Any other Sup Forumsros depressed and drinking alone tonight? Get I here and keep me company

Any other Sup Forumsros depressed and drinking alone tonight? Get I here and keep me company.

Please. I'm seriously depressed tonight

Not drinking or depressed but I'm alone. What's up?

No freinds, no one seems to care about me. Just kind of done right now

Are you sure that's the real problem?

What about how you see yourself? Do you care about yourself?

Im not sure. I don't really think I deserve to be happy tbh.

drunk off Blue Moon. What's up nigga?

Trying to kill the pain... Booze don't seem to be doing it yet

drunko reportig in

Keep drinking, champ. You'll forget about it in time. I know I will.

Not Depressed, but drinking....

Why you depressed man?

I'm a bit down too. What's going on Sup Forumsro?

Blue bro on your siox

wut?

i like to drink and play CS. these nights i sleep on my couch here in the basement, as my wife gets pissed off if i wake her up at 3 am getting into bed. marriage is bliss

>Im not sure. I don't really think I deserve to be happy tbh.

You've got to work through that feeling and figure out why you think that about yourself. I can't tell you because I'm not you.

But I'll tell you that you're wrong. You deserve to be happy. But if you keep believing otherwise then you'll make yourself miserable.

dude... im almost fucking 30 and only dipped my dick in a pussy once... and I didnt even cum bc i was so young. I cant even imagine marriage.. I have ZERO plans.

I take a drink for you man... cheers.

You are alone and sad because you are drinking terrible booze.
Man up.
Drink something that is not flavored and marketed to freshmen girls.
Jesus.

Im just tired of being alone and hating myself.. Theres some deeper issues on there but I'm not drunk enough to dig that deep

Was cheep and easy to drink straight. Also have some decent beer I've been working on.

another married man!

I told my wife she was a fucking idiot for believing anything the extreme political left (USA PC bullshit) talks about.

She'll give me the silent treatment for a few days but she'll eventually get over it. I may sleep on the couch tonight. Gotta learn to pick my battles but I just wish she was on the same page as me. She's a smart woman just indoctrinated like a fucking MK Ultra victim.

Today I caused car accident on the way from night shift tired as fuck. First thing after geting from hospital was to get home and open beer instead of finally geting to sleep. I had better days...

todd?

Hey I recently wrecked my car too. Drinking one for you Sup Forumsro

The feels man. It's crazy how we can be surrounded by people but still feel like that. Take a few more drinks and share it man. We're here.

I lost 40 fucking dollars tonight playing Texas hold em. I'm drunk already otherwise I'd be drinking for you.

That shit is fucking disgusting

got beer in the fridge but decided not to drink tonight and instead am going to workout in the morning and dont wanna be hungover

you have no idea the willpower for that, i recommend not drinking and just occupying your time doing shit, for me im listening to joe rogan podcasts and cruising through Sup Forums, but earlier i was playin bf4 listening to joe rogan and neils podcast, interesting stuff there

Well for starts, Im pretty deep into college and the incurring debt that means, and am starting to wonder if it was the right choice, but then all the debt im in was for nothing so I've gotta soldier on to do shit I don't know if I want to do for the rest of my life

At least, I can be glad that i had 0 in blood. I was drinking the first half of the shift, but was fortunate enough to sober up fast. But the car is totaly fucked, and I smashed my head and knees.
But thanks for sympathy. I will dedicate my next beer to you.

Almost every day OP. Waiting to die.

This one's on me Sup Forumsro...

Not Todd. I'm @OP: This: OP I've been clinically depressed. I'm 29 and I've probably spent over 10 years with on again off again depression.

You have to get to the root of your issues and only then can the healing begin. For me, I found out that Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOA) tend to pick up traits of the alcoholic parent. So you act like a diseased individual even though you don't drink or do anything.

Only time will tell if it was a right choice. Most of the time a degree gets your foot in the door. But 90% of your career is going to be made up of your hard work, dedication, and creativity. Doesn't hurt to make connections though.

You wanna know what's really depressing? What if you never went to college and spent the rest of your life in a dead end job wondering what could have been? Only a coward never attempts something. At least you had the balls to jump in and give things a shot.

Don't sell yourself short and stop mentally sabotaging yourself with these negative ideas. You're worth it. believe it.

Dude... im alone... but don't hate myself... I am in control of who I hate.. and it sure as hell isnt going to be myself... I hate this disgusting world... the public... i hate this shit country I live in... but the last thing I choose to hate is myself. You should do the same man... there is no reason not to.... unless you are manipulated.

Thanks Sup Forumsros... I needed that.

This. 99% of people are total shit. Sometimes I have energy to search for the rest, and sometimes I just dont have it and I drink and get hight. But the days I actually try to do something worthwhile instead of fucking my self up are much more enjoyable and useful at the same time.

aye

After drinking this stuff for more than two days if you remember you haven't pooped you'll notice a disgusting fruity smell emanating from your anus. This is easily avoided by drinking regular jim. Any diseases will only make it more oddly smelling.

99% is unreasonable

im alone too right now mulling lots of stuff over

Damn... Had no idea

Not depressed, but having a few post work drinks. Makers mark and carling black label boilermakers then bed

drinking weeb whiskey and contemplating my life right now.

I went out to a club yesterday and it was a great time. I managed to ask a few guys if they'd let me in their group since I was by myself and they said sure even bought me a few shots. Danced, got drunk, made out with a chick with their encouragement, was time of my life for about 2 hours. A real normie night out on the town.

Now I'm back home alone, guys I met once were closest thing I had to a real friend in 4 years. Now I'm back home drinking by myself wondering how I ever got to this point where I know no one and sit inside and drink all day.

To be honest in a weird way I kind of like drinking alone, I suppose it's the peace and quiet

I'm depressed because I'm out of alcohol.

Drinking some whiskey. Yum. Been a while.