I know ~300 portuguese words and I can easy to improve my level in short time. Can you give to me few advices, user?

I know ~300 portuguese words and I can easy to improve my level in short time. Can you give to me few advices, user?

1. I want to have one book with grammar, instead of a lot of books for years. I want to have kind of Murphy's "English grammar in use" , but for portuguese. Do you know one?

2. Where I can find REMOTE job as a fullstack web developer? It might be possible, if I will know the language. I need to have job, because I am in debts and I want to have practice of the language, so this case with the job can be like a solution.
can you give to me any list of companies for cv submit or any website, where I can try to find it?

Any country with portuguese language is ok for the goals, so everyone is welcome.

What

What

Get to macacoland and you should get a job easily anywhere as a web dev tbqh. May not be paying muchat first, but after a while you'll be getting decent cash. Plus after the reforms it may or may not be a good thing. So you can learn the language, work and maybe even get a taste of the "jeitinho brasileiro". :^)

No need to worry about grammar for now, take your time with this. Just go around in the streets and learn the shit we speak daily. It's good enough. lel

dont study brazilian grammar because it's totally broken. it's like wanting to learn french but then studying haitian french
come to porto or lisbon and become a code monkey since you're russian just the weather and food will make you rejoice life

I can't to move, I have not money. I want to have remote job.

Can you recommend a book for me?

sorry I don't really know books like that, I guess you could check some russian university sites with portuguese courses and see what syllabus they use.

Why the hate?

>I still luv your cunt, fgt. :^)

Proper Brazilian grammar is practically the same as Portuguese grammar. We are still taught the pronoun vós at school. Unless you mean the spoken version.

I am not planning to move to brasil or portugal. It all is expensive and can be too dangerous. I just want to learn the language and tp have any REMOTE job.

not hating, im stating facts

>grammar is how you pronounce words

Any book recommendations?

I literally didn't say that.

The is no famous and universal Portuguese grammar book, seriously? We got the so-called 'Duden' and the French use the 'Bescherelle' for example. You just could pirate 'Assimil' OP.

Well, I don't have one for you as a learner because the only grammar book I know is in Portuguese and obviously targeted for Brazilians (Moderna Gramática Portuguesa). You'd have to ask someone who learned Portuguese as a second Language.

Is "assimil" a book of portuguese grammar?

Is a self-teaching language cours/book that teaches you grammar and vocabulary in the context of dialogs. It's the most reputable language teaching company in the world.

Thanks

When I refered to "macacoland" there, I was putting hues in the monkey's shoes. Wanna eat me Mario? :^)

It also comes with Audio. I'm sure you'll find some stuff on Russian trackers. There is a decent number of English-based courses but most are French-based, since it's a French company.

you almost got my name right
are you a cute mulatto girl (female)?

Depends. Do you count thick jaws and big nose + 180cm tall with a 15cm d!ck as a "cute mualatto girl" in average days? :^)

Sopita.de macaco kkkkkkkkkkkkk

UMA DELÌCIA!