Just got this for $500. Did I get ripped off? also weed thread

Just got this for $500. Did I get ripped off? also weed thread

Looks pretty good man I but I think I got better my dealer always gives me the good shit for £40 at most

that looks like at least 10g to me. sounds like you ripped your dealer off for that price.

I can get a brick for 350 here. 5 isn't totally bad for a pound. A little on the high side for Mexican brick

It aint even moon rocks. Pass for me.

snooze

Nah that's solid

Looks like compressed leaf to me. We used to call it xmas cake because come xmas it was the only shit anyone had left to sell. You got totally ripped unless you got an entire sack full.

High volume low quality. It looks like it's full of seeds.

brick weed, woof.

Truth. Plant the seeds.

weed=bud=shvag=weed

Does this shit even get people high???

Picked up an O for $190 and just been chilling with it tbh

It's crazy how cheap it is in the states. For an Oz that quality I'm paying £230 at least.

Yes. When this 'mids' shit was poppin the chicos used to smoke this shit like crazy. The good shit they'd sell into the black hoods and they'd mark it up 25/gs 5/g at around ~500$/lb.

The mexicans would literally smoke this shit like its tobacco, stuff blunts to 1.5gs or so and throw a third of them on the ground as a "roach". and sit there and chain smoke em all night.

I think its a compressed timothy hay bale used as treats for rabbits and the like.

Either that or its actual dort weed, it gives you a headache an a sleepy feeling. $500 of that should be like a half pound or more. But I havent had it in so long I barely remember.

Same, in Devon

Mexican brick? You gotta be shitting me. I used to get that shit thirty years ago (I know, shut the fuck up), and it always smelled like cat piss. Gives nothing but a headache and you can still taste it the next day. God, I think I can still smell it if I zen out. Its always bad because they don't pull the males, which makes it seed the fuck out perpetually. Bleh.

Why make such a thing?

That sounds like the worst. Can't they just chuck it in with iso and make up some clean oil?

My lungs would be fucked.

>brick
>shitting
kek

Low cost, low quality, high yield.

Easy transport, easy money when supply of better product is low. The mexicartels have been shitting bricks (kek) about legalized recpot.

Shit the last quap of it I bought was $180 but it was like ten years ago and probably got ripped off because I was young. After i pawned some off to friends a joint of it still was the price or less of a cigarette.

Tastes like ass, rolls like shit, and shitty hight though.

I'm in Florida, we got some dank shit honestly

I don't know. This is when hydro was up near $300/ounce of good shit. Oil wasn't really popular at this point, only a real novelty in the medical states which was only Cali I believe at the time?

It's harsh, isn't it. I'm in Glasgow, you'd think drugs would be cheap. Can so,e times get an Oz of cheddar for 180 when someone you know grows.

that looks like a stock image, how much does it weigh? that looks like some shitty brick weed. Better be at least a pound.

>Can't they just chuck it in with iso and make up some clean oil?
Rolling and smoking a joint is half the fun.

no one wants that nerd shit oil

Too economically minded for that, I'd prefer to invest in a good vape and good bud for it and only use enough to get the job done.

>Why make such a thing?
I donno. They just fling the seeds and hope for the best, I guess. But I know the ammonia smell is from decomposition. When they brick it, it isn't dried properly and it rots in the plastic. Theres bugs and spiders in it. Smoking mold can make you really sick. Its just bad news in every conceivable way.

If your're in the west hemishpere, you got jipped

lmao that stock image
do people actually buy those shitty bricks? fuck I feel like that would gunk up my lungs so bad, yuck

thats trash quality, you got ripped off for that price

I totally get that, but it looks really unpleasant to smoke. And that you'd need to do a lot to get high.

thats mids as well

>western hemisphere

Quiet you!

Yeah okay underage.
>t.can't imagine vaping up outdoors in public without anyone really noticing

Sacrilege is what it is

until I flipped it and smoked for free, don't even know what you're talking about lmao

I ought to slap you upside the fuckin head m8
I wouldn't give you tree fiddy for the whole brick....
If I did give ya dollar for it....it would be so I could put that nasty shit in my pigs feed tomorrow