Can we start a movement where feminists refuse to use bathrooms in public because of the lack of transgender bathrooms...

Can we start a movement where feminists refuse to use bathrooms in public because of the lack of transgender bathrooms? It would be called "Diapers for transgenders" and feminists would wear diapers in public and shit and piss themselves. Please get fake twitter accounts to get this trending.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/TransBathroomBoycott?f=tweets&src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please bump the thread to get it to the front page.

bump

this is a damn good idea user

haha epic

it's so stupid it might work

We'd need a hashtag, how about #ShitForTrans friendos?

that would be great.

needs to be way more legitimate sounding how about just #TransBathroomBoycott

Too obvious. I say DiaperForTrans.

bump

close, but needs refining

to make it seem truly legit though we will need a video of it happening so all the tumblrinas will think the trend has already taken off, would some absolute madman be willing to shit themselves in public and record it for this glorious cause?

#FemInMyDiapey

#PooForLoo

This one is pretty good.

Noice.

I've always wondered if cis-female feminists will start wearing prosthetic penises so that they can be in solidarity with trans-female feminists.

I started wondering that after I read a story about cis-male feminists who started tucking their dicks so that they could be in solidarity with cis-female feminists. I believe their slogan was "I'm tucking for equality."

he kinda looks cute in that pic 2bh ladz...

mods need to sticky this

This one is good, I'm gonna go tweet this out on a couple of my accounts. Let's do this friendo, bonus points if you're a girl and can take pictures in a diaper.

kek

After hearing your guys' responses, I have decided that the official motto will be #PooForTransLoos. Spread this like wildifre.

Can we make this a Reddit-free safe zone? I'm afraid someone will sell us out

Bump

thats because youre a faggot. accept your fate now

Nah we gotta do the most realistic #transbathroomboycott

>twitter.com/hashtag/TransBathroomBoycott?f=tweets&src=hash

I'll spam on sockpuppet accounts later lads, just posted on my main. Get it trending lads!

has potential

Caitlyn has endorsed Trump.

Bump

admit it, for a cougar hes at least an 8/10

I'm all for it.

Good Idea, the motto is now officially #TransBathroomBoycott

In case it 404's, I'll redo the post, stay tuned just in case.

Bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

eh... im not doing anything else. might as well start a movement

im on it

By the power bestown upon me by our lord kek, I bless this endeavour with the strength of a thousand crusades. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Use some sockpuppet feminist twitter accounts to do it.
>5 points for dyed hair
>10 points for obesity
>9001 points for Muslim

Love this idea, it has potential. Bump.

Bump. Has potential

No cause then they'll throw their used diapers everywhere as a symbol of freedom. It will be India 2.0

Who gives a shit about bathrooms?

Transgenders have been using the bathroom of their chosen gender for decades.

You want to tell this woman she has to go in the men's room because that's what it says on her birth certificate?

bump

Fucking yes

I had a dream the other day about trannies attacking cis bathrooms with 'scat raids' where they throw their shit all over the walls and in the dream it caused ww3

Yes, appearance is only skin deep.
His true self is hidden deep into his very genetics.

Bump

I want to stop coddling delusional people by telling them they're right.

What a scary, scary looking person, fuck. The Kardashians really fucked his head up, whoa.

Didn't we already do something like this?

It was something about pissing yourself and posting a picture of it for equality or something.

Yeah they should have kept mouths shut and no one would have noticed.

Upvoted

bump

Virtue signalling is stronger than reason.

Here's an example of what you guys should do. Make accounts like this.

Try to get Lena Dunham, Anita Sarkeesian, and Jessica Valenti to retweet.

Will do. Create your own account to spread the Hashtag #TransBathroomBoycott

We'll crush the patriarchy together.

>This is how my fetish gains widespread exposure
Never woulda thought it

Yes, what's the problem? Why do trannies care so much about which labeled room they shit in?

Because Muh Special Snowflake

Unisex Bathrooms already exist, can't they just use those if they are that concerned?

It's fucking sad. Just change the laws to make it mandatory to have a unisex bathroom and call it a day there.

NO BATHROOM UNTIL ITS FREE FOR TRANS TOO

I need this in my life. Please, if there's a Lord, grant me seeing SJWs walking around in diapers. Please, Lord. Please.

All you gotta do is create fake feminist twitter accounts, follow a shit ton of feminists, and then post about the movement with the hashtag #TransBathroomBoycott. We are trying to get the hashtag trending. Please spread the word to your friends.

They fell for the freebleeding meme, so who knows what else they'll fall for.

They never learn. Spread this shit all over the internet.

Bump

Fuck outta here you faggot sympathizer

Bump

this is more likely who we're talking about

No, I want to tell faggot perverts like this that he has to go in the men's room, because this is what most of them look like you nigger.

>From now on I will be wearing diapers until my transgender brothers and sisters have the same rights as I do #DiapersMovement #BathroomBoycott
Something like this will suffice

I'm sure we can find something

kek

The movement is named #TransBathroomBoycott. We have already started it on twitter.

Let's get this started

Yikes. Is it just me or does b
Bruce almost look fuckable in that pic?

It's you

Kek chose well

#FemInMyDiapey

Twitter fag, Report IN. We need you.

Australian posters preferred.

Come on lads, we're doing a pretty shitty job so far.

We already got a hashtag going #TransBathroomBoycott

ThudyTheWeeaboo what the fuck are you doing? You have a profile pic with anime wearing a MAGA hat posting this shit. Are you trying to blow our cover?

oh shit totally forgot lemme fix my shit

fixed friendo

No worries brah.

bump 4 potential

Bump again, we need more twitter bros

Bump come on faggots make some alts and start spamming

Here you go

>LaQuisha Williams

Top kek mate

I kekked so hard

what about xxy or other genetic deviations

don't you know using white figures is sexist senpai and the dress suggests oppressive cultural norms? i mean, it's the current year.

I deleted all of my Trump tweets and = I'm mass-following pro-trans people hoping they'll follow me back. This is gonna be gud bois :^)

Bump

Bump

Bump