Trips decides how I come out to my friends and family for Bisexual Visibility Day (today, Sep 23)

trips decides how I come out to my friends and family for Bisexual Visibility Day (today, Sep 23)

A suicide note.

Fukkin roll

why are there so many terrible people on here?

OP, just tell your best friend and your closest relative casually, don't make a big deal out of it, maybe do it while drinking beer to make it easier.

Shove it faggot

Rolling for suicide note

Just do acid then tell them.

Some faggot utters the words "bisexual visibility day" and I'm the shitty person?
Fuck you and fuck OP too.
Y'all should both kill yourselves.
t. Man who sucks dicks for fun.

roll

Rolling

rolling for this

What if I uttered the words "happy eating pie and cake day!" Would that make me a shitty person? What's the difference?

roll

rolling for you to kill yourself faggot

roll!

rolling again

There isn't one.
You should kill yourself for that too.

if I get trips or higher all of you sandniggers need to kill your bigoted selves

but if there was, would it make you this angry? why not? what difference would it make to your life?

Also OP needs to just come out over a beer to his best friend

In suicide note.
>KYS

roll

This

Haha do it faggit

ITT: OP writes a suicide note but doesn't kill himself, because why would he?

Writing a suicide note doesn't necessarily mean you'd kill yourself. People write fictional suicide notes all the time, for instance for a fictional book.

Suicide note FTW!

see

Hey OP, how about don't come out to them? No one gives a flying fuck faggot, stop pandering for attention

Are you fucking retarded? Post says suicide note AND KYS!

If there was it would mandate a day off or some overtime on my check. So I'd be happy about it.
Less happy about the knowledge that fags get a federally recognized holiday, females get a socially recognized holiday, and men share their holiday with toilets, but still happy about the aforementioned day off/overtime.

OP here, I can't come out of the closet if I'm dead, retards.

No go. Roll for something possible.

/thread

Clearly you give a fuck though, so "nobody gives a fuck" is not true.

Come out of closet then kys.

ma nigga

You can
Thats why the note.
OP is fag who doesnt deliver.

How about you just don't. Just keep it to yourself. You're just looking for attention and approval.

When the time comes that you meet someone that you love and want to be when, then tell them. Over dinner, with your parter (or a few days before to lessen any shock).

Get in a serious relationship, then tell.

retard you come out in the note and kys

There's no proof that anyone will read it, especially if I die before hand not knowing.

No go.

Today, op was admittedly a faggot and did not deliver.

coming out is natural chill out man

if you cant be sure someone will read it then maybe no one cares about you nigger

How else can bisexuals feel safe in society if they aren't represented? Representing requires coming out by definition. You haven't thought this shit through.

this

No, actually I don't. Nice try though