Been thinking about becoming an hero alot lately. I can't really think of a reason not to

Been thinking about becoming an hero alot lately. I can't really think of a reason not to.

Also feels thread

I'll suck your dick if you don't

If you wanna suck my sick I'm not gonna stop you

Why

but will it stop you?

what do you mean by becoming a hero if offing yourself is how your not really a hero just a fag

Newfag detected

yes yes i am

Summer was over 2 days ago, bud.

user you got take life by the balls im not sure how old you are or what is your place in life right now but i am going to tell you shit gets better when you make it better.

It's just been one wall after another. Got a bad draw in life and have asthma I can barely control, basically allergic to the world outside. I feel so alone in this world. I have friends but even when I'm with them I feel so alone still. Basically haunted on a day to day basis with memories of my exs, most of which have ghosted me. I don't really see a reason to continue trying

an hero is a term used by 4channers to mean they want to kill themselves :->

i dont want to get to deep into what happen because fuck all that let just say some kid died and another kid made a typo

I'll dump some feels shit.

bump with feels

Thank you kind user

I really like these threads

Still, I wouldn't an hero. It may not feel like it now, and at the sake of sounding cliche'.. It really does get better.

Sounds like youre constantly living in the past instead of appreciating the small things for what they are

I'm not a genius, but my gf is so fucking retarded emotionally and intellectually that I don't know if I can keep this relationship going on. I feel like shit.

You deserve better. If you can't see a future with someone, don't hold on.

If most people are keen on being sensational and happy all the time the people that feel the most pain are the most unique. Try to be happy, but realize your perspective on the world (your emotional state) offers contrast and a new lens on an otherwise linear track of thinking in the world.
That's the best reason i could think of. Good luck and good health user.

I have 4 years with her now, I'm fucking miserable because I always know that she was like that and I don't know what fucking reason make me believe that she could change and be better. I know it is all my fault and I don't know what to do.

welcome to Sup Forums newfag
just remember you're here forever

I feel you. But ultimately, if you're four years in and this unhappy with the relationship you should get out before you find yourself with half of your lifespan dedicated to a marriage that doesn't make you happy. Just be honest with her. If she's not the one, she's not the one.

My grandfather passed in January. He was the most important person in my life, and now I can't find my rhythm to live by. I think about him so much that It hurts to breathe sometimes.
I'm in a really dark place all the time now.

My gf let me bleed out emotionally. Hardly any signs of affection, no sex, not even time to meet me. She sees that the neglects my needs and even admitted she rarely fullfills any of my wishes. And now we kind of broke up or not. I love her and she treats me lovingly as a person but not as her bf.

Thats a tuffy
Have you tried cheating?
Sounds like shes too dumb to find out
Or even dumb enough to do it and not think she is

Not even therapy. Im basically telling him being depressed serves a purpose. What therapist would ever say that. This is the internet man.

Trust me, it isn't like I'm not trying. ive gone to therapists, been taking my antidepressant like I'm supposed to. Its just all so bleak. I fin myself struggling to even leave my room some days. I try to surround myself with good people and good times but at the end of the day I fond myself wondering just why I'm still going

we stream hey arnold sometimes on ankhstream

Sounds like you know therapists

Thanks user. Reality is so simple when you don't let your emotions to control you.

Don't let other people being shitty bring you down. It's probably just your taste in women, as opposed to anything about you specifically. Try reaching outside of your norm, be yourself and see how it goes. You have to take it one day at a time my man, then you can build a future.

Don't waste your youth being haunted by memories of people still alive, you'll have plenty of time for that later as people you love start to die. And even then, well, the Ghosts don't ever really go away, you just get used to them.

Good luck user, I'm rooting for you.

I realize what I said is easier said than done, though. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. We all deserve true happiness.

Mitchell Henderson would've been in his 20's by now.

Wow.

To elaborate on what the other user said, you deserve better and so does she. You deserve someone that's on the same intellectual level as you, someone you can connect with. She deserves to have a partner that's not miserable and enjoys the same dumb, vapid things she does.

You need to let her go. It's not doing either of you any favors dragging it out.

I feel reasonless constantly myself
How i get out of that funk is i find things that bring me some joy, no matter how small or meaningless they are
In reality its just all about you

I can't cheat, did it once years ago with another gf and couldn't handle the gilt, can't live doing something that I don't want to suffer my self, people can be shit all they want, I live my life doing what I think is correct. And yes, if I cheat on her, she will never know.

The last sentance made me lol
But i feel ya dawg
I try to do the same myself
So i guess youre more or less looking to get out of this situation of unhappiness?

they drew the ugliest faces, really captures the reality of childrens faces tbh
kids are as ugly outside as they are on the inside
terrible little creatures

She's the one.
I'm not hers. It hurts

Let it out user, we've all been there. I'll tell you mine if you want.

I know this feel all too well

Why can't she see me in a romantic way user. What am I missing? Am I unworthy of love?
All I want from her is to just once, look at me the way I look at her.

Kids are great when they're yours. All gangly and weird. It's it's own sort of beauty.

They are fucking terrorists though.

Same here user. Notes written and everything. Good luck.

If its not too much to ask
Im curious what the note says

I'm trying to decide what is best for her and for me, I mean some times I loose my shit when she just acts like a retarded and some of my actual thoughts slips out of my mouth and I hurt her, like real bad, she starts crying and shit. The worst part is that I know she really loves me, and I love her, but I can really tell if we're going to endure this emotional intellectual difference. I'm a really calm guy and I'm always comprensive and try to find solutions to everything been her problems or mine, she is so emotional to react to things and finds the one to point instead of looking for solutions.

It's rather long winded, honestly. A series of apologies, one personally addressed to the few people I still care about. Explaining my reasoning the best I can. Asking them to move on and know things are better now for everyone.

Youre weirdly enough reminding me of me and my wife
I dont know if im happy
But its too late for me user
I wish i knew i couldnt change from the begining

>Why can't she see me in a romantic way user.
Maybe she doesn't know. You need to make it clear lest you miss out. Just sack up and have an honest talk.
>What am I missing?
Who knows? Maybe nothing.
>Am I unworthy of love?
Nope.
>All I want from her is to just once, look at me the way I look at her.
Talk to her user. Let me tell you my story.

>be 17
>enlist, enter Delayed Entry Program
>meet 10/10 chick, same age as me
>spend a ton of time with her over the course of the next year
>love her so hard it makes my heart hurt
>we connect on every level
>too afraid to tell her
>time ticks away
>she leaves for Basic
>I do too
>go to Iraq, see some shit
>come back and turn into a drunk
>see her once on leave at a club but leave her alone since she's with friends
>fast forward 5 years
>married, baby on the way
>message Her on a whim
>get to talking, finally tell her I had a huge crush on her
>user, I waited and waited for you to ask me out. I don't know how I could have sent any more signals or made it any clearer. I wish we had dated, I really liked you.
>mfw
I'm happy and all but I can't help but wonder what I missed. Don't be like me user. Don't live with regret.

Fuck user that shit broke me

napoleon gimme some fucking tots

I dont understand
If theres people you care about
Why waste their feelings

I'm going to go ahead and ask you to please not use a gun.

Because I'm hurting them. I fucked my life up and now I'm a burden on them. It eats away at the, I can see it. This isn't just the best option for me, but for them as well.

I'm sorry you had to go through that user.
She already told me she doesn't see me romantically. Some idiot broke her heart and she doesn't want a relationship anymore. Ever again. With anybody. That's what she says
We're just casually hooking up now and I don't want to lose that too by asking for more

Why specifically not a gun? I do have one for "backup" but that's not my planned method.

If it's not too much to ask, how did you fuck your life up?

Had a major depressive episode that fucked up my college experience. Flunked out. Had another one and got fired from a few jobs. My credit is fucked up, my resume is so shit I can't get steady work, and college isn't an option. So yeah. This is it.

If you're going to an hero at least go on a shooting rampage so we have something to make jokes about.

Why die? You have now free life ahead, you can eat anything, do anything, say anything without consecuences, because you are already dead. Think about it, user. Fuck others, you now have truly free will. English for my sorry, spanishtard here.

Thats insanely unreasonable and selfish
You need to grow up and care more for the people who care for you
Even wondering why this person doesnt want you to use a gun makes you seem selfish as heck

>1 syllable off of a haiku

Just enjoy it for what it is then. Either that or cut all contact. It'll hurt, but it's better a quick harsh pain than slowly bleeding your heart dry. I'm sorry user, at least you know where you stand.
Because shitty politicians use suicides by gun to inflate "gun crime" statistics since suicide is technically illegal. That, and a buddy of mine shot himself in the head and it was all fucked up at the funeral. It really gutted his mother when she saw it, they just couldn't put it back together well.

Is it selfish? Sure. But I can't do this anymore. Maybe they'll understand, maybe they won't. But I have to do what I have to do.

Alright. Thanks for talking to me user

To be honest, I don't care what kind of corpse I leave. But yeah gun is just backup.

Extra points for this sexy poet

You're at least going to go do some wild shit first right? Fuck man, go try meth or some shit, I hear it's the bees knees.
Always here for you Sup Forumsrother.

Don't want to do anything that could fuck it up. It'd be hard to do it in jail.

Who means the most to you user?

What's your plan exactly?

And you won't go to jail for smoking meth once. You might wake up in an alley or something but so what?

Same happened to me
Intellectual reciprocation is vital in a relationship

>I end 3 year relationship with a designer
>Feel like shit for some weeks
>Now have a gf that's a great doctor

Awesome feeling that your partner can have a constructive comeback about anything

Say goodbye and roll the dice again brother

>HER FEELINGS ARE NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Pills. Lots of them with alcohol.
My sister. Why?

What if she killed herself?

> My life imploded this month in ways that are unprecedented like a slow motion train wreck.
> But I am an action man. The moment of reckoning is at hand. And possibility is always around the corner.
> It feels like life kicks you down at times. Blame God, blame people, blame whoever. In the end all you have are guts, determination, and wit and a bunch of useless victim stories that serve to make your life shit. Grab a shovel and dig up and leave the stories in the hole where they belong.
> They might not like you. Life might not like you, but they'll all want to know where you came from and what dark hole you dug yourself out of when you come out on top and you show the world that a ton of failures and disappointments and setbacks was the price of entry for getting what you want in life.

I'd be devastated. But she's in a different situation. Married, children, a good life. My suicide makes sense, she'll learn to accept it.

Do you own a car or anything that produces carbon monoxide? Pills and drink is an iffy way to try, you most likely will end up in the hospital.

I take back what I said earlier. Fuck the statistics and the coffin. Use the gun, put that you want to be cremated in the note. Put the gun in your mouth pointed ever so slightly up, aim for the back of your throat.

>some weeks
>now have a gf
This guys a serial dater
Hes more problems than all of us

Dont kill yourself, guy. Ive had a similar go of things. Simply existing at the moment. But dont kill yourself. Just leave. Move. Anywhere, somewhere. Volunteer somewhere. Join an aid relief society, there are always people in need. Hell, you dont need transport, pack some things in a bag, and just start walking. It will hurt your loved ones, but atleast youre not dead, right? Someday, somehow, maybe youll find your way back. A knock on their door at midnight, 20 years from now. But death? Fuck man. Death is so much more than I deserve. That would be too easy. I still hate myself too much for that.

Hmm. I mean, I have a fuckton of them. I know the trick is to take in doses, rather than all at once. I'd prefer dying relatively peacefully. But I suppose the .38 would do it quickly at least.

doit if you feel nothing is left for you user but if you even have a smidgen of regrets dont take that to your grave unless youre willing to meme like a madman

It'a not about what I deserve, it's about what I want. Walking off into the sunset isn't really an option in my current situation anyway,

Her, or your, situation is not a qualifier here. You're still her brother, she won't accept it. It will haunt her for the rest of her life.
>What could I have done?
>Why didn't he ask me for help?
>How am I such an awful sister that I didn't know he was going to do this?

>broke it off Nov/16
>new gf Aug/17

Felt like shit for weeks, went no contact with her and focused on myself.
Doesn't take long to know when life gets less tense.

It's still a fucking bad way to go, and definitely the most risky, in terms of not actually doing the job.

I work in a hospital and we get at least 3 or 4 people a week who OD on pills trying to suicide and they end up with their stomach pumped and an involuntary commitment.

Pistol, or Benadryl and a running car are the way to do it. First is quick, lights off, no fuss. Second is easy and gradual.

What pills do you have?

There's nothing she can do here and she'll see that. We were very close as kids but don't see each other much anymore with the different paths our lives took. It's not like we still live together, she'll know it not her fault, that she wasn't there to see signs or anything.

How is it not an option? Do you live in Alaska? Tibet? And if death is not what you deserve, user, why do you want it? Nothing is waiting on the other side.

Xanax and oxycodoje
I have no money so I don't see how I can just leave. I'd walk until I just started or something. Not how I wan a go. And I want it because life is just pain anymore, and isn't going to improve.

No she won't, stop trying to rationalize it. Accept that you're doing a shitty thing to someone you love and care deeply for. It's going to rip a piece of her fucking soul out, and she'll always blame herself.

If the thought of that is too much then sack up and deal with your shit. But don't sit there and give me that, "Oh I'm doing everyone a favor," bullshit because you're not.

You're throwing in the towel, and giving the finger to everyone who cares about you.