How come mens underwear arent as soft as womens panties?

How come mens underwear arent as soft as womens panties?

Also ass thread.

Feminism

reasons

Because women can be scammed out of more money for them.

Women are willing to pay more

I don't know and it's not fair.

Shave your hair and wear panties. They feel amazing, they're pretty, and they don't itch like cotton boxers or boxer-briefs do.

Plus they won't be women's panties once you wear them. They're *your* panties.

>They're *your* panties.

Wut?

Give these a try, can't recommend them enough. Just have to be willing to throw down $12 for a pair of underwear.

Worth it.

Nothing softer than air. I go commando. I only wear boxers cause I change at work and dont feel like showing unexpected visitors to the locker room my junk.

also my pants can rip pretty easily. Its happened before.

I don't know why and it always bothered me. I just wear women's panties all the time now. Boyshorts, bikinis, cheekies, thongs, I have everything.

user is making a reference to an older Eddie izzard sketch where he points out that one he's purchased some panties, they are no longer"women's" panties. They are now Eddie Izzard's panties, intended for him, and therefore referring to them as women's panties is entymologically incorrect.

Cuz you're a tranny.

lets see

>thongs

i cant wear womens panties, they give me boners

not that user, but I can do it. if everything doenst fit I either leave balls or dick or both hanging out the sides. My favorites are g strings where my balls dont fit.

Nah, only a crossdresser, and only with panties for some reason, I have no desire to delve into other women's clothing.

I like it all. especially skirts, camis, wigs, yoga pants, make up.

They make these for men too