Anyone down to hang? im in Coeur d'Alene at 2819 north howard street if any of you are wantin' some fun

anyone down to hang? im in Coeur d'Alene at 2819 north howard street if any of you are wantin' some fun

Shit bruh, i cant today, do you have a sc or ig? I can add u an we can plan somethin. Add me on IG @g.e.t.s.c.h.w.i.f.t.y

nah bruh just show up to that address whenever idc or like send me pizzas ill pay for them at the door or swat me.

hell send your buddies my way i dont mind a nice gang bang or send me pizzas or cops i honestly dont care i'm very horny

Ur in idaho? 83815?

well i did say "Coeur d'Alene" but yea

Somebody get their heart broken bro?

(Coeur d'Alene is in idaho)

yea my boyfriend broke up with me and its made me a horny mess. I just need pizza cops or random people showing up at my door so i can pretend to be surprised and freak out or something horny like that

I was just there earlier. You sure you want me to come back?

that is the street view of the house right next to mine yes.

Can I see your dick first? Also can I get a source on pic?

ive been to coeur d'Alene many a time, honestly my favorite town ive been to so far, god i love that town, wish i had the funds to permanently move up there

its really me but i have a male penis yes you can see if you really come to my house or send that address pizza or swat it.

i know i work for google.

Nah I'm not driving that far without seeing a timestamp, even for a butthurt beta pretending to be a girl the rule still applies

well then if you REALLY work for google then prove it. Send my address pizza or cops

Im not even pretending i just want people to swat that address and this is the only way it'll happen if i show you my dick

How would that prove he works at Google?

because it fucking will now do it god damn it

Yeah pretty much, with a timestamp.

Nah why don't you go outside?

because im about to go to bed for work in the morning and ive got nothing else to do?

>Breaking news: OP gets raped by crater faced user upon realizing op is faggot user rapes anyway

that was so fucking stupid it hurts.

This whole thread is so fucking stupid it hurts, what else would you expect

true but i just want a bunch of pizza and cops idk what your problem is

Order it yourself, call the cops yourself. Its not complicated. Do it and fuck off with this thread

You should come up to the spt, for some fun

I love that town. There's a magical burger place that serves what can best be described as beefgasms.

What's the burger place in Sandpoint?

Im in Spokane Valley myself!

what's the burger place????

i dont remember I'm not from here only been here a couple years. I dont cross over state line too much anymore as I work 20min west into Spokane.