All this time I was wondering why you hated feminists so much, Sup Forums. I mean, I've seen them on videos and shit...

All this time I was wondering why you hated feminists so much, Sup Forums. I mean, I've seen them on videos and shit, but that's all. I never imagined that they were so fucking... real. And there's lots of them.

Just being a part of the tech community makes me cringe. There's too many fucking degenerates involved.

I haven't seen one of these in awhile. Did we accept them?

>Feminist hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/iMiTDm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another fucking degenerate.

How the fuck can you be male and a feminist? Enlighten me.

Feminism is the idea that males and females deserve the same rights. That's where it ends. Feminism doesn't claim that women and men aren't different, because they clearly are. These "feminists" have usurped the concept and perverted it beyond recognition. This is not feminism. This is bigotry, racism, and pure ignorance.

my fucking jimmies are rustled

What? You got trips? Congrats.

>it's always the fucking jews making these rules

>not the good type

I fucking hate them so much. It's only good if they somehow hurt men.

They're competing with men instead of cooperating. Fucking neoliberals all need lined up and shot, no matter what genderkin.

It's not really a competition, though. It's flat out assault on men, we're not even doing anything besides existing.

I 100% agree with your next sentence

Because of their ideology, they see it as a competition, that they have earned the right to play the same bullshit games that we've been unwillingly playing for the better part of a century if not longer.
Also cheers to you m8.

oddshot.tv/s/iMiTDm

Cloying and intrusive, but not actually motivated by falsehood.

kek goddamnit Corbyn, and I say this as a left-populist, you fucking moron

By that stupid definition I should be able to say masculism and nobody should have any confusion that I mean equality or some shit.

>law made in 1956
explain this