You can chose a ship from any sci-fi to command

You can chose a ship from any sci-fi to command.

Which do you chose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjHFKVTdvbs
youtube.com/watch?v=BE_RcY6nlT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homeworld mother ship

Little blue police box.

USS Orville

EMPURAHS FUREAH!

>a ship that barely got out of its launch and is quickly sinking.

The Star Forge

Planet Express

winner

The one from Forbidden Planet.

The Heart of Gold

Corellian b-wing: faster and with added comfort than standard version

No Contest, the Enterprise of course

>the critics say it's bad
>acual people reviews are very high

The critics in this case seem to be stuck up their own asses, incidentally it's ratings that dictate a shows success not a few critics.

I would destroy all you fags. star trek dreadnought class battleship

that whale ship what be having whaliens

remember the millennium falcon

the USS Vengeance?

>incidentally it's ratings that dictate a shows success

>make sure you show it right after football so it gloms onto football ratings of fans who don't change the channel

far scape?
lexx was better dick ship master race

battlestar galactica

Go to bed Seth.

space cruiser C-57D

Fantastic choice

barf: rad leadur studdin bay

>muh 74%
yeah have you noticed all the shills out for this show too? like you the fuck would pick that random ass ship when you could have any ship from star trek? really nigga? seth mcfarthens fake trek ship over the name brand name enterprise?

I swear your the same guy who started 'lets post scifi ships in honor of the orviv' threads when the show first came out.

>tell me annon, did you like a million ways to die in the west too?

>thinking this shit could damage a star destroyer or the Rakatan Star Forge
Laffed.

Galactica

The USS Daedalus

Oh the memories

I'll take an X-304.

slef posting

youtube.com/watch?v=hjHFKVTdvbs

best ship

If I were a critic, I'd be looking for all manner of things to take seriously about it, and getting all pissed off because it doesn't fit my idea of what every fucking sci-fi show should be.

Niggers, there are hundreds of channels on tv playing shows like 24/7, and nearly all of it is fucking garbage. We get ONE sci-fi show, ONE, and it has to be a Star Trek TNG clone? It doesn't. Sci-Fi can be different shit. Hell it's not even that different. Fucks sake, we have one sci-fi show, and it's not out-star trekking Star Trek, bc that's what sci-fi shows are, better cancel it right away.

It doesn't even matter if the show's going to be hit or miss or take a whole season to settle into. There's one fucking show where we get to spend time in the future instead of watching reality shows and annoying cunt parades.

Fucking cry about the fact there's some small amount of dry humor or witty repartee in it, god forbid.

the radar has been jammed

My man

WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM

twas raspberry.

The producers behind Star Trek: Discovery are paying off critics to pan it to make their show look like less shit.

Yeah cause football audiences are the target demographic for a sci-fi show about respecting other cultures attitudes toward transgender surgeries

do you even think at all before you speak ever?

No contest

State of the art in Blowhole Technology

Awwww yeah!
Loved that movie when I was a kid.

Muh nigga. There are a lot of really cool extended universe ships, but this one is amazing. But not really so much a ship as a station though?

Well there is a new Star Trek but it's looking like it's going to be another dark edgy drama BSG clone like all sci-fi this decade so don't expect it to be any fun.

Do you have any evidence for that wild accusation?

Borg cube
Assimilate some niggas

>no prow ram
youtube.com/watch?v=BE_RcY6nlT0

Right in the childhood.

That 3rd class maneuver tho

I'll take this one

Orbit established.

I'd take the Lex

I nearly commented about how everyone from this movie is dead now, but then I remembered that Bill Pullman is not Bill Paxton.

normandy SR2 fully upgraded

Hell yes, especially if I got to live in the Stargate universe too. SG-1 is still one of my favorite shows.

The Lex destroyed an entire universe, on accident

I thought about that too but the only classification for a ship is something that carries you through water (in this case space) of sufficient size. Seeing as the SF dwarfs even mega star destroyers and carries people through space, it is indeed a ship.

I personally wouldent be suprised, trekky reception to STD have been very negative because it looks like just another dark stupid action drama like all the other space shows (which that format destroyed Stargate mind you so it will likely destroy Star Trek) where the Orville, regardless of the stupid "humor" is closer to star trek than Star Trek Discovery in terms of look feel, optimism, and philosophy.

So I don't personally think the people behind STD are paying off critics it wouldn't suprise me.

HOLY FUCK. I haven't seen this in like 15-20 years. I watched that movie so fucking much as a kid. What was it called, The Explorers?

Atlantis

I'd take on of the cruisers from the aliens that attacked earth, of course a dog ate their entire armada in one swallow. But details

Nauvoo/Behemoth from the Expanse.

So no evidence then?

I was thinking of that, but I gotta say man. I just downloaded and rewatched it a few weeks ago, and man... that is a hard one to watch. ...or listen to. Paul Rubens is doing the Pee Wee routine & voice but it's like they didn't give him a script, so he's just rambling about nothing endlessly, and then they clearly ran out of money before shooting the end of the film, and the ship just turns around, drops the kid off at home, and that's the end. Doesn't hold up real well. Seems like just an excuse to show off the new 3d Modeling & Rendering capabilities of the time.

When I first heard they were considering remaking it I was like ehhh why they gotta shit on every aspect of my childhood... but then after seeing it, it's a little like, yeah, that might be cool actually. And add a story this time.

Yes

I loved flight of the navigator

Checked, probably V'Ger or one of the federation ships from way the most far future timeline shown

That was a wierd ass movie

You bitches won't see me coming until I want to fire.

Righteous Indignation ftw!

Fair enough, I'll take it. The line starts to blur when shit gets planet sized lol

Yep! One of my favorites, forgot all about it for like 25 years...

mexico aircraft carrier

My fuckin' man

Would get blown apart in the first volley from OP

That was a fun ship, but I like the SoE faction BS better

i might take a omega class but i like the lines on these better

>muh blue banana

Well no

I wasn't the one who put forth the idea

Sup Forums needs color IDs again so you know which poster you're talking to.

I agree. If I had to choose which SG franchise I would want to live in, it would be tough. I suppose I'd go with SGU. I love the setting.

mayflower

bring back Farscape.

> No Black Ops jump drive

Nestor is cool, but impractical for the cost.

I just did a quick search and couldn't find any torrents. You guys know a place to find it? I would love to watch it again and see how it's stood the test of time.

I don't know what's happening here, but I want it to go away forever.

You could rain hell on your enemies with this ship

Old but gold

MIR... ah fuck...

Whitestar Babylon 5

Would install Norton though