ITT: Red pilled movies

ITT: Red pilled movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WepSpYTU1F0
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=peKc4tIVEVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've probably saw this movie more than I'd like to admit. Was the best comic to movie for its time.

I don't even like Watchmen because "it's red pilled" or something like that, it's just a good movie by my favorite director and it hits all the right spots with me personally. My favorite. My girlfriend is watching it with me tomorrow for the first time. I'm excited for her to see it.

/blogpost

The Matrix

>watching a movie written by two trannies
i hope not m8

You're probably trolling but might just be stupid.

Damn was that a good film. One of the only movies that I'd say was equal in quality to the book.

Book was much more redpilled

I heard the angry birds movie was Sup Forums approved, can anyone confirm or deny?

Still like the Watchmen comic/novel way more than I do the movie

Confirmed

Death Wish

liberal New Yorker family gets culturally enriched and dad takes it out on niggers and other degenerates

The movie was a silver medal try but simply did not do it for me.

All of the delivery was totally flat.

The full motion comic narrator did a better job for fuck sake.

Yup. And one of the attackers was even jewish.

The Matrix, Fight Club, American History X, American Psycho, Waking Life

Yep I have to agree with you there, John.

Let's not forget London Has Fallen, 0% jewish and it's pissed of many libs

Is it worth watching? Loved Bronson in Once Upon a Time in the West

v for vendetta is better imo

watchmen is a better first read though

Severely underrated, I like the comic and appreciate that it incorporates the medium itself, but I still think the movie is amazing.

Hooks you in right from the opening monologue.

Death Wish is okay, but it's pretty outdated.

Amazing scene from an unknown Jeff Goldblum, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WepSpYTU1F0

yep its pretty good all around, if you like seeing criminals get shot and yeah I love Bronson

What makes it red-pilled?

You mean the graphic novel did not like the movie that much as it did take alot of good plot and development from the novel

The Pigs = Muslims
The Birds and The Eagle = Americans and Donald Trump

"outdated"

It felt like a breath of fresh air when I watched it.

That lack of political correctness.

BUT IT'S A LIBERAL UTOPIA

>falling for the J-dar meme

All Hollywood movies are Jewish

>That lack of political correctness.

Multicultural gangs.

obligatory

>Book was much more redpilled

You're full of shit. The movie is a near scene-for-scene adaption. Any differences are marginal at best.

I'm tired of watchmen fans there's just no pleasing them. You make it too close to the book, they complain, make it too different they still fucking complain. Fuck them.

Nice taste user.

dam son

Wow. I was worried about taking my son to see this but now I'm all in.

It's certainly redpilled but the message doesn't really resonate with kids. I watched it with my wife's son and he was rooting for the pigs the entire time, lol

The comic and movie are both great. Really good adaptation imo. Rorscharch was badass

Really? How so, haven't seen it but the trailer didn't indicate anything?

best movie I've seen in the last 7 years

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

Give it a go today then, thanks for the recommendation.

really isnt that good

cinematography is nice and all but the female agent ruins the whole movie

I love watchmen. Its all a joke

My son is 3 and a little sadist. He cracks up laughing every time we watch the Lion King and Mufasa dies. Simba crying is the funniest thing to him. I'm sure he'll like it fine.

shes not some strong womyn type though, she gets rekt or saved by men the entire movie

All I can think of is Opie and Anthony when I watch this scene and the immersion is ruined.

Dirty Harry

lol

its fucking awful no matter how you put it

>hurr durr evil men dont respect her
>just go in a bar and fuck this chad .. you go girl!!
>oh you are a DEA agent and you dont know what Medellin is? No problem! You are an attractive womyn its fine : ^)!

Sicaro has many many flaws in terms of character development and story somewhat. Just feels rushed esp towards the end.

Cinematography, Directing is good ... also BDT Performance is great but even he can't save this steamy pile of garbage

Are they in it?

You want to watch some proper films.

Either old Hollywood. Adaptations of old books are often safe from crazy SJW stuff. Except Shakespeare these days. Sahem something like Trilby hasn't been made into a film since the 1920's.
Westerns are a good bet.
Foreign cinema.

she lost in the end

you missed the point entirely

No they played the "I hate rich cunts" clip all the time.

Only the first (two) ones.
After that, it's bad.

Redpilled because the female FBI agent is naive and utterly useless. She is literally an affirmative action hire to satisfy a loophole that forbids the military from wrecking the cartels without "joint" involvement with law enforcement.

She thinks she is strong independent womyn and gets her pretty ass kicked in several one on one fights with men. She has to be saved by a man each time.

It wasn't just acting.
It was a real boot camp with really real Drill Instructor.

Texas, you have the wrong flag.

No country for Old men.

Not sure if you would call it red-pilled but The Hunt For Red October is a great "man's" movie.

sucks dick that they'll never make another watchmen

It's ok to have feelings of affection towards Cool Hand Luke.

The Big Short
LA Confidential

these are the best films that i can come up with that are somewhat redpilled.

Gran Torino goes without saying. Only could've been better if he replaced the gooks with spicks. One scene even called out niggers.

LA confidential had nigger rapists and Mexican drunkards. Crowe's character also showed sometimes police brutality is necessary. Good call.

My favorite movie ever.

>the nazi guy is a psychopath homo
dropped

Wasn't the point of that movie about an old, racist man overcoming his prejudices?

>Produced by an Israeli spy
>DUDE CAPITALISM LMAO
>Dude destroy good things lmao

Savior, Dennis Quaid

I had to scroll back up after 3 minutes of reading to realize you wrote your wife's son, and not just your son.

D-Does that mean you are not the fa-cuck-er?

No it was about an old man using his gook slaying instincts to do good by protectecting his nice gook neighbors against the more niggerish gooks.

>Escape being a slave of the system by becoming a slave of a cult

See
Fucking confirmed.

farther right movie made since "death wish"

Well.... Huh. I mean he was killed by non white criminals. There were some good Asians but there are also some good blacks and good Hispanics. The immigrant community was largely presented as savage and dumb.
They had a scene where a suburban wigger was humiliated by niggers.
If the message you got from it was "He became friends with a couple of non whites so koombaya etc. " I think you missed a lot of subtext.

I noticed that but I think he's just memeing.

How did they get away with this?

A Christmas Story really is more Jewish than the Holocaust. Christmas is the jewiest holiday ever.

This of course

I literally can't get over that.

Some user in an earlier thread dedicated to the movie said there was animators who browse Sup Forums in on that.

That makes no sense if you know Jews.

Kikes hate Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=peKc4tIVEVk

rabbi chaim bergstein will explain how drive is the new mein kampf

I was going to take my wife's son to this but no thank you.

Kek, I have this decal on my truck

what is that bumper sticker posted on?

Kill All Normies: The Movie

The Marine Corps actually gave R. Lee Ermey an honorary promotion to gunnery sergeant (E-7) after the fact. He was a staff sergeant (E-6) when he left the service.

>white male risks his life for a race-mixing single-mother
>Red pilled

You utter cucks.

Hated the music, needed an original score. Loved the graphic novel though.

Thats not normal m8

Matter of fact, lion king itself is pretty redpilled:

> noble king betrayed and murdered
> the traitor lets in packs of hyenas to support him
> they ravage the pridelands with impunity, female lions live in fear
> beta cub simba is hardened by years in the wilderness, returns to wreak vengeance
> the traitor is destroyed, the hyenas are banished to their dismal homeland, peace and prosperity are restored to the pridelands

>hated the music
underage detected. The music was culturally relevant for whichever time period the plot happened to be in. Like in Forrest Gump

Good movie this.

>Quiet alpha male into manly hobbies and works a blue collar job
>Protects the women he loves(inb4 race mixed kid, I know, not every movie can be perfect)
>Kills criminal degenerates

I had to watch it three times before it all really clicked, but damn once it did...

Taxi Driver

I mean, it's literally Hamlet in the animal world. Hard not to be good when having source material like that.

>promoting white men risking their lives for race-mixing single-mothers

Just stop. No amount of rationalizing will make it OK.