Feels thread

feels thread

wanted to kill myself so bad years ago but was too much of a pussy to do it

still sad now
ive basically given up on trying to find a girl but i still try anyways.
just asked a girl i like out if she wanted to go to a dance with me and she said yes
still feel empty inside

sad=blues
more sad=depression
very sad=sociopathy
way to fucking sad=psychopathy

lets hope you have't gone too far

I'm killing myself soon. Just finishing things up.

You should take a drug trip on LSD before you go op.

Same dude. I'm still young so I guess I still have a lot of time... But I think I'm so deep into social retardation that I'm not sure if I'll ever find someone who wants to be with this sack of shit.

You're not alone :)

it's one of those nights, ain't it?

sure fucking is.

gonna go watch some bojack, i'll post on here every now and then but y'all are gonna have to keep this bread afloat

If you want to kill yourself, do something dangerous that might get you killed.

If you don't die, you'll probably come away with a new appreciation for life and the things that matter. If you do die, you didn't really mind anyway.

If you're not doing that, you don't really want to kill yourself. You're just despairing because you feel like your actions don't mean anything. Not the same thing.

Hmm. Suggestions? I've already got a suicide method prepped.

if you weren't bout to watch bojack i'd be pissed about the 9gag watermark but bojack's fuckin great so i'll let it slide

Go for a hike in the desert.

Nearest desert is hundreds of miles away

Man, see my situation: I'm a third world bastard of 30 yo who lost his interest in social situations and only carry about few things: find a job and star a college degree next year.
I'm really lonely, but that don't hurt me, never hurted at all to be honest. All I do is carry on with my life avoiding complication like family or children since I'm poor and don't want be a father.

Op, you just need find something to do that you really enjoy and fill all your time with things to do: job, hobbies, study and maybe other things.

Take a bus to get to the desert.

Yeah but a hike through the desert doesnt sound like a good way to die. I'll stick with my pills.

Fuck that hurts
just moved out recently
Couldn't take my dog
Man I swear I'll be destroyed if she dies before I can take her with me

I'm sitting on the toilet right now taking a dump at 1:22 AM and I can't sleep. Sadness is just a part of life, and it sucks. But life is worth living, all of you, OP, your life is worth living, you're still young, and you've got a lot ahead of you, take that girl to the dance and be happy, even if you have to fake it, make her happy, see the smile that YOU put on her face, and get happy for real, it will pay off, the sadness goes away, it gets replaced with happiness and love and care, and after feeling that, the sadness and depression you felt before feels like nothing compared to what you'll feel.

This goes out to everyone, find something that you are passionate about, and don't stop at anything to make that passion become a reality for you. Your life is your own, and you shape how you feel and how you live it. I believe in every single one of you, and I love you all

tfw when you for some reason are incapable of making real friends that you talk to so everybody that's "friends" with you are just people that are friendly to you and they don't actually conversation with you and you're always alone and left out of shit. I know that's a huge run on but i could care less rn. I've decided that I should just stick to being alone like I figured I would be

i'll be your friend, user.

>sound like a good way to die

That's the idea, user.

I did say "doesn't"

Just thought I'd say goodnight before I try to sleep for four hours and then end up finally going from exhaustion.

Update: the only person I really talk to (my roommate) is now asking me if I'm gay ? I'm 99% sure it's because I'm a virgin. So I'm glad this is going real well

I fucking did it again. I fell in love with someone again even though I told myself I never would. I don't even fucking know her irl, we fucking met online. What the fuck is wrong with me? I want to turn my goddamn emotions off.

That's the point. Sometimes finding our ability to appreciate life requires struggling to live. When you actually struggle to live, living is so much better. A near-death experience can be great therapy - or at least an interesting experience.

If all you want is to pass away from this world without trying, why did you even make this thread? Some part of you wants to do more than survive. The part of you that prepped your suicide method is trying to get the other part of you to take living seriously.

I didn't make the thread. As to why I posted, it's been a secret burning in me for awhile now. Wanted to say something.
Also, I have no real life. Surviving a near-death experience wouldn't suddenly fix what's wrong with me.

>sad=blues
>more sad=depression
>very sad=sociopathy
>way to fucking sad=psychopathy
that's retarded

There's nothing wrong with you. Emotions attach themselves to people to give you something to direct your actions towards. It's actually a sign of health that your emotions would attach to someone.

Solution? Attach your emotions to someone you could never hope to even meet or impress, and try to change the world so you would get to meet that person. At some point, it's no longer even about meeting that person - you gain so much from what you do that eventually you find the person you didn't even know you were really looking for.

Jerk off

No, a near-death experience won't fix you. But it will give you a will to live.

What I'm suggesting assumes you want your life to change. If you don't want your life to change, then it's not for you.

Just because I want it to change doesn't mean I can, doesn't mean it's a realistic possibility.

>I want to turn my goddamn emotions off.
are you sure ?