This bigot refuses to review the upcoming Ghostbusters movie, because all the lead roles are filled by female actors...

This bigot refuses to review the upcoming Ghostbusters movie, because all the lead roles are filled by female actors. He hates women and his misogyny must come to an end.

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

He cant score shit just like us, therefore he fights against the cunt.

first post best post xx

>mfw he didn't review it as the angry nerd

Back to the past when he had a full head of hair?

he has the face of a cuck

TO PISS OFF SOME SJW HACKS

I'm surprised. This dude is pretty much the definition of a beta nu-male cuck.

This. James is a huge Opie and Anthony fan. He's a nice guy but ultimately he knows what the fuck is going on

>his misogyny must come to an end.
no you must come to an end you cuck

>TFW you get to watch the SJW's REEEEEEEing redpill the nerd.
>TFW a month from now there's going to be an AVGN episode titled "How jews destroyed gaming."

Yeah and o+a took the piss out of him as soon as he hung up for being a bit of a sperg.

Fuck them, glad their careers shit the bed like they did.

Also, did anyone notice that guy who he does videos with, Mike or something has a massive dick?

Hot wife

she has a tattoo, degenerate

>eurasian piece of shit with an effeminate voice

Guaranteed to have a 3 incher (if that.)

>ageing this bad
God I don't want to get old.

>eurasian

He's Romanian.

Maybe the nerd will stop being a cuck. His movie was utter shit. It was the nerd being cucked by some nigger who was worthless. The bitch was awful and had no clue about video games.

His last avgn episode was pretty funny though

> Her nose

KEK

Well, in his defense the nerd was always a loser. He's a 30 year old man who intentionally plays and obsesses over shitty old video games.

She sucked the life out of the nerd

Cmon, it's his hobby and he decided to turn it into something he can profit.

Actually, scratch that- he was one of the early Youtube stars; he ended up with internet fame.

If you watch his vids. you will see sincerity.

I think that's really cool.

His jewish wife made him rewrite the movie because it was too much of a 'sausage fest' and not enough muh diversity.

Someone redpill this goy with the ms nerd speas blog post. Avgn was great until it got cucked. Hopefully the nerd goes full red pill

Same reason I'm not gonna go watch it.

Who is he?

Is that fat Dwight Schrute?

This. I used to watch his videos all the time on ScrewAttack, back when YouTube was just taking off. He knows his shit when it comes to classic nerdy movie franchises, video games, as well as a lot of horror movies, even some from way back 60+ years ago. Just look at his house, its filled with movie and video game memorabilia. His approach to his show was pretty original, where as today we have thousands of PewDiePie wannabees on the internet doing the exact same thing.

>tfw James didn't even talk about gender, excluding when he referred to the movie as the female Ghostbusters, in order to differentiate it from the original