Today I looked in the mirror and realised just how gross i've let myself get. I need some opinions from yous

Today I looked in the mirror and realised just how gross i've let myself get. I need some opinions from yous

1) Am I a fat cunt or is it all in my head (body image issues, etc)

2) Is it gross or okay? Like do you think people will still find me attractive

3) Should I just kms?

Kik me at: holdmyfries

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_loss_muscle_gain_trick.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is going on with your torso?

How old are you?

id say youre just about an average joe

I am 18 haha, why?

You're not a fat cunt, but you're on your way to it.

People will still find you attractive, but if you're questioning yourself then that obviously means something.

Eat better, work out, and girls will find you even more attractive m8.

Christ almighty, I had a 6-pack when I was 18. Get your ass in shape, boy.

women are usually more attracted to the face than body but you probably should try to slim down a bit

You're what we over at /fit/ call skinny fat

Maybe he has a medical condition preventing him from being fit

Is my face okay? I know i dont have strong facial features

What's your name?

4) Don't eat garbage and work out a little.

Don't know if its a good idea to share that lol

Fag

I don't think you're fat. Yes you're still attractive, but if you put on more weight you're starting to push it

Nah, you're good lad. Just try eating a bit less, and maybe work out just a bit. A little bit goes a long way.

Your torso doesn't match your face. You probably should start working out.

autism doesnt count

You could definitely tone up a bit, but you look like a ginger Peeta so that's good

That's called being lazy

heads okay but the rest...
you look like shit..lets just be honest

Forget about body image. You aren't pretty, but that's now what you should be worried about. You are extremely unhealthy. Cut down on your intake of junk food and run a minimum of 2 miles a day - farther when you can. You are "skinnyfat," which is your body type's equivalent of being morbidy obese. Your genetics will probably prevent you from being a massively fat fuck, but without any muscle mass at all right now, you will run into so many problems later in life, and I don't mean when you're 70. I mean when you're 35.

You'd look a lot better and feel a lot better about yourself if you exercised.

You'll find a little goes a long way.

You're getting chubby. Do something about it now while its still not hard. Just jog for 30 min 3-4 times a week and do some pushups every morning and before bed. You'll see results before you know it and only be spending ~3 hours a week doing it.

you're not particularly ugly or attractive

I disagree.

I was similar to OP. I just controlled my calories in. Lost fuckloads of fat. Then after the last ounce of fat was gone I liked how I looked, and started to do a little bit of exercise at home.

Exercise is for gaining muscle, you should first lose the fat and then gain the muscle. Here is a pic of me from a few weeks ago.

Anyway, my point is that you can go from what you currently are to this without exercise, or with very minor exercise at the end.

First lose the fat through diet. Then exercise. Good luck OP

That's a retarded way to lose weight. Why would you willingly want to feel like a Holocaust survivor and not build any muscle mass at all? You might be a gay.

As someone already mentioned you are what is referred to as 'Skinny Fat'. Meaning you have too much fat and too little muscle. I recommend you do something called a 'recomp', it'll help you simultaneously lose fat and gain muscle. Do some reading on the topic and start your journey.

Lifting weights burns more calories than cardio-based exercises, so lose weight and build muscle. Listen to this dude.

lol youre a small weak faggot kys

start a talk show, grow a beard and someone might love you. or just kys

Not only that when you build more muscle your basal metabolic rate increase and intern you burn more calories.

>Exercise is for gaining muscle
Yes, that's a good thing. Lifting weights is a great way to reduce inflammation in the rest of your body, and the more muscle you have, the more healthy you are, the better you can recover from injuries and fight off illness.

Lol I've been working for 5 years, only sick days I've ever used were for an extra day off. I'm healthy as fuck.

And women dig my body. Not all women obviously, but I was at a Vegas pool party recently, and I got lots of attention. Same with hanging around the hotel pool. I also put a shirtless pic up on tinder and literally get matches asking to fuck in the first message.

Some of this was more of a response to other people, but I'm on my phone and too lazy to link

you should look more like this and then you wont have to post this bullshit

It's only possible to lose weight with a calorie deficit. It's hard to gain muscle with a calorie deficit. Best to first lose fat then gain muscle. It's faster and easier than trying to do both at once.

lmao thats not true, anyway you should lift weights and eat less if you want to look good when losing weight, add cardio if the process is too slow for you

Face is okay, but you should really start working out your arms.

I don't know who you are, but the OP is absolutely not "healthy as fuck," and women are not going to "dig" his body.

You are conflating "losing fat" with "losing weight." OP wants to be healthy and attractive. He doesn't want to become anorexic.

Do you drink a lot?

you are not correct. Working out while eating plenty will cause you to lose weight. A caloric deficit is only when you are not using calories for energy and protein synthesis. Work out hard...eat good and you will lose fat and gain muscle. Once the body looks for protein after a workout and exhausts it from your bloodstream it will move to destroy fat cells afterwords regardless of your calorie intake in the process of trying to get more protein for synthesis. The next phase catablolism is to breakdown muscles for protein which is not wanted but dude has no muscle anyways, Your using the catabolic process to destroy fat while gaining muscle. Again work hard...eat good..look and feel better period.

I am saying he should lose shitloads of fat and then add muscle. You don't need to be anorexic to lose weight through dieting

what you're saying is generally true but for this guys case, I'm assuming he's a novice to the gym so even if he's in a deficit he's guaranteed to build some muscle because of the new stimulus.

Dude you can't lose weight without a caloric deficit. That's just science.

you're disgusting, it's not okay, you can fix it in 6 months dieting. but I know you won't.

IMHO,
You're chubby. Straight chubsteroni if I've ever seen one. It's not super hard to get to 'in shape' from where you are now. You're definitely not fat. General exercise and some dieting will shape you up, then you can focus on muscle gain. You look like a discount ginger Drake Bell, in a good way.

classic skinnyfat

you are wrong. If you are not forcing your body into a higher catabolic state by working out and activating the natural mechanism for muscle repair (protein synthesis) you need a caloric deficit...but if you do activate that pathway you do NOT need a deficit to burn fat. Do some research you are just plain wrong.

I said lose weight, not fat

Your fucked because your a ginger.

It's true.
High fat and protein, low carbs and sugar.

exactly. All calories are not equal in terms of insulin and glucose production. Eat good..feel good..work out hard...look good. ITs not that difficult

If you could just lose the belly fat, you would have no other issues.

You forgot to mention the benefit of muscle gain increasing the calories you burn even while resting.

I think his tits are just as big of an issue.

That's a benefit, but forgotten? It would just be another piece of info having nothing to do with proving me wrong.

The only way to lose weight without a caloric deficit is to lose muscle while gaining fat. It's science

Some people just tend to think it's fucking rocketscience

you simply do not understand anabolism and catabolism. A caloric deficit is not needed unless you are a lazy POS. You can never lose more muscle than fat while working out..its just not the way the body goes about breaking things down.

My point is which you refuse to accept is that while working out you do not need a caloric deficit to lose weight or fat however you want to try and put it. The body will burn fat while looking for proteins regardless of your calorie intake.

You can also eat healthy foods which do not spike glucose and insulin production.

4000 calories of healthy food and working out will get you more fat loss than 2500 calories of garbage and sitting on your ass. The science of it is contained within anabolism/catabolism...you dont understand these which is why you think the only way achieve said goals is a simple calorie deficit. You are still wrong.

and before you jump to thinking your right..which your not lol...you don;t even have to burn all 4000 calories while working out to lose the weight/fat. Get learned my friend

Listen.

You have calories in and calories out.

Got it?

A deficit is when calories out is more than calories in. This is where weightloss happens. If calories out is 500 more than calories in, you will lose 500 calories worth of your body. This is how you lose weight.

If calories out is NOT greater than calories in, there is no part of your body being lost.

Now, you can technically have part of your body lost and another part of your body added. But since fat has more calories per pound than muscle, if you are calorie neutral and lose 500 calories worth of fat and gain 500 calories worth of muscle then you've actually gained weight, since 500 calories worth of fat weighs less than 500 calories worth of muscle.

It is mathematically impossible to not lose muscle, not gain fat, and still lose weight, without a caloric deficit.

Give me numbers for how it could happen.

"Well you could take in 2500 calories, burn 2500 calories, gain 1 lb of muscle, lose 2 lbs of fat" (yes these numbers are too high for a single day, just making it simple)

No you couldn't, because where did the calories go? Of the 2500 you ate 1000 (about 500 per lb) went to creating muscle. Then 7000 calories worth of fat were also burned, but since you only burned 2500 total it's not possible to have burned 7000.

There is no mathematical way to make that work.

I am definitely 100% right. You are violating pretty much every scientific law that exists.

your fucked

Not at all. He's young. With a few changes he can have a great body before he turns 20

shave that chest patch, you have man tits, your belly is a bit big. you're salvageable user, gotta hit the gym for a couple months and you should start seeing results. if you actually care about your body good luck. if you're a sad cunt whos gunna cry about it, fuck off and die

If this isn't bait , you're retarded.
>having pretty nice face
>god tier eyebrows
>fair skin
>letting self go?
Wtf man.
Start jogging and stop eating candy tubby nigga

You have a good face and hair. I would recommend working out at the gym and perhaps taking up a martial art. You'll look a hell of a lot better in a few months if you do that. Also, try and reduce the amount of fats and sugars in your diet.

"Well you could take in 2500 calories, burn 2500 calories, gain 1 lb of muscle, lose 2 lbs of fat" (yes these numbers are too high for a single day, just making it simple)

No you couldn't, because where did the calories go? Of the 2500 you ate 1000 (about 500 per lb) went to creating muscle. Then 7000 calories worth of fat were also burned, but since you only burned 2500 total it's not possible to have burned 7000

See this is exactly why your wrong. You think the only calories that count are what you eat. If you understood more about how the body actually works you would understand that it will break down bodyfat for calories...holy shit...thats where the the other calories are accounted for. You can site thermodynamics all you want.

1: Just short of fat
2: Gross, but not so much that the average person can't get over it. Most don't like that kind of burden, though, and prefer their BF's prepackaged perfect.
3: You're not lost quite yet

I should have made calories in higher to be clear.

10K calories in. 10k calories out.

X lb muscle gain.
2 lbs fat loss.

7k out from fat. 3k out from today's in.

That leaves 7k calories in unaccounted for. You'd have to gain 7k calories worth of muscle. That's 14 lbs of muscle.

Since you only lost 2 lbs of fat you gained weight.

bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_loss_muscle_gain_trick.htm

You can just read that...it basically sums up what im not about to type out for you.

Trainers hate him... bc he a faggot.

You have this backwards. The problem is that there are too many calories in not accounted for.

Show me numbers for how body weight can decrease without burning more than you eat.

Think of it like this: E calories were eaten. The body has F calories of fat and M calories of muscle. E calories were burned.

F + M must be constant, as there is no net change. Calories in equal calories out. You can lower F and increase M, but that INCREASES body weight, since weight is F/3500 + M/500 + C (a constant, the part of your body that isn't fat or muscle).

ITT: Newfags take bait.

This is how I should have explained it to start, much easier to understand. Without a caloric deficit you can't decrease the number of calories in your body. To lower your weight without decreasing calories you need to convert muscle to fat (since 7 lbs of muscle has about the same amount of calories as 1 lb of fat, so you can keep the number of calories in your body constant and lose 6 lbs by losing 7 lbs of muscle and gaining 1 lb of fat).

we are not talking about losing weight...we are talking about losing fat and gaining muscle...and specifcally using your (OP's) excess fat in the process or gaining muscle instead of starving himself and then trying to build back up. So that is maybe where the misunderstanding is. I understand thermodynamics and what your trying to say but thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying you can lose fat and gain muscle and look better by simply eating right and working out. All calories are equal in terms of cellular process in the body.

all calories are not equal in terms of cellular process...oops.

I specifically said that I'm talking about losing weight. I said this multiple times and was told that I'm wrong.

You can't say that I'm wrong ten times then say "well I was pretending that you said something else"

here is not one post where you said weight. Dont try and change things up now.

Diet ultimately will have a greater impact than exercise ever will.

However, you've basically forced your body into starvation mode and over time will grind your metabolism down to a halt faster than your peers. As a consequence, you will slowly gain weight as you mature into your 30s and 40s without significant muscle mass burning the calories.

Someone with your body type would benefit from eating at an excess, and either lifting heavy or doing significant endurance training. Just my 2 cents.

We have a winner

My opinion doesn't matter Im a dude. Need to ask girls.

I literally said it a dozen times.

It's impossible to lose weight without a caloric deficit.

Look up. It's there a billion times.

Look. There are more I didn't link too.

triggered

Brendan?

I disagree about the starvation mode. Sounds like a myth.

I stopped "dieting" almost a year ago. Since then I've kept a very small caloric deficit on average and lost about 8-9 lbs.

I definitely agree that I could benefit from a caloric surplus alongside weight training.

Eat healthy, eat less, do some cardio

You're not the only one with that body at that age and you aint ugly either so just put some effort

I'm sorry that proving you wrong ten times over triggered you.

xD lolz dont wurry i look gross 2 :/ ;-; Q~Q dont wrry even tho im ugly i got myself and angel this is my bb

You look like Alan Tudyk let himself go

I might be small and weak, but I can go shirtless to a pool and pickup a hot chick pretty easily. Lots of women are attracted to skinny little fucks like me. Welcome to 2017

OP here, forgot to say I'm at a hotel and ordered room service (3 meals): grilled cheese sandwich with plate full of fries, 5 giant chicken tenders also with plate full of fries, and "personal" size pizza. I ate it all and I feel really fat now. Help me someone.

You have the body of a 40 year old man, and the face of a neanderthal.

Starting tomorrow, count calories. When you reach the limit, stop. That's what I did, and I lost 47 lbs in the first 6 months.

I was totally in your position. I want to start exercising now. Just need to motivate myself. But I'm happy with my body now. I was very similar to you, and that is me today.

If you actually work out you can get a much better body than I do. But diet to lose some fat first, in my opinion.

Your not as bad as me op

You could have blurred out your dick. Good luck though. Sometimes I look at my body and wish I had more muscle, but I see where I could be still and I feel good about myself.

Btw I'm the guy who posted a pic a few posts above.

You're on the path to be gross, but it's a more than salvageable at this point. Do lots of cardio and look at your diet.

Thanks for not being an asshole. Yeah u look good. If rather be too skinny than too fat. Which I am now.