Any good dating apps on the app market that isn't full of micro transactions just to talk to a girl?

Any good dating apps on the app market that isn't full of micro transactions just to talk to a girl?

what's a micro transaction

real good thread right here, legit.

Buymp

Not OP, but I'm guessing it's when you start messaging some chick and she wants you to join her cam show or some shit, which requires $$. Thatsal all I really got with tinder and POF

this is revelant to my intredasts

Tinder is shit tbh, never loads and bitches are never online.

bumpity

do you suppose they're doing an ashmad and just loading the thing up with fale profiles?

*fake
but fale works too

sometimes you gotta reset your profile. If you swipe for too long you get algo'd, but if you do it right you can get tons of matches easily.

I do get matches but never interesting comes from it, it's spam, or the girl never logs on again.

how ugly must you be to not get a fuck off tinder?

How do I do that without deleting the account?

To my knowledge you have to delete your account and delete the app off facebook in the app settings

and delete system 32 and smash your hard drive

stuipd q: does tinder require facebook?

yeah it does afaik

eh alright all this to find a slut to but in my nigga

log out of tinder, delete cache and dalvik. Then do it again. Happened to me, did the log out delete cache got match in 2mins

hardly any effort really. I spend maybe 5 minutes actually swiping in the morning.

>make sure your first picture is a professional looking pic of only you with your face visible. Nice background (not inside)
>rest of the pics don't matter
>bio doesn't matter unless you have something good but keep it short
>swipe right on everything fast
>if you get a match with someone you don't like, unmatch and click "other" reason (I'm suspicious of how reasons play into their algorithm to rank you)
>rest of the day get matches and do what you want
>if you start getting less matches consistently, do the reset.

been doing this for a couple months