Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Been working on my human figures, haven't been doing it long, what do you guys think? Comments and criticism is appreciated.

Side note, not sure why the post is rotated.

Bumping with tits

Come on guys, I know you like drawn T&A gimme some love here

It's good. A bit muscular though

Yeah a bit eh? Too much life drawing, hard to simplify muscles now lol.

Any drawfags out there, I'd love to hear from you!

looks pretty good imo, anatomy is relatively clean, would recommend analyzing the shoulder on the top image, to make it more smooth and easy when it transitions the arm and body.
other than that though they both look pretty good, when drawing breasts i'd just recommend always having gravity and weight in mind, and how they lay with the rest of the body and objects that they might be in contact with, stiff and balloon-like is kinda awkward. and real life pictures and references are very useful for accurate human drawings, keep up the good work though

Excellent advice! Thank you very much!

You need to make the tits bigger and learn to draw the people the right way around instead of sideways

Draw boobies like this pls

Very realistic!

Do they need to be bigger though? Puppies gotta be pushing a DD off the table at this point lol, also what do you mean the right way around?

Well damn can't say I've ever draw them that low before, maybe tomorrow night already hung up the pencils lol, have some ass though for contributing!

hips are too small, abdomen's too short do more full body drawings to help your proportions

bumping with my own shitty art

Thank you! That was the aim! Though like said gotta pay more attention to the teardrop effect for the bust, too much time playing DOA5 back in the day has me spoiled haha!

Solid advice mate, thanks for looking over my stuff!

literal child bearing frame

op's or bald iron man?

here's a child-bearing frame

Dem thighs

I want to have consesual sex with that drawing for the sole purpose of procreation

ty, I call it... THICCBOIGOD

These are what proportions he was kind of going for though... either the abdomen shrinks or hips get bigger. I did both in pic related

Is this tranny art?

Nah, was just working on creating characters

Give it a giant dick and post to tumblr as your trans persona, u will be famous

sadly I only use tumblr as a way to archive my art

however I'm convinced pic related or THICCBOIGOD is my magnum opus