My dog died today, Sup Forums. I miss her

My dog died today, Sup Forums. I miss her.

Go buy a new one.

Sorry to hear it. Been through that many times -- it sucks.
Remember the good times you had. That's all you can do.

it's just a dog

I have an apartment now that doesn't allow pets; my parents kept her when I moved out

Sorry for your loss user. I know how hard that is. Here is a glass of cold delicious milk.

Thanks anons. I'm sure the cat is taking it pretty hard, they were pals.

My dog died about a week ago. I miss her too.
>pic related its her minutes before we had her put down

Sorry user, she looks like a good doggo.

My cat doesnt really show any signs of emotion about it. But sometimes i see her looking around in my backyard where my dog was, it kills me.

Fuck you man

I know that feel.

RIP, Pupper.

this makes me so sad :(

My heart died for goid months ago so I feel nothing, but for what it's worth I remember feeling sad when my dogs died.
worse things can happen. You can lose the love of your life and be a shell of a human being that has no moral compus like myself. No lives really matters, we're just carbon.

We may all just be piles of minerals and water, but the electrical impulses that we call emotions can change a lot and make a big difference. Significant or not, we're all living our lives, and we might as well make them worth something to ourselves. There are bad times and good ones. Though I may have lost an old friend today, other lives will come into mine and go. I guess you can't dwell too much on what's gone or you'll lose sight of what's there.

I feel you my dood. I had to put my doggo down a couple months ago. Still hurts when I remember looking into her eyes, trying to keep the happiest face possible so she wasn't anxious or stressed when it happened.

Soz about your doggo, OP

I could be worth a pity fuck @ the Pub

Ya I have no sight of that. Everyone loves me circumstantially. Money is the only thing that motivates me. Feelings are useless. You haven't felt true loss yet.

Shiet.. stay strong

We dont deserve dogs or cat

petting my doggo right now, he's 13 years old. He just got diagonosed with diabeetus

You aren't past the point of no return user, that point doesn't exist. You can always change your circumstances

Pet him for me user. Mine had pancreatitis.

In my culture we eat the dog after it dies. It really helps with the mourning process.

Have you considered this?

>meth lab
kek

My doggo was 14 or so when we had to put her down. That's old for a fat sheepdog with arthritis.

Yeah, they do that