Does good metalcore or deathcore exist?

I'm a metalhead that cannot stand metalcore and deathcore. It all sounds the same and is nothing but boring breakdowns. Does any good metalcore or deathcore exist that would actually appeal to a metalhead and not a skinny jean wearing vegan bisexual berniebro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dyprzmd3rVw
youtube.com/watch?v=q5zUxN-Kvy0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z63ibEssozg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le chugcore xD

Kill yourself post-ironically.

I'm a thrash metal metalhead (what most part of the metalcore kids would call a "metal elitist"), and I don't think there's really good metalcore/Deathcore. But I went to see whitechapel yesterday and it was quite fun. A few deathcore bands are quite fun to listen to in the middle of a pit with your friends, but I wouldn't say that they're really good bands.

Converge? Botch?

youtu.be/Dyprzmd3rVw

Metalcore isn't even metal. It's more of a emo / hardcore side-genre.

I really doubt anyone in the metal world accepts it.

what about the stem?
what about the seeds?
what about the Diphenylamine, Thiabendazole, and Pyrimethanil?

if you don't like -core then it's just not your thing, i used to hate it but it's grown on me

youtube.com/watch?v=q5zUxN-Kvy0

converge
botch
tntlly
dillinger escape plan
corrosion of conformity
shai hulud

the best metalcore is kind of either more like hardcore and less like metal or is basically like crossover thrash

judjud

Despite the awful name, check out Slice the Cake.
I think it was a play on the 'verb the noun' bands, but it didn't end up being very funny. The music is legitimally fantastic though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z63ibEssozg

I eat apples whole, including the core.

all shall perish is p gud
I still prefer actual dm tho

The Faceless

nu metal > metalcore

Through The Eyes Of The Dead is good, they're putting out a new album soon

this animosity and red chord easily. veil of maya was pretty cool before they went full djent too.

Car Bomb - Meta is pretty fun

Rings of Saturn-Embryonic Anomaly