Will it ever end?

Will it ever end?

Biych has short hair. Major red flag. They even show you they are worthless.

She will regret writing that later on ;)

Not only that, but it looks dyed as well. Obvious sign of degeneracy

not for her

I just wish whatever faggot uploaded it to imgur hadn't blocked the name and face

she sounds like she's fun to be around

show her face m8

>short dyed hair
red fucking flag

luckily, they're easy to spot

I'm sure her and her 40 cats will live a long happy life

A friend of my put a quote from hurler in the yearbook that said "Don't let what others think stop you from doing the things you love."

However they took away his quote privileges and he wasn't allowed to submit a new quote. So his spot in blank. Leaf problems.

>implying short hair is bad
Pixie cut is hot as fuck on some women.

thanks for the blog entry, faggot

>Men have fragile masculinity
>we need to stop aggressive toxic masculinity

Fuck off Limey.

ashley for PM

that looks like toby mcguire in a skirt

>most likely to be a fat single lesbian after high school

Yeah, when they're in their late teens and early twenties.

As they get older, they start to look like chickens.

girls can look good in spite of short hair, but any girl who looks good with short hair would look better with long hair

40 years old and has 4 kids, she looks good.

2 years later. Real-life bites this entitled bitch in the ass. Realises she's handicapped her life prospects with this bullshit as her feminazi 'friends' only support her if it suits them. She starts to try to live a normal life. Meets a really fucking decent guy. SJW's made his college life a fucking hell and he depsises them. Never tells him about her past and lies due to shame. He finds her high school year book. HFW reads comment.

It is bad. She has children; Is not fertile enough to produce more. So she is advertising the fact, it's like an instinct.

fag

All signs point to her ending up successful, happy, and fulfilled.

(lol)

checked

Guys my fuck body has dyed hair: Blue and Green. She has lots of tattoos and smokes weed a lot.

Despite that, she is very submissive in sex and laughs at my misogynist jokes. Her friends party in homosexual clubs and get male gay numbers to later complain why aren't they straight.

Issue is that she is a solid 8/10, always happy, and is 17 yo (tight pussy).

I am a bastard for agreeing in her degenerate life style to get laid later, or the ultimate hero for bare fucking a liberal with the force of two thousand suns?

>Her friends always bitch about me, as I am an 24 yo working dude that *jokes* about feminists and liberals.

Let us see the face OP!

God that dude's fuckin lens is probably the length of his dick.

>17
Where's Chris Hanson when you need him

>If only a man cared more about women than he cares about himself.

Fucking. Attention. Whores.

aoc is 14 in Peru

wherever the fuck that is

>mfw reading this post

Christ, she'll regret that later on.

>implying anywhere other than burgerland actually exists

Why don't we identify ourselves like sjw's do with the hot pink hair?
I say we wear fez's. those are pretty dank.

You're a faggot

still a dank hat

if only whores cared about white genocide, the death of western civilization and germanic culture as much as they cared about sucking dicks.

The only men whose masculinity is fragile are those overly concerned with consent, rape, and women's rights.

I think it looks kind of neat, but it would seem dorkier than fedoras. That and Turks. It only really goes with pic related as an outfit.

delete this

Would kind of piss me off if my picture was on the same page as hers.