>2 scrambled eggs
>2 pieces of toast
When can I expect my stroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg
completefoods.co/diy/recipes/schmilk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt look half bad. dont overcook your scrambled eggs like you did here, i can give you tips if youd like. anything upsetting you user?

I have multiple vitamin deficiencies because pretty much all I eat is pic related, only the meatballs are microwaved

your a faggot.

thats not horrid. eggs are not as bad for you as people used to think. the fried bologna however have waaaay too much salt

This is how I prepare them, hate it when you get slimy raw egg in the center.

healthier than a bowl of sugary cereal. bologna might not be the healthiest, but its basically ham, so you've got protein, carbs, and fat/good cholesterol in the eggs. but yeah, way overcooked. take the eggs off when they still look runny, and they'll be perfect by the time you get them to the plate.

yeah i understand where youre coming from

depeessing because I forgot to get mushrooms for the pepper sauce

I try to make filling food for cheap cuz I’m poor
Pic related: shepherds pie and Brussels sprouts

Looks like a good healthy meal. But that looks like a cheaper cut of steak (assuming it's steak)

I'll make a big ass pot of shepherds pie occasionally, lasts me a good 4 days usually

I make a lot of spaghetti just onions carrots celery store brand can tomatoes and store brand ground beef
Add cheap red wine if u want to

its beat to hell to be flat like a schnitzel

have you tried cooking your eggs in a french style? You look like you have it more of an American style, really large curds.

If you cook the eggs while constantly stirring them in the pan, you can get really small curds that are buttery smooth, it would make a great spread for your toast.

same ingredients, next day, added taco seasoning and made fajita salad without the bread

Try to cook something nice on pay day
Dumping rest of the shit I make

you don't like mushrooms ? :(

Wellington

Crab boil one night

this man knows his shit

pro tip for scrambled eggs: add a bit of sour cream, cream cheese works well too, preferably ricotta if you have it, adds a really nice, smooth, buttery texture, delicious

What dishes should I start making if I want to get into cooking my own food on a long-term basis? I'm tired of always going out for food, I would like to start making it myself.

Filet that one time cause they were cheap

Oh yeah and schnitzel and spaetzle

>yfw you splurge and put a bit of creme fraiche in your scrambled eggs

I do mushrooms with steak or pizza but not in my bolognese

well, i would say start on a meal basis, would be a lot easier, unless you are very ambitious

ex. cook your own breakfast for the next few months, once you have a few good meals locked in memory, you can branch out with those meals, try variations, and then move on to lunch, etc.

as far as meals go, thats up to you, i could give you recommendations like op pic related, i love a good egg/chorizo breakfast, sometimes an oatmeal with blueberries/strawberries and a side of greek yogurt, sometimes just fruit, depends on your taste, yeah?

thanks for the advice, that's a good idea. I'll probably start with breakfast then. It'll help me get up earlier too.

I like tossing in cheddar and salsa and butter and ham and just making it a scrambled omelette

anything that doesnt have potato or patsa is a good start, stuff likes vegetable bakes with cheese on top, learn how to cook a good steak also buy a slow cooker, you just need to throw your meat and veg in and let it do its thing for 4-8 hours, great way to make soups/goulash/sauces

>You look like you have it more of an American style, really large curds.

we don't set out to make scrambled eggs. that's just what you get when you fuck up the yolk and mash them as a backup plan.

Oh shit. I want to try that. Still think there's a bit too much ground beef in that.

Anyway. Heres some wings I made.

I just bought a slow cooker the other day actually. Figured I couldn't possibly fuck up a pot roast. It turned out really good too, I'm gonna be using that shit constantly

np bb, and as far as for ideas of what to eat, i just think about what foods i love eating

i love a good lasagna, so if i were in the mind to try and learn cooking, my first dinner might be a lasagna, etc.

>get a slow cooker
this, you can throw the stuff in and set a timer so it cooks while you are at work

I eat steak any chance I get, I make my own steak sauce with dragon Cheyenne peppers , spicy stuff cheers me up

I just need to look up some recipes and stop being a pansy and just start cooking. For me it's always hard to get started because I'm so worried about fucking it up. Does that make any sense?

I think you are both right ... there is a spot with no slime but cooked just a bit less than yours that is my preference

Theres a better way user, you've gone a little bit over but I understand safe rather than sorry yeah?

>boLOGna

cook for yourself, if you fuck it up it doesn't matter, work out what you need to do differently and you will be cooking like an italian mama in no time

also real talk here, bitches love it when a man cooks

How do you cook your Brussels sprouts? Every time I cook them they end up having a really strong, pungent taste to them :(

>also real talk here, bitches love it when a man cooks

Tell me about it. That's one of the main reasons I want to learn, beyond saving an assload of money/eating healthier.

oh for sure, like the harder part for me would be the grocery shopping, i haven't gotten to the point where i know what all bases i need to stock my shelves with, constantly running out of core ingredients because they slipped my mind

as far as fucking up, i mean say very very specific meals you can fuck up big time and they are uneatable, but burning a lasagna a bit too much? meh ill eat it. underseasoned chicken roast? fuck, just eat it, throw some seasoning on top, ya know. i'll eat slop, because i just spent $40 on the ingredients and as it might not be what i wished it to, i know where i fucked up, and i need to eat lol. big time fuck ups only really happen in the bakery

easy meals you could start on if thats your fear, learn to make a good chili, or a spaghetti, a good chicken breast roasted/grilled, side of asparagus seasoned with olive oil/salt&pepper, roasted small red taters, the latter is a bit harder but still pretty easy when you have it down

Not him but I usually bake them. If not I'll saute with butter.

don't you have to blanch the brussel sprouts for like 5 min minimum...
i've never cooked them myself so i'm kinda interested

also olive oil is your friend, seasonings are your friend, get some adobo, thyme, onion powder, bay, paprika, garlic powder, rosemary, red pepper, cayenne, allspice, etc

thanks fam, i'll start with those. I don't think I could fuck up a spaghetti too badly. Just put the noodles in boiling water for a few minutes and throw some ragu on it

whats to tell about it, just imagine someone invites you and cooks a tasty meal for you. being able to cook on your own is one of the most useful everyday skills you can have so you should learn it anyways.

I've heard that boiling or steaming them is a horrific idea if you're not a good chef. You have to cut them in half, place them on a baking sheet, drizzle liberally with olive oil, season with salt/pepper, and throw in the oven for a while.

Ive been baking and cooking since I was ten or so. Always used recipes. Eventually I started making my own just from knowing what goes well with something else. Almost everything I make now I just wing it. My gf and I we're very poor at one point and we experimented with any ingredient we had available. Made some pretty damn good shit. Our black beans and rice are fucking god tier. Basically black beans are our staple pantry food. We never run out.

>get your slow cooker
>get the toughest cut of meat (like chuck)
>throw in 2 onions quartered
>2 tins of whole peeled tomatoes
>1 large red pepper
>1/2 cup of black olives
>add spices to taste (garlic/basil/oregano/paprika)
>cook for 6-8 hours on low till the meat falls apart at the touch
>serve on pasta (penne or shells) or with grilled eggplant and zucchini

congrats user you just made a spicy dinner the bitches will cream their pantaloons over

good idea, at the very least I can compensate for if I fuck up cooking the meat with a bunch of aeromatic spices

ya boi, if u like meat and others in it, get a pan ready with some olive oil, chop an onion put in pan, put some ground beef in the pan, get the beef to a nice golden brown, put ragu in, drain noodles once tender and put back in pot, mix everything together, ez

its like going to a restaurant but the foreplay for her is watching you cook

damn that sounds good as fuck tbh, easy too. Just found my next meal idea, thanks fam

exactly, that's why this is one of my favorite movie scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=CzpVmyzbYLg

Or you could just cook together? Its a nice activity for doing with people you are not that familiar. There is always something to do and you can talk in the meanwhile.

that's similar to what I did actually, I used the shell pasta for mine, no eggplant or zucc though, i'll try those next time

>mfw this thread turned out to be something totally different

I’m the guy, those were just blanched for like a couple seconds just to open them up a bit then cut in half layed on a sheet. Then I took a little bit of of the rendered fat from the bacon I used in the pie and mixed it with some olive oil, brushed over, S&P, bake for a couple minutes, take em out put reggiano cheese on top and broil for like a minute

Add a little butter when you're sautéing your veggies. Also add some milk after you've browned your meat. I'd also add a bit of beef stock when you add your tomatoes.

Kek

pasta bakes are just as easy, make the pasta and sauce as usual then dump it in a dish and put cheese on the top and throw that jew in the oven till its brown and bubbling serve by itself or a side salad

hot damn that sounds good. What cheese should you use? Mozzarella?

who knew so many cooking fags browsed Sup Forums? Are we being raided by /ck/?

>sardines and rice
>water
lmao

>The only recipe you need

completefoods.co/diy/recipes/schmilk

fuck you that's useful
thanks niggerfaggot

I use a 3 cheese blend mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan, makes it cheesy and stringy and abit bitey also speaking of cheese

>pan fry chicken breast till brown and cooked through
>cut into diagonal slices
>mix butter and heavy cream in the pan with the juice from the chicken
>throw in blue cheese
>pour on the chicken
its nice and salty and fancy as fuck but all you did was basicly melt cheese, I cant eat blue cheese by itself but cooked as a sauce its pretty gud

Yeh dude. I'll usually quarter them and roast em off with some olive oil, salt, pepper. If you're feeling fancy throw in some balsamic vinegar, bocconcini and prosciutto. good shit dude.

sometimes anons need a break from ylyl and dick rate threads

that's dope

Can't wait till I get good enough at this to start experimenting and coming up with my own shit. Thanks for the advice man

do you use this? if so how do you like it?

that's basically just Soylent right? Tastes like regular cheerios cereal milk?

That actually looks pretty good. Usually when I'm depressed, I just order a pizza. No cooking or clean up, which means more time wallowing in my sadness.

are you me? I really need to stop doing that shit, it's fucking me up and I know it.

Can't beat a good pizza when you're lazy and depressed though...

shit nigga who said pizzas cant be homemade

/ck/ can be very slow sometimes so we migrate between here & /fit/ it seems.

I replaced work lunches with it. To me it's pretty good. Tastes better than most the shit I try to cook.

soylent without paying Jews to assemble it first. Tastes like cheerio milk. Add cinnamon or choco powder sometimes

this, even if you just buy frozen bases and throw your own sauce and toppings on it, it wont taste exactly like a mass produced franchise pizza but it will taste like accomplishment, because you made it

I hear ya, but see: >>>>>>lazy

where the fuck do i get whole milk from
fuck

Nigga you can't be serious. Whole milk is just full cream milk ie; not skim or low fat.

2% nigger?
also, back to the cotton fields

these days with all the bullshit names it could have meant suck it right out of a cows tiddy

It takes literally 3 minutes to stir batter mix with hot water, and then you just let it set for 5 and press it into a pan.

Fuck frozen/premade crust.

>almost any grocery store.
>usually the red lid

jesus bruh

in the milk aisle, the skim is usually light blue, 2% is darker blue, and the whole is red (not the color of the milk obviously the striping/colouring on the label)

homo milk?
I'm no faggot I'm drinking that shit
probably 98% nigger cum

not**

omg what is the pink?

skim

lmao

My dinner consisted of a large cup if chocolate milk, four hanutas, 200g of coated peanuts and 1,5l beer

And purple?