Sup Sup Forums, just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday...

Sup Sup Forums, just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. They gave me a bunch of hydros but the problem is they give me a terrible headache. If i take 1 5mg hydro, i get a slight buzz (that probably would even be noticeable now that i've built a minor tolerance after taking like 5 total so far), and a decent little headache. The headache isnt too bad if i just take 5mg, but the high is so minor that its barely even worth that headache. I tried taking 10mg today and after a decent rush that was pretty enjoyable, i got a massive headache that overpowered the high like 30 minutes into it. I even took 500mg of Tylenol ontop of the 650mg thats already in with the 10mg of hydrocodone to try and beat the headache.

Am i fucked? Can i not even enjoy these god damn hydros that i was so exited to get? Is there some way i can prevent this headache? Maybe its just my reaction to the fillers in the pills so maybe CWEing the hydro and just taking that would help? Is there a diet i could eat that would prevent a headache? The headache from 10mg was pretty terrible and thats not even a lot of hydrocodone, im sure junkies shoot up 25-50mg to even feel anything. Am i just allergic or some shit?

will bump with sluts i went to highschool with.

Take it with a large glass of milk, drink about 1 shitty beer per hour, bud light or some shit. Swish some water occasionally. Shit'll be cash.

Try eating a larger meal before hand. And if you still get a headache try cutting back on the dosage to about 7mg (3/4 a pill). Do you get headaches to Acetaminophen? If so then that would be the cause since you took so much, and it is not good to take over 1000mg of Acetaminophen in one dose.

recovering heroin junky here, the Tylenol is an unlikely cause. it could be, but. my recommendation is to eat well if possible. Opiates used to make me throw up before my tolerance got high (shooting oxycodone/dilaudid.)

I would make sure I eat a good meal, and drink tons of water throughout the day to avoid any symptoms on days like payday where I knew I would be using to get fucked up. (A lot of days were using to not be sick.)

I've tried that. I just got so nauseous from the headache i threw up what was left of the meal. And i don't think i've ever gotten a headache from Acetaminophen before.

Call dr. in the morning and let em know they make you nauseous and ask for some promethazine it is like magic. Then tell them you don't think these are strong enough for the pain. I have a stupid autoimmune disease and have taken pills daily for many years when I first started taking them I needed it so I could still work. You get higher on a empty stomach FYI. Food is like wasting the high hahaha!!

I don't really care that much to scam my doc considering i'm not even in pain from my teeth, I was just hoping to spend these couple days i have off of work high as fuck off some opiates.

And yeah i'm considering taking them on an empty stomach, but that will probably just give me a worse headache so i'm not sure thats going to outweigh the better high or not.

me again.

Eating them on an empty stomach will lessen the effects in a way.

You can try taking them, after i said before eating good throughout the day, and drinking lots of water, MINIMAL sugars/sweets... spread them out.

If you want to take 15 mg, take 1, wait 5 minuets, take 1, wait 5 minuets, take another one.
I wouldn't reccomend a LARGE meal if you're going to eat with some food in your stomach, but I'd say go for a light healthy snack like some fruit or something.

I think im just fucked. I've got like 75mg of this shit left and i cant take them. Hell i still have a headache from the 10mg i took 5 hours ago and i took a 2 hour nap...

What really pisses me off is i've read so much online and i haven't seen anyone talk about straight up not being able to enjoy the drug because of a headache thats worse than the high.

Forgot got a pic of one of my sluts.

Acetaminophen blowback, aka: intensified pain due to a minor overdose of tylenol. You're not supposed to be chasing a high, you're supposed to be suppressing pain. Taking too much Tylenol actually causes or intensifies pain, not to mention fucks your liver

It might be worth mentioning that i got prescribed a fuck load of oxycodone a couple years back and those gave me a headache as well, the high just overpowered the headache. Its like hydros are a shittier higher and a worse headache. Compared to the oxys, these things arent even worth taking.

Doses of Tylenol really shouldn't do that. Unless you're taking them to excess. 3 pills is just about 1G of tylenol, which obviously exceeds a one time dose recommendation, but not the daily limit. It could be, but it's not like hes trying to pop 5 or 6 of em at a time

Maybe you just don't co-operate well with opiates, man. It's normal to have a headache once the drug starts to wear off, but if you get them that bad off an inital dose, I'd say save them and do what you want with them.

Trade for weed, xanax, or just sell them. Whatever your vices is. If you know any bitches that are addicts get some pussy for them. They're not worthless, just don't co-operate with you well.

Dog the first time i took one i didnt take any Tylenol, just the 325mg thats in the pill, and i got just as bad of a headache... Thanks for your wicked knowledge but a gram of tylenol isnt even close to a "minor overdose." Also, you'd have to take the daily recommended limit for months if not years to "fuck your liver."

your fine, I took 2 5mg tablets and then drank a fuck ton of liquid hydro maybe 30mg and only threw up your good.

No i definitely had a splitting headache and still have a pretty bad one 5 hours after taking just 10mg. Definitely not "fine" or "good," definitely in a lot of pain.

Got my wisdom teeth out about a month ago I got Vicodin. The high was pretty good when just laying around but walking around made me super nauseated no headaches though. Also my friend just got his out and got Percocet.