

And I was hinting at your jealousy of Muslim immigrants raping European girls lately.

I don't think children SHOULD run around naked in public, but I don't think they shouldn't either.

Example: Camping with my kids, we go hiking and find a nice looking little pond almost lake. Kid's start playing in it. No one around for several hundred feet. 'go ahead and take of your shirts and pants and take a swim kids' a few people wander by but no fucks given.

Kids shouldn't be like 'lets get naked and go to Wal-Mart' but they also shouldn't be afraid of their bodies either.

I'm not a girl, so I've got nothing to fear.

Cuck

itt pedophiles posting in a thread about children acting like they didn't reply to this thread because of their obvious pedophilia and then respond to questions about naked children as though they weren't actually pedophiles

Damn, I havent seen this thread in a few years. Gj OP

... then point fingers at each other accusing one another of being a pedophile

OP is just afraid of explaining sudden unexpected erections in presence of his kids to his wife

very sexy OP. Congrats.

>OP is just afraid of explaining sudden unexpected erections in presence of his kids to his wife
that's illegal