Hello Sup Forums, Femanon here, back again with a vocaroo thread...

Hello Sup Forums, Femanon here, back again with a vocaroo thread. Primarily non-lewd requests (perhaps a few exceptions) show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s03MNZkNpmWE
vocaroo.com/i/s1VhJaz4FNSG
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z5NfuMeQ24
vocaroo.com/i/s0BKlqYaESuX
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jc8kv92ZHC
vocaroo.com/i/s1V3NU1Otlgs
vocaroo.com/i/s180Vh3KEWTL
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZJ8YkwqxCv
vocaroo.com/i/s0rdLicSByrG
vocaroo.com/i/s0PseYldPfXy
vocaroo.com/i/s1ugE3gSvmOv
vocaroo.com/i/s0bEFHQnzLvL
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Assassination_of_Jesse_James_by_the_Coward_Robert_Ford#Narrator
vocaroo.com/i/s0wmhZiGhwLU
vocaroo.com/i/s12W0fpteIpg
vocaroo.com/i/s1albsJ1GQwI
vocaroo.com/i/s14uYGkOUs7v
vocaroo.com/i/s1CJVpGxvzWD
vocaroo.com/i/s0id0vqH3QBn
vocaroo.com/i/s0XOy7spHynT
vocaroo.com/i/s0t3T3l8HoLn
vocaroo.com/i/s0vwl6oYyWns
vocaroo.com/i/s1HNFxuv9M0Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir." Do you maggots understand that?"

vocaroo.com/i/s03MNZkNpmWE

>perhaps a few exceptions
Well, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

"Here, I'll teach you how to make her cum. It's real easy. Take this, it's already plugged in. There's two settings, low and high. Do the low one cause she cums way faster, and just mash the whole thing against her cunt. Now we just wait... she'll stop crying when she can't fight it anymore. ...There we go! Good girl!"

>vocaroo.com/i/s03MNZkNpmWE
I think i got it but could you explain the term vocaroo ? :)

Sounds gay you fgt

"Oh, I was just returning the cursed soda-drink hat to its original owner, Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen." "He was number one!"

No tits today OP ?

Swiggity Swooty gotta get me dat white gurl booty.

please do your best pickle rick impersonation

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Of course.

man it's a hot one

COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

"Thats a cute babydick you got there Theodore, it must be at least 2 inches, to be honest i think you belong in diapers babyboy.. mommy will take care of that for you don't you worry"

I'm just playing, baby, this the land of the free
Where you can get a Glock and a gram for the cheap
Where you can live your dreams long as you don't look like me
Be a puppet on a string, hanging from a fucking tree
(Aghh!)

Proceed

"Sometimes you just need a good coffee and a gun to be happy, maybe it sounds weird but when you feel the cold steel in your hand and the hot coffee down in your throat, my friend; nothing can beat you"

Op delivers with dubs. GG op.

I'm going on like 4 days here with all these tits and never feet. Pls post feet :(

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

Read real innocent:

"Like this? ...Am I doing good, Daddy?"

Thanks nice tits and nice doubles

Nice.

I have a special request.

"Hello Mr. Kirsch, you are the biggest *FUCKING* beta male faggot ever to grace this Earth. Please keep continuing to not procreate you kissless momma's boy"

You got an alright voice, OP. But when you are numb to the attention you get here, make sure to close the door.

"Kris is really gay and Jesse is a far superior Mueller"

[scared] No please, don't put me in the box! I'll be good, just please don't put me back in there!

Can you say "email mother fucker! Boop"

vocaroo.com/i/s1VhJaz4FNSG
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z5NfuMeQ24
vocaroo.com/i/s0BKlqYaESuX

Lithium, best free TF2 hack.

Mother love me, long time,long time
Sucky sucky fucky fucky
Wanton, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, wanton, Hong Kong
One time, One time, wanton
Love me long time
Feed on my long schlong
Go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send you back to Hong Kong
Pair a wanton, wanton

All hail Twisted, may he rule a thousand years longer.

You may know everything im going to do, but that's not going to help you because I'll know everything you're going to do, STRANGE ISN'T IT?

(macho man) cream of the crop, ooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jc8kv92ZHC

"Thereare two types of people in this world. The people who are in tune with reality and those who watch Love & Hip-hop."

Thank you. :)

*slow claps* wow you actually pronounced werbenjagermanjensen. Did you get it on the first try.

Here, try this on for size, please! If you're curious, it goes with pic related.

pastebin dot com slash UwZU1hzd

Also, you are beautiful.

vocaroo.com/i/s1V3NU1Otlgs

"Radio Roamers: Where the bad kids go to play"

You sucky sucky, boom boom
Me cocky cocky, boom boom
Me kummm kummm, boom boom
Chakalakalakalakalaka in you

You get pregnant
You get me baby
Me baby come out
Me tell baby, hey baby
You better become a doctor
Baby become doctor
Hey baby

Voila! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished; a vital voice once venerated, now vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violent, vicious, and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance. A vendetta, held as votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and virtuous. Yet verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very great honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Des-pa-ci-to I wanna rape your body despacito

"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain."

Thanks! Didn't expect that falling inflection at the end, you read it like a britbonger

Can you please say
"I love you Joe. Don't ever change who you are"

That voice my god, absolutely what I expected thanks

user, what do we call you? I have like 3 of your vocaroos saved and they're in a folder called "tits"

Could you please talk like a dumb. giggly bimbo? Doesn't matter exactly what you say.

vocaroo.com/i/s180Vh3KEWTL

"I love you Henry-san, lets get married and honeymoon in Budapest."

"Do you hear that? The voices? Sounds like, chanting... Hmm, do you sense it too?"

"you would be fortunate to vacuum the unborn children out of alex's blood engorged mayonnaise cannon"

Can we get just one moan OP? Just one

"I love you henry san, lets get married and honeymoon in budapest"

"Oh, that's tempting... that's so tempting."

Can you just go
ZOO WEE MAMA
for me?

What are your kinks? Also what should we call you?

"Go jerk off to lolis, cum gargling trash monster"

"use the directional buttons to move"

"I think it is very possible that I am here to help you."

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZJ8YkwqxCv
vocaroo.com/i/s0rdLicSByrG

Not OP, but yeah
vocaroo.com/i/s0PseYldPfXy

Make ASMR saying "Tingles" 10 times.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ugE3gSvmOv

vocaroo.com/i/s0bEFHQnzLvL

you do that way too well for a dude, my dude

OP, please. I'm really fucking tired, don't skip me of all people.

don't skip me op

Thanks, you have no idea how many hours it took to get my voice box to do that

read some stuff from the narrator of The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Assassination_of_Jesse_James_by_the_Coward_Robert_Ford#Narrator

Call me anything, I've heard a few individuals call me Zoey-Chan at times.

That's not OP and quit fucking stealing my request to not be skipped.

"For organic life to exist it requires constant adaptation."

feelsadman

"Anytime you feel bad, remember, you're not the WORST person in the world. . ."

there can be more than one fag

plz this

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

"Not even God knows what to do now..."

"Gaze now upon the lands below us. The Scarlet Crusade scurries to undo my work, while Light's Hope stands defiantly against us - a blemish upon these Plaguelands. They must all be shown the price of their defiance."

Not OP, but here ya go, hope I pronounced "Mueller" right
vocaroo.com/i/s0wmhZiGhwLU

this

thank you
and yeah you got it right

do it in the lich king voice too

“One day, you will understand"

vocaroo.com/i/s12W0fpteIpg
vocaroo.com/i/s1albsJ1GQwI

Hmm... I have a bit of a lewd. (implied facesitting breath play)

"Hush, now, don't fight it... that's it, smother under me... I can feel all of your little attempts at breath through my panties... *giggle* Goodnight!"

"cole is a ginger cunt and callum is a twat"

vocaroo.com/i/s14uYGkOUs7v

cute boobs fam

vocaroo.com/i/s1CJVpGxvzWD

Disgusted:
"What do you even like about them? They're just feet... wait, what? God, what is *wrong* with you?"

It's quarter past five in the morning, OP. I've got college to do. Can ya please indulge me?

weirdly hot, except replace panties with thighs or tits and it would be 100% better

Hey what's up, Bananaman?

vocaroo.com/i/s0id0vqH3QBn

vocaroo.com/i/s0XOy7spHynT
vocaroo.com/i/s0t3T3l8HoLn
vocaroo.com/i/s0vwl6oYyWns
vocaroo.com/i/s1HNFxuv9M0Z