Walk in, See this, Wat do?

Walk in, See this, Wat do?

draw

Walk out because I'm in the wrong classroom

Nuke that shit like it's 1945

ask the asians why they are in my living room

Probably sit down and start painting OP. We can be professional you sick fuck.

Realize I forgot to buy yellow paint.

Walk out.
>oh, you're naked and Asian*!
>am I supposed to be impressed?
*Japanese don't consider themselves Asian, despite being ethnically Korean and culturally Chinese.

Yell, "Who order the srimp fried rye?"

Ask how they made their crotches pixelated IRL

Draw

turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out while fapping

draw sone titties.

Rape them all until every hole in their body is 5 inches wide and bleeding, cum in them all, then shoot them in the face and leave.

Call the cops because I'm sick of Asians breaking into my house, and I can't very well claim that they were armed in that state, so shooting them is off the table.

Join them together with some double ended dildos and fuck the first in the ass so hard to see if I can make the first one cum.

And then shoot them all in the face and leave.

Call my roommate and congratulate him on his superb pranking skills. As he somehow managed to relocate my whole entire bedroom into a Japanese art school in a single night.

Find an easel, grab charcoal pencils, draw them picture of my erection.

Shut up.

Fucking fuck I hate you. Not even white knight. You're just so God damn edgy. Kys

Start controlling my dream.
I've taken no art class and am not taking one.
I wouldn't remember how I got there, so I would assume that I'm dreaming

Celebrate my good fortune, kill the males, and establish a harem of mildly attractive women.

Run home as fast as possible and masturbate

I would love to go to some figure model drawing sessions, but I'd have to wear a fucking codpiece or something.

Maybe you could trade the four of them for two white women?

>Walk in, See this, Wat do?

Disrobe, prod gook bizatch with erect penis until violently subdued.

Grab the far left one, bend her over and shove my dick up her ass

do you often trade at 25 cents in a dollar ? if so i have a proposition for you.

Paint them probably

Asian women aren't good at building railroads your thinking of men so their value is diminished greatly.

Fpbp

Start playing the OP to Stardust Crusaders, As this is obviously a JoJo reference.

draw