Drugs bread. Ground scored this today at a concert. Don't have a test kit. White powder, super clumpy...

Drugs bread. Ground scored this today at a concert. Don't have a test kit. White powder, super clumpy. Finer powder close to the bottom of the baggie. Can't tell if coke or k. Any ideas? Any tricks to identify or is it all just guess work without a kit?

Not gonna lie, as excited as I was for this, the fent shit scares the fuck out of me, so thinking I'll just flush it.

Just try some you fucking faggot.

Put a bit on your gums, if they get numb, its coke.

ALL OF IT UP YOUR NOSE NOW

ah didn't think about that. Does k have a numbing effect like that or just coke?

no

how much should i use? Like a bump? or less?

Looks like you found some salt. Look at those clumps

this is the only true answer
rack up one fat line and snort it

looks like standard street single bag of coke to me. You can test it in bleach to see how it blooms or creates a cloud. Numbing doesn't necessarily mean it's coke. Could be anything with levamisole, lidocaine etc cuts.

if it blooms it's coke? Or is there something specific I should look for in the bloom?

thats just to check the purity. What drops to the bottom vs what turns into a cloud. Just have a small key. It's not going to be anthrax. You'll be fine.

Nigger you're thinking much too hard here. It's almost as if you don't even like to party. For real just try the shit.

That's definitely coke my dude - long time drugspert

Eh, OP is thinking well enough. Doesn't hurt to be cautious with a bag of white powder you found

Looks like coke to me mate. Ketamine isnt usually that white

It is if you grind it up. However I don't think that's *any* drug. I used to pass off "mystery" bags to drug addicts in my teens. I can basically make a drug equivalent of what's in your kitchen cabinet and pass it off as drugs.

Tl;dr that's flour in a bag used to pass off as any drug you want.

Fent will numb your gums also.....

@_@

If they get numb, it's bad coke****

fent numbs your tongue numbnuts.

probably crushed acetaminophen some jackass has been passing for ecstacy or speed.

To make sure.its not fent honestly just take a cpl crystals and wait 10 min just to see how.you feel. If get a good numb/calmness feeling good chance it's fent and just b careful with it. Stuff is a great drug.if.u dont do to much at once. I use a.mixture of that, oxy, morphine, muscle relaxers, ibuprofen, and gabapenton all day,every day. That won't kill u trust me I'm a long time pain pill user cause of my.back. I get it prescribed to me

I'm just super cautious when I can be. Full disclosure, I'm a 100lb femanon. I'm a lightweight, so I try to be as careful as I can

>buys drugs
>scared to do drugs because you'll die
>pathetic waste of life hope it is fent

I just get the lollipops though so i just suck on them like a candy and i have the patches. They took me off the pills about a year ago

>as careful as I can
>buys random baggy with white substance in it
kill yourself, seriously, do something else but you shouldn't do drugs

I guess reading isn't your strong suit? I literally said it was a ground score at a concert. If I bought it I wouldn't be asking about it here.

I'm with u there ppl are to dumb to read an entire post or are just incapable of comprehending

imo it's cum. remember the story about the dude who came on saran wrap, let it harden, then crushed it up and put it into baggies? you could be snorting semen.